Dr. Marcus A. Button, MD

Dr. Marcus A. Button, MD

39 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 45 years old

We are dedicated to serve our patients and their families with our utmost professional care. Our Mission is: To provide excellent health care to all of our patients, their families, and our community. Our heart is to simply help people...like you! At Button Family Practice you have access to multiple medical professionals that really care about helping you! …and it's easy to make an appointment that fits your schedule! We have these convenient hours of service just for you: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 8:00 pm; Sat 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Open most holidays for scheduled appointments! When you call, you'll get to know our professional and courteous staff that want to help you get the best care at the best time that works for you. Call today! (719) 269-8820 Read more

Marcus A Button MD

We Care! At Button Family Practice you have access to multiple medical professionals that really care about helping you! Our medical staff has over 70 combined years of providing quality care and successful health plans to patients just like you! At Button Family Practice, you will receive professional medical attention as well as education and encouragement to make right choices for better health. You can choose to make changes that will help you recover and stay healthy! Call us today for any health related issues. Yes! We are accepting new patients everyday! "I was confident that I was under the care of a professional! It was so nice to arrive and see many fully qualified staff members and I'll definitely be going back. I have already sent so many people here. They truly deserve more recommendations than I can give! They've never dismissed any of my concerns as unimportant, they take every concern of mine very seriously."Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Button's Experience

See how Dr. Button's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Button

Dr. Button accepts 30 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Button has admitting privileges.

Dr. Button's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Button to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Button Says:

We value your response, thank you! We have been blessed to hear many great responses from our patients toward the Providers and overall experience at Button Family Practice for over 13 years!

Your feedback helps us to maintain a high quality professional experience for you and our community.

We encourage you to share in the satisfaction survey, we are committed to providing great health care! Please tell your friends!

Dr. Button's Performance
Canon City, Co |
Front office staff are very rude. NP's excessively send to specialists for no apparent reason. They need to refresh on their pediatrics. I am taking my child to an actual pediatrician that knows what they are talking about!
Canon City, CO |
Very unprofessional office all around. Staff is rude, regularly make you wait extended times. Providers are rude and accuse patients of pill seeking. They have a high turn over for staff, so you are lucky if you get to see the same person twice which makes continuity of care impossible. Would not recommend, find another Dr's office.
Canon City, CO |
They are very unprofessional and sometimesin the front desknow they have very rude people. Some of the nurses are totally rude
in Canon City, CO |
Unable to get 1st initial apt with Dr. Button, even though on here he said all we had to do is request it, but the apt would be 2+ months out ....
in Canon City, CO |
Easy to see friendly, and takes an interest in you.
in Canon City, CO |
I met Dr. Button while he was doing his residency and he was a very compassionate doctor. However, in the 6 years I was a patient, I NEVER saw Dr. Button. He has a full staff of PAs and NPs who see patients. Even when I was in the hospital, I never saw him. This medical office is great for the sniffles, but if you have any serious medical issues, find another doctor. Because of the physician shortage in Canon City, I now go to Springs.
I am available to see any patient who would like to schedule with me. I see patients at the office five days a week. So if you'd like to schedule with me personally, please let my staff know. Oftentimes, there is a longer wait time to see me that there might be for the other providers here. That being said, our office has excellent and well-trained nurse practitioners and physician assistants who I would with directly daily. I believe strongly in our commitment to serve Canon City as a team
canon city co |
Best Dr office I have ever been to. Caring staff and they try their best to help me. I know my insurance is my responsibility but the certify my insurance before I get there and call me if something is wrong and the can show me proof of what they are verifying. Dr's listen to my concerns and if I'm not happy with one I can easily see someone else
Thank you for your kind review. The comment here is characteristic of the views of the vast majority of patients we care for.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had a zero deductable on my insurance card. But they wanted to charge me 95.00 then I was told that I was correct. Received a bill for 100.00 and was told that they did not take by type of insurance and that the girl in the front office was new. I have a HSA account with Blue Cross which they pay out of that acct before I start making payments. Not happy and did not even see a doctor. Very poorly run office.
We strive to collect what is fair, but offer prompt refunds for charges that may be in error. Many of the issues we encounter as a staff are related to the ever changing benefits that health insurers offer. At times, the complexities of medical billing perplex even well-trained medical billing staff. We will work with you and your insurance to ensure that your benefits are not overlooked, and seek to make things right with you if errors are made.
Have you seen Dr. Marcus A. Button, MD?

Dr. Button says...

Our heart is to simply help people...like you!

At Button Family Practice you have access to multiple medical professionals that really care about helping you!  …and it's easy to make an appointment that fits your schedule!  We have these convenient hours of service just for you:

Mon – Fri  8:00 am – 8:00 pm;  Sat 8:00 am – 4:00 pm

Open most holidays for scheduled appointments!

Call today!  (719) 269-8820

Dr. Button's Care Philosophy

We Care!

At Button Family Practice you have access to multiple medical professionals that really care about helping you! Our medical staff has over 70 combined years of  providing quality care and successful health plans to patients just like you!

At Button Family Practice, you will receive professional medical attention as well as education  and encouragement to make right choices for better health.

You can choose to make changes that will help you recover and stay healthy! Call us today for any health related issues.  Yes! We are accepting new patients everyday!

Dr. Button says...

Dr. Button's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Button has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Button's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University of Colorado At Denver

Graduated in 1998

St Mary Corwin Hsop

Completed in 1999

St Mary Corwin Hospital

Completed in 2001

University of Northern Colorado

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Button does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Button and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage