Psychiatry  |
Dr. Mardjan Foroutan, MD
Dr. Mardjan Foroutan, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Sycamore, IL. She is 54 years old.

Foroutan & Associates

920 W Prairie Dr Ste I

Sycamore, IL 60178

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Foroutan

Dr. Foroutan's Experience

Dr. Foroutan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Eating Disorders
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Foroutan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Foroutan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foroutan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foroutan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foroutan's Reviews

GOOD
    FAIR
    GOOD
Dekalb, IL |
Dr. Foroutan turned me off to the field of psychiatry completely. She belittled me, mocked me, and basically told me my life choices were why I was having problems (despite also diagnosing me with 7 disorders within 15 minutes of meeting me). Overall I was extremely UNSATISFIED; she was unprofessional and showed no compassion or empathy, something required in any medical field in my opinion. Will never return and will NEVER recommend.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Foroutan is the worst doctor I have been to. Being in the medical field she displays unprofessional behavior where she mocks or undermines her patients and staff. She is also very difficult to reach with questions or refill requests. She is terrible about calling back when you leave a message for her. She also charges over $200 (billed as an hour appt) for a check-in visit that lasts 5min. She also states she never puts her pt. into collection but your debt to her is astronomical.
Sycamore, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Foroutan for over a year now. She is a wonderful and caring doctor who takes the time to listen to my needs as a patient. She explained to me in depth about my disease and the benefits of the medications I have been taking. She helped me return to my life, my family and my job. I have seen a tremendous difference in myself from the time I started treatment to how I am now after a year of seeing Dr. Foroutan.
in Sycamore, IL |
Dr. Foroutan is a horrible doctor! Whatever I discussed with her she took to opposing view. Never once did she show me compassion, support, or try to understand what I was feeling. She never validated my feelings. Instead she blamed me and said I was over reacting and should get over it. She also talk to me about her other patients! She's controlling, self centered, and stubborn! She is right and everyone else is wrong! She would compare how I feel with how she would feel in the same situation
Sycamore, IL |
Dr. Foroutan suggested pretty extreme treatment. Found better and much milder treatment with another Dr.
in massey |
DR Foroutan has treated my son for 4 years and he is doing very well at school. I saw him go from a bitter difficult child to a happy adolescent which he is. Very friendly and dedicated team. Nice Office!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Foroutan is great! I almost lost my job and she worked with my employer to prevent that. That gave me time to get better. Now I feel better and am back at work. Thank you Bryant! Thank you Dr Foroutan!
Dr.Foroutan is very rude. She is also very difficult to reach with questions or refill requests. She is terrible about calling back when you leave a message for her. Also her charges are bogus. She charges me over 200$ (billed as an hour psychotherapy appt) for a check-in visit that lasts all of 5mins and consists of her asking how are you? She requires this every three months and refuses to authorize my prescription refills otherwise. She is a terrible doctor and I would not recommend her!
Have you seen Dr. Mardjan Foroutan, MD?
Are you Dr. Foroutan?