Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Rosencrantz

Reproductive Health and Wellness Center

23141 Moulton Pkwy Ste 204 Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Laguna Hills, CA and has been practicing for 10 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Rosencrantz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosencrantz

4.1

Dr. Rosencrantz?
Dr. Rosencrantz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD
Dr. Rosencrantz and the team at Reproductive Health and Wellness are patient and clearly walk you through a challenging and emotional process. Dr Rosencrantz helped us to navigate a very challenging infertility struggle and I would not go to any other doctor. He helps you to know all of the options and keeps you involved in the process of designing a protocol that will work for your family. The new facility is beautiful and calming. I highly recommend the team at Reproductive Health and Wellness.
Calley C – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr Rosencrantz was great every step of the way through my fertility process. He went over and beyond to make sure I had great care. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking fertility treatment. I started seeing him in 2014 and am now blessed with 2 children. The fertility process can be extremely tough but he was great every step of the way.
Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz is an excellent choice for an RE. I always felt very welcome and informed throughout my entire infertility journey. I had a negative reaction to one of the medications and he made sure that the next time I had the medication I was in his office supervised by a nurse. I truly felt like he cared about my wellbeing and wanted to help me achieve success. He is honest with expectations. My journey began with IUIs and ended in 1 successful cycle of IVF which gave my perfect son!
Lisa L. in Mission Viejo , CA – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz was great to work with. He always took the time to explain what was going on, what procedures we should try and what the likely outcomes would be. He has a great way of making sure you understand the reality of fertility treatments with honest upfront information, but has such great compassion and made us feel like we were all a team working towards the ultimate goal (pregnancy). I am so happy to say that we succeeded and have beautiful 4 months old identical twin boys!!
Tanya in Laguna Hills, CA – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz helped me through my journey with IVF, including multiple retrievals and hemorrhaging issues. He was attentive, compassionate, and supportive in my decisions. He took the extra time I needed to explain options, deal with issues and even followed up multiple times after hours to check in on how I was handling all the changes and challenges (including when he was on holiday to ensure I was ok). We now have a beautiful baby boy who truly was a miracle. Thank you Dr. Rosencrantz!!
CM in Lake Forest, CA – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz and Dr. Rubal, along with their entire office, are some of the most caring and attentive professionals. From the moment I met him and his staff, I have been impressed with their high level of care. I felt like I was always provided with every option as well as all of the details to make appropriate decisions. We were successful in our IUI procedure (against all odds), which I credit to Dr. Rosencrantz and his knowledge / expertise. I can't recommend this office highly enough.
Ellen in Tustin, CA – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Rosencrantz as my RE for the last few years. I’ve always had an anxiety being around doctors and Dr. Rosencrantz’s bed manners were what convinced me to stick with the nasty battle of infertility. If it weren’t for him and his caring manner I would have given up. I can’t thank him enough for all he has done for me. I never once felt rushed and felt that he went above and beyond to meet my goals.
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
I had an IVF consulting appointment with this so called Dr. Rosencratz last year. I felt like they are looking at their patient like a debit card. I felt I have been treated so poor and not welcoming by the administration staff. They have been so rude just going through the paper work with me and asking for so much personal information up front which was unnecessary. Then the dr forced me to have a physical exam totally unnecessary so they can charge additional $150 on top of the consulting fee
Rez-Par in Rancho Santa Margarita – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosencrantz?

After more than a decade of treating infertility, Dr. Rosencrantz knew we could do better.  He was inspired to open his own fertility clinic, one that offered an innovative approach to treating infertility by looking at the whole person.  A...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility