Dr. Marcus Button, MD

Dr. Marcus Button, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Marcus Button, MD is a family medicine specialist in Canon City, CO and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in family medicine.Read his story

Marcus A Button MD

715 S 9th St

Canon City, CO 81212

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
  • Cofinity
  • Colorado Access
  • Community Health Choice
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Button

Dr. Button's Experience

Dr. Button's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Button's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Button "We are dedicated to serve our patients and their families with our utmost professional care. Our Mission is: To provide excellent health care to all of our patients, their families, and our community. Our heart is to simply help people...like you! At Button Family Practice you have access to multiple medical professionals that really care about helping you! …and it's easy to make an appointment that fits your schedule! We have these convenient hours of service just for you: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 8:00 pm; Sat 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Open most holidays for scheduled appointments! When you call, you'll get to know our professional and courteous staff that want to help you get the best care at the best time that works for you. Call today! (719) 269-8820 "

This content was provided by Dr. Button "We Care!

At Button Family Practice you have access to multiple medical professionals that really care about helping you! Our medical staff has over 70 combined years of  providing quality care and successful health plans to patients just like you!

At Button Family Practice, you will receive professional medical attention as well as education  and encouragement to make right choices for better health.

You can choose to make changes that will help you recover and stay healthy! Call us today for any health related issues.  Yes! We are accepting new patients everyday!

"I was confident that I was under the care of a professional! It was so nice to arrive and see many fully qualified staff members and I'll definitely be going back. I have already sent so many people here. They truly deserve more recommendations than I can give! They've never dismissed any of my concerns as unimportant, they take every concern of mine very seriously.""

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Biopsy
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Northern Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • St Mary Corwin Hsop
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • St Mary Corwin Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Button has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Button does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Button and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Button's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Button to family and friends

Dr. Button's Performance

Dr. Button Says:
"

We value your response, thank you! We have been blessed to hear many great responses from our patients toward the Providers and overall experience at Button Family Practice for over 13 years!

Your feedback helps us to maintain a high quality professional experience for you and our community.

We encourage you to share in the satisfaction survey, we are committed to providing great health care! Please tell your friends!

"

I was told that Dr Button was taking new patients. My doctor retired so I called for an appointment. The lady that returned my call (Jamie) was so rude and instead of interviewing my needs she said so what is going on with you. I told her I was ok but needed some direction on my medication. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Very disappointed ,was suppose to have referral to specialist on Friday it's now Tuesday of next week ..new type 1 diabetic diagnosed. Messed up Perscriptions . Office staff very unprofessional, called several times said they would call when ready , Probably have to go back to ER to get referal and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Front office staff are very rude. NP's excessively send to specialists for no apparent reason. They need to refresh on their pediatrics. I am taking my child to an actual pediatrician that knows what they are talking about!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Very unprofessional office all around. Staff is rude, regularly make you wait extended times. Providers are rude and accuse patients of pill seeking. They have a high turn over for staff, so you are lucky if you get to see the same person twice which makes continuity of care impossible. Would not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
They are very unprofessional and sometimesin the front desknow they have very rude people. Some of the nurses are totally rude
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1