Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 45

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD

Reproductive Health and Wellness Center

23141 Moulton Pkwy Ste 204 Laguna Hills, CA 92653

Compare Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Rosencrantz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosencrantz

4.1

Dr. Rosencrantz

Going through a journey like IVF can be extremely challenging, it's emotionally draining and mentally and physically exhausting. It was important to my husband and I from the start that we begin the journey with a team that we not only trusted, but felt extremely comfortable with. Not only is Dr. Rosencrantz an amazing doctor and insanely good at what he does, but he also surrounds himself with an A+ team. I honestly don't think I could have gone through the ups and downs of this journey (especially the downs), if it weren't for the compassion and genuine care of him and his team. His nurses genuinely care and you can feel that in every visit. We were able to get pregnant on our first try (first IVF cycle, retrieval and embryo transfer). Dr. Rosencrantz recommended I had a few procedures done first and was also very picky with certain things and looking back I'm so happy he took the harder and longer road in order to ensure success in the end.
Niyousha L. – Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz is the ideal Reproductive Endocrinologist, let me tell you why. Since the beginning of our IVF journey, the experience at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center has been a dream come true. The staff is incredible, they are always positive, supportive, and informative, all with a caring personal touch. When meeting Dr. Rosencrantz, we knew it was a game changer. His incredible attention to detail, vast expertise, personal communication, and confidence put our minds at ease. When we faced challenges, or had concerns, Dr. Rosencrantz and his team were dedicated to our support, to help us understand and help guide us through the options for the best outcome. Having a severe diminished ovarian reserve (AMH 0.3) made this a difficult task for my wife. However, after 10 months, and 3 cycles, one healthy embryo was a success and the transfer was also a success! It is a true blessing to have our new miracle, Coming 2022! Thank you!!
Nik I. – Oct 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz and everyone at the office are some of the most sweetest and attentive professionals. I'm always impressed by their consistent high level of care. I was always thoroughly explained every option so I can navigate through my journey in the best way possible. I'm glad I came across the RHWC team.
Jun 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
How do you thank someone for giving you the gift of a baby? We met with Dr. Rosencrantz and were highly impressed with his knowledge and confidence in creating the best treatment plan for us. I worked closely with his nurse Cindy, who was warm, knowledgeable, and always quick to return my calls and answer my numerous questions. The process was fairly simple and quick, and we got pregnant on our first IVF round. Fast forward and we have now just delivered the sweetest baby girl! Thank you Dr. Rosencrantz and his entire team we are so very thankful for everything. Dr. Rosencrantz years of experience and knowledge is why he has such high success rates.
Alyssa Martin – Jun 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
My partner and I went for a consultation with Dr. Rosencrantz and Nurse Cindy about becoming parents via a surrogate and egg donor. It was very informative for a gay couple who wants to grow their family to understand the whole journey. Nurse Cindy shared with us all the accredited resources for surrogate agencies. The cost compared to other fertility clinics was very competitive. We can not wait to go back to continue our fertility journey.
Lex – Jun 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
I did not have a good experience w this doctor. I feel like I was treated like a credit card. I feel like they took our money, did not produce results and left us out to dry. I read some other bad reviews of this doctor and realized he does not share his fertility success rates. It's true. He does not. Which is a bad sign to me but I didn't know better. Look for fertility success rates wherever you go and don't just throw your money away because someone makes you believe they are good without any hard evidence.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
David – Apr 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
I honestly can’t say enough good things. Doctor Rosencrantz is incredible! He’s the absolute best at what he does and has the best bedside manner. I always felt like he explained things in a clear and concise manner while being extremely kind and supportive. He even made himself available outside office hours on more than one occasion to answer questions and offer support. His clinic is very well-organized, and their communication is exceptional. His staff is the BEST! I simply can’t imagine entrusting anyone else with the job of helping us grow our family. Our experience was amazing!
Megan Stillman – Apr 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Had a great egg freezing experience from initial consultation through to retrieval. Both the staff and doctor have been wonderful throughout the experience especially since this was right over the New Year and a Covid-peak time.
Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
After struggling with PCOS, Dr. Rosencrantz has now helped us get pregnant with three babies over the years. His new practice in South Orange County is absolutely beautiful and very technologically advanced, and his staff are amazing. He is passionate about helping couples with infertility, and he is extremely good at it. What words could we possibly come up with that could properly convey our gratitude to Dr. Rosencrantz for helping us create our incredible family?!
Alex R. – Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz and the team at Reproductive Health and Wellness are patient and clearly walk you through a challenging and emotional process. Dr Rosencrantz helped us to navigate a very challenging infertility struggle and I would not go to any other doctor. He helps you to know all of the options and keeps you involved in the process of designing a protocol that will work for your family. The new facility is beautiful and calming. I highly recommend the team at Reproductive Health and Wellness.
Calley C – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr Rosencrantz was great every step of the way through my fertility process. He went over and beyond to make sure I had great care. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking fertility treatment. I started seeing him in 2014 and am now blessed with 2 children. The fertility process can be extremely tough but he was great every step of the way.
Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz is an excellent choice for an RE. I always felt very welcome and informed throughout my entire infertility journey. I had a negative reaction to one of the medications and he made sure that the next time I had the medication I was in his office supervised by a nurse. I truly felt like he cared about my wellbeing and wanted to help me achieve success. He is honest with expectations. My journey began with IUIs and ended in 1 successful cycle of IVF which gave my perfect son!
Lisa L. in Mission Viejo , CA – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz was great to work with. He always took the time to explain what was going on, what procedures we should try and what the likely outcomes would be. He has a great way of making sure you understand the reality of fertility treatments with honest upfront information, but has such great compassion and made us feel like we were all a team working towards the ultimate goal (pregnancy). I am so happy to say that we succeeded and have beautiful 4 months old identical twin boys!!
Tanya in Laguna Hills, CA – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz helped me through my journey with IVF, including multiple retrievals and hemorrhaging issues. He was attentive, compassionate, and supportive in my decisions. He took the extra time I needed to explain options, deal with issues and even followed up multiple times after hours to check in on how I was handling all the changes and challenges (including when he was on holiday to ensure I was ok). We now have a beautiful baby boy who truly was a miracle. Thank you Dr. Rosencrantz!!
CM in Lake Forest, CA – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
Dr. Rosencrantz and Dr. Rubal, along with their entire office, are some of the most caring and attentive professionals. From the moment I met him and his staff, I have been impressed with their high level of care. I felt like I was always provided with every option as well as all of the details to make appropriate decisions. We were successful in our IUI procedure (against all odds), which I credit to Dr. Rosencrantz and his knowledge / expertise. I can't recommend this office highly enough.
Ellen in Tustin, CA – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Rosencrantz as my RE for the last few years. I’ve always had an anxiety being around doctors and Dr. Rosencrantz’s bed manners were what convinced me to stick with the nasty battle of infertility. If it weren’t for him and his caring manner I would have given up. I can’t thank him enough for all he has done for me. I never once felt rushed and felt that he went above and beyond to meet my goals.
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?
I had an IVF consulting appointment with this so called Dr. Rosencratz last year. I felt like they are looking at their patient like a debit card. I felt I have been treated so poor and not welcoming by the administration staff. They have been so rude just going through the paper work with me and asking for so much personal information up front which was unnecessary. Then the dr forced me to have a physical exam totally unnecessary so they can charge additional $150 on top of the consulting fee
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Rez-Par in Rancho Santa Margarita – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosencrantz?