Margaret Apedo, MB CHB

Endocrinology & Metabolism | Female

Premier Endocrinology, PLLC 9 Livingston St Ste 2S Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Get Directions
Margaret Apedo, MB CHB

Margaret Apedo, MB CHB is an endocrinology & metabolism doctor who practices in Poughkeepsie, NY. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Margaret Apedo is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center.

...See Less

Margaret Apedo's Experience

See how Margaret Apedo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Margaret Apedo

Margaret Apedo accepts 13 insurance carriers

Margaret Apedo is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Margaret Apedo has admitting privileges.

Margaret Apedo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Margaret Apedo to family and friends
2.9
Margaret Apedo's Performance
Beacon, NY |
I had my first appt. with Dr Apedo. The RN taking my history closed her laptop after I told her half my history and walked out. Her staff never obtained my records so I had no labs. The doctor was standoffish and shy. She prescribed me an very old drug that got me very sick for two days after one pill. The staff put in the wrong insurance information after I told them twice. I would not recommend this doctor or the facility.
Poughkeepsie, NY |
I met with Dr. Apedo, who was highly recommended by my sister, for the first time this week. Both my sister and I found her to be engaged, professional, and friendly. She has a very calming demeanor. While I have not had enough experience with her to comment on her clinical skills, I believe a prior negative review commenting on her manner is completely unwarranted and may reflect more on the person writing the review than on the Physician herself.
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
The doctor is fine, though less engaging than I would prefer. She seems to take a reasonable course of prescriptive action to control my glucose levels. The problem lies in the office's communication and follow-up on my mail orders in Express Scripts. I have spent hours as the go-between for the MD and ES just to get my prescriptions in the system and ordered.
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
I went to see the doctor for two nodules that I seem to have on my thyroid gland. I was also hoping to talk to her about my struggle with obesity and maybe find a way to work on it. Dr Apedo seemed nice and maybe a little on the shy side. She asked me a few question and then gave me a referral to have another ultrasound in 6 months and see if there's a change in size. The visit cost me $122 after the insurance. The visit took 5 minutes and basically I payed $122 for nothing.
Poughkeepsie NY |
I have been a type1 diabetic since the age of 5. I recently moved to Poughkeepsie so I had to change my endocrinologist. I am very unhappy with Dr.Apedo not only is she rude but half the time her staff does not even know what their talking about. I wouldn't reckons anyone to this Dr with type one diabetes.
Have you seen Margaret Apedo, MB CHB?
Are you Margaret Apedo?

Compare Margaret Apedo

Margaret Apedo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology & Metabolism

Margaret Apedo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Margaret Apedo's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

SUNY Htlh Sci Ctr

Completed in 1999

University Hospital Of Brooklyn

Completed in 2001

Margaret Apedo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Margaret Apedo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology & Metabolism