Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD

Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Nevada School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

6650 Alton Pkwy

Irvine, CA 92618

• Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Rosencrantz treats your condition or procedure

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

4.0

Dr. Rosencrantz?
Dr. Rosencrantz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD
Dr Rosencrantz was great every step of the way through my fertility process. He went over and beyond to make sure I had great care. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking fertility treatment. I started seeing him in 2014 and am now blessed with 2 children. The fertility process can be extremely tough but he was great every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz is an excellent choice for an RE. I always felt very welcome and informed throughout my entire infertility journey. I had a negative reaction to one of the medications and he made sure that the next time I had the medication I was in his office supervised by a nurse. I truly felt like he cared about my wellbeing and wanted to help me achieve success. He is honest with expectations. My journey began with IUIs and ended in 1 successful cycle of IVF which gave my perfect son!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz was great to work with. He always took the time to explain what was going on, what procedures we should try and what the likely outcomes would be. He has a great way of making sure you understand the reality of fertility treatments with honest upfront information, but has such great compassion and made us feel like we were all a team working towards the ultimate goal (pregnancy). I am so happy to say that we succeeded and have beautiful 4 months old identical twin boys!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz helped me through my journey with IVF, including multiple retrievals and hemorrhaging issues. He was attentive, compassionate, and supportive in my decisions. He took the extra time I needed to explain options, deal with issues and even followed up multiple times after hours to check in on how I was handling all the changes and challenges (including when he was on holiday to ensure I was ok). We now have a beautiful baby boy who truly was a miracle. Thank you Dr. Rosencrantz!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz and Dr. Rubal, along with their entire office, are some of the most caring and attentive professionals. From the moment I met him and his staff, I have been impressed with their high level of care. I felt like I was always provided with every option as well as all of the details to make appropriate decisions. We were successful in our IUI procedure (against all odds), which I credit to Dr. Rosencrantz and his knowledge / expertise. I can't recommend this office highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Rosencrantz as my RE for the last few years. I’ve always had an anxiety being around doctors and Dr. Rosencrantz’s bed manners were what convinced me to stick with the nasty battle of infertility. If it weren’t for him and his caring manner I would have given up. I can’t thank him enough for all he has done for me. I never once felt rushed and felt that he went above and beyond to meet my goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
I had an IVF consulting appointment with this so called Dr. Rosencratz last year. I felt like they are looking at their patient like a debit card. I felt I have been treated so poor and not welcoming by the administration staff. They have been so rude just going through the paper work with me and asking for so much personal information up front which was unnecessary. Then the dr forced me to have a physical exam totally unnecessary so they can charge additional $150 on top of the consulting fee
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosencrantz?

Insurance accepted