Dr. Margaret Colleran, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Colleran's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Colleran's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Colleran

Dr. Colleran accepts 19 insurance carriers

19 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Colleran has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Colleran

Dr. Colleran's Review Details
4 based on 23 responses
Experience with Dr. Colleran
Dr. Colleran's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (21)
in Valrico, FL |
My experience with Dr. Margaret Colleran has been excellent. She has been my doctor for 18 years. She cares about her patients and takes the time to sit down and explain their results so that they walk away with a better understanding of their health. Her staff is equally as dynamic as she is. Theresa is like her right hand, she prepares the patients for their visit with Dr. Colleran, What a awesome team to be associated with. With Dr. Colleran I know my health is in good hands.
in Riverview, FL |
The office staff is rude & miserable. I have been there 3 times in 2 months & have yet to see one of them smile or be polite to a patient (or to each other). One thought putting forms on clipboards was more important than checking me in & I was the only person in line. They don't even acknowledge you & get up and leave the desk while there is a line. Dr. Colleran was the most unhelpful doctor I've ever had. An MA could have done my physical. She acted like she couldn't wait for me to leave.
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Colleran is a very caring person and I am glad that she's my doctor. She takes the time to listen to me and never rushes through my appointments. She monitors my medication & makes sure that I'm feeling fine. I recently lost my health insurance and it doesn't matter to her. She takes care of me like she always did. Best doctor I ever had!!!
Riverview, FL |
Bottom line is I didn't feel cared about as a person by Dr. Colleran. I felt rushed and ignored.
in Brandon, FL |
My experience was not good. I was shuffled to Dr. Colleran's Assistant Deborah Hastings. Ms. Hastings prescribed a general over the counter cough and cold medicine which conflicted with medicine Dr Colleran had prescribed for years. I nearly died. I was hospitalized twice after going blind 4 days and hallucinating 9 hours. It has taken me 14 months in recovery, Dr. Colleran has avoided treating me since. I would never recommend Dr. Colleran or Bloomingdales Medical Associates for good care.
Have you seen Dr. Colleran?
Are you Dr. Colleran? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Colleran

More Internists like Dr. Colleran at Bloomingdale Medical Associates

Why It Matters: Dr. Colleran's Board Certifications

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Cellulitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough

University of South Florida
    University Of South Florida-James A. Hailey Veterans Hospital
    University Of S Fl College Of Med
    University of Florida

Dr. Colleran has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Colleran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colleran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Colleran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Colleran

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Colleran's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Colleran

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Colleran's Care Philosophy

We are a group of four Internal Medicine physicians, one Board Certified Family Practice physician, two certified Physician Assistants and two Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners who are committed to delivering quality health care to you. We provide high quality medical service specializing in adult health care. Our goal is to help you in maintaining your good health. We are committed to meeting your medical needs through personal attention. You can rely on us for your primary health care needs.