Dr. Marcus Barnett, MD

Dr. Marcus Barnett, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Marcus Barnett, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 34 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

OBGYN Center of NW Houston

11307 FM 1960 Rd W Ste 210

Houston, TX 77065

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Barnett

See how frequently Dr. Barnett performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Ovarian Cysts

Dr. Barnett's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Barnett "Patient satisfaction is my number one goal. I provide expert woman's healthcare in a comfortable private office setting. I am a board certified medical doctor specializing in women's healthcare and cosmetic surgery. You will not be seen by a nurse practitioner. I take time to listen to each and every one of my patients thoroughly."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

• H Texas Magazine : Houston's Top Docs for Women, 2004

Dr. Barnett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barnett's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnett to family and friends

Dr. Barnett's Performance

Dr. Barnett has been my OBGYN for 10+ years , I had my three children with him has been an amazing OBGYN till yesturday !! I called him due to having alot of pain , bloating and bleeding for the past 3 weeks heavily ! He advised for me to go to the emergency room ASAP and have a ultrasound done. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient for a number of years.Dr. B is very personable, respectful of the individual he’s is communicating with, meticulous in his explanations and recommendations. No problems with staff, from front desk to back office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Barnett, Ashley and Rose!

Terribly unprofessional doctor! I WENT for several issues, heavy bleeding(requires the use of a diaper during my menstruals) mood swings, weight gain of almost 30 pounds in a year, likely due to my multiple fibroids and hormonal issues. Instead I was told how, at 248 pounds, I was morbidly obese...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Husband Experience Great doctor to my wife. Delivered both our children but waiting at his office is minimum 45min and the billing department is crappy and may bill you wrongfully and the staff will missinform you of certain billing payments. They were trying to charge 350 for delivery which is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Great Doctor , amazing staff.