Dr. Margaret A. Conte, MD

Not Accepting

Dr. Margaret A. Conte, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Margaret A Conte MD 4901 Limestone Rd Ste B, Wilmington, DE 19808 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Conte's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Conte's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Conte

Dr. Conte accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Conte has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Conte

Dr. Conte's Review Details
4.1 based on 17 responses
Experience with Dr. Conte
Dr. Conte's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (16)
Dr. Conte says

The benefit and detriment of my practice is that I am the only provider of patient care.  The clear benefit is that you will always see me for your health care needs.  The detriment is that you may have to wait beyond the time your appointment is scheduled, because another patient or patients scheduled before you took more of my time than had been allotted to them.  But your questions and concerns will always be answered.  You will never be "rushed" because I am "running behind."

in Wilmington, DE |
Staff is extremely ill behaved. They treat patients in very bad manner and don't care to listen.
Have you seen Dr. Conte?

• Women's Health Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Conte's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Conte says..

I have been a physician for 31 years, and have seen and treated many conditions.  If I have a question about the appropriate treatment of your condition, I have several books available on my cell phone, which I will access in your presence. I also listen to my patients.  I was taught that if you listen, nearly all of the time a patient will not only tell you the information you need, but have some insight into treatment as well.  Patients know what medications and other treatments they can and cannot tolerate. My ears and mind are always open.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • White Coat Hypertension

Dr. Conte says..

My gynecologic experience is large and varied.  I have performed well over 10,000 exams including Pap smears.  I have delivered babies and assisted surgeries.  I have cared for all age groups, but now limit my pediatric practice to those over 6, primarily due to the cost of vaccines.  I also admit my patients as often as I can to Christiana Hospital.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Included In Residency

Completed in 1982

St Joseph Hospital

Completed in 1984

University Of Delaware

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Conte has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Conte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Conte's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
  • Malpractice claims in Delaware not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Conte

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Conte's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Conte

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Conte's Care Philosophy

I believe in comprehensive care for the entire family. I perform many procedures in my office. Many of my patients consider me a "one-stop" physician.  Families come in many forms today. Those in the LGBTQ community will always be comfortable in my care.