Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD

Phlebology •  Female • Age 44

Dr. Spartz

Spartz Vein Clinic

1835 County Road C W Ste 80 Roseville, MN 55113

Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD is a phlebologist in Roseville, MN and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from University of Mn Med Sch in 2004 and specializes in phlebology.

Dr. Spartz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spartz

Dr. Spartz?
Dr. Spartz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD
I recently went to see Dr. Spartz in Roseville for a free consultation regarding leg fatigue and some bulging veins on both legs as well as unsightly spider veins. The entire staff was so welcoming and Dr Spartz was so professional and made me feel comfortable right away. After looking at my legs she assured me that the veins were treatable and she recommended that I come back for an ultrasound of both legs so they could get a better inside look . She felt that I would be a good candidate for schlerotherapy, explained the costs for treatment and helped me understand what the criteria are for Medicare payment for this treatment, if I met the required criteria. I had 3 subsequent visits and the care I received from her and her staff was top notch. I appreciated them treating me so kindly and I felt they really wanted to make my legs look and FEEL better. Expert empathetic care and I would definitely recommend going to see her if you have any questions regarding leg vein issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?
Dr Spartz and team were phenomenal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?
Dr.Spartz and the rest of the staff at Spartz Vein Clinic did a phenomenal job throughout my whole experience. They are friendly and personable and work with you to create a plan that fits best with your needs. I have so much less pain in my leg after my procedures and honestly wish I would have done it years ago! I will definitely use them again in the future if needed.
Thank you, Libby. You're so sweet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?
The whole staff was amazing! Wendy at the front desk was always so friendly and helpful. All of the procedures I had done went well and I had good results. They were all very knowledgeable in their field and very professional. If I ever need further treatment I will definitely return to Dr Spartz.
Thank you, Brenda! This warms my heart. Wendy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?
Fantastic professional care and results Dr. Spartz and her colleagues are very caring, professional and accommodating. I can't say enough when it comes to recommending Dr. Spartz for the services that they provided.
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?
I have a family history of varicose veins and when I started to have symptoms I sought out an opinion from Dr. Spartz. This was very convenient for me as I work in that same building in Roseville. I found her staff to be very friendly and professional. I could see that their philosophy was to see the person in the patient. Dr. Spartz was thorough in her exam and precise with her diagnosis. I required 2 procedures that were painless and very successful.
So glad we were able to help! You're a fun and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Spartz due to a lump on my ankle, swelling of my ankles, and bluing from my vericose veins in my legs. An ultrasound was done and a procedure was needed to close some veins and allow the blood to flow through new veins. It was a fairly simple procedure, little pain (if any), with a wonderful outcome. This process was necessary to help ensure circulation and, consequently, covered by my medical coverage. Dr. Spartz and all of her office staff were wonderful to work with.
Hope you are still doing well and wearing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?
After having had knee surgery, I developed a blood clot in my calf. Diagnosing and treating the clot was of some urgency and I was able to be seen by Dr. Spartz within 2 days of my initial call. Weekly visits were scheduled to monitor and chart the DVT with ultrasound exams. Happily, after 4 weeks, the DVT dissolved. I'm extremely gratified by the kind and professional treatment I received from Dr. Spartz and her entire team. Her warm and caring attitude extends to everyone at the clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?
Friendly, caring, very professional and best of all really understood how to scale the issue and scope the solution. She didn't over-prescribe as many other doctors I consulted with did. Instead she took a measured approach and did the least invasive procedure and delivered outstanding results. Other doctors wanted to get very invasive and advised much more costly solutions, and their approach was totally unnecessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?
I want to thank you Dr. Spartz and your team of professional Colleges for the brilliant and meticulous surgical procedures you performed on the veins in my leg. The result of the surgery has made a huge difference in my quality of life. Additionally, thank you for treating me as a family member from the moment I walked through your office door. Your office manager, Wendy, made me feel welcome, cared for, and thoroughly explained every step (thanks for the hugs everyone).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Margaret E Spartz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Spartz?

At Spartz Vein Clinic, Dr Spartz demonstrates her passion for venous health by exclusively treating venous disease in all stages of progression from spider veins to chronic venous insufficiency.  Her considerable knowledge base in the field of p...

• Phlebology

2004
University of Mn Med Sch
1999
St. Mary's College, Notre Dame, In
Masters Of Public Health, University Of Minnesota

Dr. Spartz accepts

Dr. Spartz accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Accord
Commercial Insurance Company
HealthPartners
Medica

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Spartz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Spartz's conditions and procedures:

• Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Laser Treatment of Varicose Veins