Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Marcus Muallem, MD
Dr. Marcus Muallem, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 50 years old. Dr. Muallem is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus, Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital and Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital.

750 E Beltline Ave NE

Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Learn about Dr. Muallem

Dr. Muallem's Experience

Dr. Muallem's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
  • Cornea & Refractive Surgery

Dr. Muallem does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acquired Coloboma
  • Blindness
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Cataract
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Chronic Dacryoadenitis
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Glaucoma Surgery
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Scleral Reinforcement Surgery
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Muallem is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Muallem has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Muallem has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Muallem does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Muallem and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Muallem's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Muallem to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Muallem's Performance
in St. Johns, MI |
I saw Dr. Muallem for glaucoma issues. He is very calm & considerate and thorough with his exam. You can tell he really cares about the results and was very clear with explanations. I did not feel rushed; he took time to make sure I understood everything. Everyone I interacted with at GRO was cheerful & efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Muallem.
in Hollsnd, miMI |
Very caring man and explains what he will do. Very happy with him
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I thought there were no nice people here in Mi. but they are all here at GRAND Rapids Opthamology. Such kind caring people with sincerely kind demeanor. I felt so cared about. Sweet Michelle was my nurse,Greg was my anesthesia..kindness incarnate, A young nurse was handling my vitals. Then my post op nurse, whose name I think was Judth, was very conscientiously caring..Dr.Muallem made me feel that he was proud of his work.i could tell that he was silently confirming a job well done..loved it!
in Holland, MI |
Dr Muallem is amazing! When we had a problem he was very compassionate. He really cares about his patients!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr. Marcus Muallem is compassionate, calm demeanor puts our concerns at ease. We are encouraged to ask questions and we got answers in detail. -- Thank you Dr. Marcus Muallem.
in Greenville, MI |
He is a great Doctor with very good experience and very good personality.
in West Olive, MI |
Very personable, knowledgeable, . Good visit, I understand what my problem is, and what we need to do .
in Holland, MI |
The appointments are always on time as scheduled. The staff is very professional. I am completely happy with the process and I look forward to better vision.
West Olive MI |
I like Dr. Muallem's careful approach and attention to detail. I would recommend him.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Awesome dr..he cares about you, you.....which is amazing, if he can save our sight, he smiles harder than us.you can see him pump his chest out. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is concerned about their sight.
in Middleville |
Dr. Muallem was very kind and efficient. It was just my first visit with him but I found no fault in any of my experience. I am optimistic about the outcome of my upcoming surgeries.
in Remus, MI |
Dr. Muallem performed my CVE LASIK eye surgery. From start to finish (a year's worth of appointments), I was comfortable with the process. The Dr. explained everything thoroughly and did not rush through appointments. He was always ahead of his appointment schedule, so I never had to sit in the waiting room for more than 5 minutes. I can't begin to explain how great his bedside manner is. He is kind, understanding, and truly cares about the services being provided. I would recommend Dr. Muallem!
in Ada, MI |
Dr. Muallem was very courteous, professional, and caring! I saw him yesterday and I was very impressed by his diagnostic analysis and his medical advise for me! I Highly recommend Dr. Muallem! Adel abadeer, Ada, MI.
in Stanwood, MI |
Dr Muallem is very attentive and reassuring. His staff is courteous. Usually prompt with appointment.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I greatly appreciate the time he spends with me listening to my concerns and answering my questions. He always explains what method of treatment he chooses for me and why. No question or concern is unimportant.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Wonderful visit, let me know what was goinbg on, and how he would proceed in future, felt very good after left the office.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I heartily recommend Dr. Muallem. I began seeing him on the very high recommendation of another physician who knew of Dr. Muallem's work. Dr. Muallem has not disappointed me in any respect. I am confident in his level of knowledge and his concern for me as a patient. I also find him to be personable, and willing and able to explain medical terms and concepts. As I said, I heartily recommend him.
Caledonia, MI |
Great patient care and very good surgeon. Explained everything thoroughly and answered any questions, and was honest about what to expect for results (for my condition), and then exceeded those expectations!! I'm very happy with the results.
in Dorr, MI |
Severely myopic, I've worn contact lenses for 45 years. Recently I was having touble with correcting the vision and Dr. Muallem suggested cataract surgery. Great idea! One so far, and I eagerly await the 2nd eye next week. In all its forms, surgery is scary, but I can't imagine a more proficient Doctor working on me -- you can certainly trust this man. Dr Muallem is obviously an expert, and while he's very serious and competent he balances that with a charming bedside manner. He's a gem!
Have you seen Dr. Marcus Muallem, MD?
Are you Dr. Muallem?