Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Romanowski

Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Romanowski

Dr. Romanowski?
Dr. Romanowski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD
Dr Marc and staff are extremely patient oriented. Their entire practice is based solely on the care and comfort of the patient. I have had 2 hips and 1 knee replaced with a minimum of pain. I highly recommend this practice to anyone needed knee or hip surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
He did my first hip in 2014 and now my other in April 2019. Top notch experience from start to finish. I feel like a new person. He actually listens to you at every visit and just before surgery. The staff are equally as professional. My hospital stay was short because I went directly to Terraceview for rehab. That was amazing! Nicest people ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
Dr. Romanowski did both of my knee replacements. He and his whole team have all been trained to work as an exceptional unit. Everyone knows there role and exceeds your expectations. His rehab team is great also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
Dr Marcus Romanowski is far above the other surgeons in Eastern Region, is my own personal experience. Surgical skill and personal manner, there is no comparison. My situation was complex, and he dealt with me with the upmost expertise. I only wish others could have the good fortune of his care. Dr Cindy Romanowski, Jerome and all support staff also demonstrated the highest standards.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
I had a total knee replacement and 10 months later, a total hip replacement. My knee replacement was a success. My hip not so. I'm six months post-op and I still can't walk right. There is a 1/2 difference between my legs. I was not told this beforehand. I now have back problems that may require an epidural and/or surgery. I was not expecting this. I wish that I had been told that a problem with my back might be a problem. I would recommend Dr Romanowsky but I would get a second opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
His whole office, Dr. Cindy Jerome , everyone great......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
I recently had a partial knee replacement surgery done by Dr. Romanowski. The surgery was a complete success....the entire pre-op thru post-op experience is so much easier knowing you are with the most competent/caring/professional surgeon in the area. This dr. really cares about your well-being every step of the way! I am scheduling my other knee with him in the fall and already have a sense of calm knowing he is my surgeon. I Highly recommend this dr. !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
My entire procedure from pre op informational class with Dr Cindy to my rehab at the Mcauley facility was wonderful!! Kenmore Mercy Hospital nurses and staff were so attentive ! So glad that I chose Dr. Romanowski as my hip replacement surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
I recently had a total hip replacement done by Dr Romanowski. On a scale of one to ten, it was a fifty!!! He is a wonderful, caring, expert surgeon. His team of people- including Dr. Cindy, and office staff-work like a well-oiled machine to prepare you, keep you informed, and take care of you at all steps in the process. I had very little pain, which a nurse told me is typical of his patients- so happy with experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
Doctor Romanowski came highly recommended and that proved to be 100% accurate. We couldn't have been more satisfied with his superb care and his office staff was very friendly and courteous. We would also recommend Doctor Romanowski to anybody needing surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
Would absolutely recommend him to friends and FAMILY. He came highly recommended and lived up to every positive thing that was said a bout him. The whole program from the first appointment to the seminar to the actual surgery was FANTASTIC!! Dr. Romanowski's entire staff is caring Professional and Empathetic. My surgery was completed and the hospital stay was also top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
Dr. Marcus Romanowski performed the surgery to completely replace both of my knees and my left hip. In conjunction with Dr. Cindy Romanowski, who oversaw my recuperation and rehabilitation, the results were life-altering. I have been relieved of crippling pain and can now move with alacrity and endurance that has been absent for 20+ years. The entire experience with these physicians has been extraordinarily professional and remarkably proficient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
January 2017 I had my second hip replacement surgery with Dr. Romanowski (1st 12 years ago). I would & have recommended him & his staff to anyone in need of hip or knee replacement. They are very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely go to the class, they truly explain everything regarding your surgery. Kenmore Mercy is amazing! The staff outstanding! Going home for rehab is the best & PT Curtis Dubois helped greatly with my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
Dr. Romanowski was my physician for a knee injury. He was very professional, very courteous and and very accommodating. I was able to get an appointment in a very short of time so I could get treatment for the injury I sustained. Being in the health care field, I would highly recommend Dr. Romanowski to my family friends and acquaintances without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
Dr. Romanowski was very thorough in his examination. He explained everything in detail and in terms that were understandable to a layman. He answered all my questions. Most importantly, he was truly concerned
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
Dr. Romanowski put in a total hip replacement on my left hip on January 25. He did an excellent job on my surgery. I could not be happier with him and his entire staff all the way to the hospital staff!! My surgery was at Kenmore Mercy Hospital. It was like being in a country club! They treated me with the best care for the nurses to the PT staff. I can't say enough about Dr. Romanowski.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
I had both knees replaced within 4 years. I was completely satisfied with the care I received and would highly recommend Dr. Romanowski to anyone considering joint replacement surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
I very highly recommend this family practice! Kind, courteous, professional staff and doctors! Have been to several other places; you are NOT just a number here. Whether you need full-blown joint replacement, or just arthritis pain management, they're simply the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
I had the pleasure of having both hips replaced by Dr. Marcus Romanowski (June & August 2016). Both surgeries went exactly as Dr. Cindy Romanowski had detailed in a pre-surgery class. Dr. Romanowski and his entire team were incredible. It's rare today to find a surgeon that is so personable and spends so much time explaining procedures and answering questions before and after surgery. My experience has been so positive, I am totally pain free and would highly recommend Dr. Romanowski and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?
Wonderful experience for total hip replacement. Professional at all levels.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Romanowski?

Excellence in the conservative and surgical management of knee, hip and shoulder disease.

1999
1993
1989

• Doctor of Distinction, Kenmore Mercy Hospital, 2009
  • Citizen of the Year Award (Physician), Am-Pol Eagle, Buffalo, New York, 2001

• Minimally Invasive Unicondylar Arthroplasty Using a Freehand Inlay Technique, 2004
  • Technical Aspects of Medial Versus Lateral Minimally Invasive Unicondylar Arthroplasty, 2003
  • Minimally Invasive Unicondylar Arthroplasty in the Post-Meniscectomy Knee: Repicci Knee, 2002
  • Osteoarthritis, 3/2011
  • Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty, 2004
  • Unicondylar Knee Surgery; Development of the Minimally Invasive Surgical Approach, 2004

Dr. Romanowski accepts

Dr. Romanowski accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Romanowski treats patients.

Compare Providers