Dr. Maressa Alejandro Reyes, MD

Dr. Maressa Alejandro Reyes, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Abrazo Medical Group Central 2000 W Bethany Home Rd Ste 200 Phoenix, AZ 85015 Get Directions

!00 % Excellent medical care with respect and sensitivity towards the patients" needs. Always try to treat patients as my own family members.

Dr. Maressa Alejandro Reyes, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Alejandro Reyes is affiliated with Abrazo Central Campus.

Dr. Alejandro Reyes' Experience

See how Dr. Alejandro Reyes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alejandro Reyes

Dr. Alejandro Reyes accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alejandro Reyes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alejandro Reyes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alejandro Reyes to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Alejandro Reyes' Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Alejandro barely spoke to me, was in a rush to get me out, recommended unnecessary tests, neglected my history, and irresponsibly prescribed antibiotics even though I raised concerns about repeat infections. She should absolutely not be practicing medicine.
in Phoenix, AZ |
This office and DR was the worst I have ever met. She was more concerned about office gossip that patient care. She was so rude and cold. She did not attend to any of my concerns and insisted nothing was wrong. The office staff could not get any of my info correct and rescheduled my appointment multiple times, mind you I only had 2 visits. I was the only patient at my 1st appointment but I waited 45 min to be seen.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Very conscientious and caring. My favorite doctor ever.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
The worst doctor in Arizona. She doesn't listen, she doesn't take time with me and my wait is ALWAYS more than 2 hours.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Hi, I just wanted to agree with PhoenixDreamer. I bet that patient that they were talking about was me. I saw this doctor twice for the month of February and was very unhappy, especially with my 2nd visit (which was worse than the 1st visit). My first visit was a long wait (1 hour+) after I was checked in. My 2nd visit was horrible, she disregarded anything I mentioned about my health, she also argued with me that I was wrong about my health (not cool). I will NEVER recommend her to anyone.
in Phoenix, AZ |
When I got to the office to my first appointment she and her staff were talking bad about another patient saying that she was annoying and hoping she would go to another place. They did not have my appointment in the calendar and made me wait for 3 hours. Doctor kept dismissing my symptoms and saying that I was too young to have kidney pain. I shared I was going though some life stress and she immediately prescribed anxiety medication without asking further questions. I left very disappointed.
in Phoenix, AZ |
She make me feel very confortable
in Phoenix Arizona |
She doesn't have good patient doctor care. She isn't willing to listen to me as a patient and expects for me to just do as she says without question. She doesn't take the time to get to know me as a patient
Have you seen Dr. Maressa Alejandro Reyes, MD?
Are you Dr. Alejandro Reyes?

Compare Dr. Alejandro Reyes

Dr. Alejandro Reyes' Care Philosophy

Dr. Alejandro Reyes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

• Graduated in top 5% of medical school class, 1994
    • Top GPA among female graduates in medical school, 1994

Dr. Alejandro Reyes has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alejandro Reyes' Board Certifications

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Cholesterol Diseases
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Weight Loss

Ponce School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Completed in 1995

Completed in 1997

Completed in 2000

Dr. Alejandro Reyes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alejandro Reyes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine