Dr. Marcus D. Barnett, MD

Dr. Marcus D. Barnett, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Marcus D Barnett MD PA 11307 FM 1960 Rd W Ste 210, Houston, TX 77065 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Patient satisfaction is my number one goal. I provide expert woman's healthcare in a comfortable private office setting. I am a board certified medical doctor specializing in women's healthcare and cosmetic surgery. You will not be seen by a nurse practitioner. I take time to listen to each and every one of my patients thoroughly.Read more

Dr. Barnett's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Barnett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barnett

Dr. Barnett accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Barnett has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Barnett

Dr. Barnett's Review Details
4.1 based on 62 responses
Experience with Dr. Barnett
Dr. Barnett's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (60)
Houston, TX |
Dr. Barnett is a great doctor, very professional and caring. The only thing that I don't like, is that some times you can be there for only 30 minutes and others over 2 hours. I learned my lesson this last time, don't go in ultrasounds days!!!! Other than that, highly recommended!!!!
in Prairie View, TX |
Very patient and thorough! Would recommend to family, friends and strangers!
in Cypress, TX |
Dr MarcusBarnett will be delivering my 2nd child which is my baby #4, his bed side manner is awesome, he is patient and takes time to listen and anwser all your questions. He delivered my daughter 2 years ago and my husband and I are looking forward to him delivering our son soon! I would recommend Dr Marcus Barnett to any woman I know for all their ON GYN needs!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Barnett is a very profesional and he talk easy clear and he take the time on your question i have surgery past abril 20,2016 the week with all the problems wheather and the city and he and his team always make me fill good and did good care about my recovery. Pd. My first lenguage its Spanish
Houston, TX |
Dr. Barnett is an awesome physician. Easy to talk to and take time with each patient. I have been a patient for 16 yrs. Lately the wait time is dissatisfactory. New patients who take an hour or longer to complete their new patient paperwork prevent others from being seen in a timely manner. It is very unfair to other patients who have to wait until they have completed the paperwork to be seen. Perhaps new patient information should be done online to help with this process.
There was a long wait even with an appointment and he was very unprofessional . The staff was nice though .
in houston, texas |
I have been with Dr.Barnett for awhile now, he has the ability to put you at ease when he comes to see you. Would refer him anytime to anyone.
I have been seeing Dr Barnett for 4 years and I can't possibly see myself with any other dr. I am so great full to have him to deliver my baby. He is very patient with me and answers every last one of my questions. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Houston, TX |
He answered all of my questions and made my daughter feel comfortable at the visit. He was very knowledgable.
in Houston, Texas |
The Dr. Barnett and his staff was very polite, attentive, and had excellent customer service.
in Houston, TX |
In general all the service is good, there just too long to wait in the previous room before going to consultation, Dr. Barnett is a very polite and attentive person , excellent doctor, the nursing staff I think that might be a little more attentive and less cold to care for patients.
in Houston, Texas |
Had a great experience. ....The staff were very courteous and friendly. Dr. Barnett's beside manner was awesome!!Finished my exam and scurried off to deliver a baby.
in Houston Texas |
Dr. Barnett was so amazing. He answered all my questions and explained why I was feeling certain things with my pregnancy and when he was doing his procedures he was very gentle and explained step by step what he was doing.The wait time was a little long but that's because you can tell he takes his time with each patient. Really enjoyed him, and I feel super comfortable he will be delivering my first baby. He is the first male ob I've had and I was so comfortable with him
Have you seen Dr. Marcus D. Barnett, MD?
Are you Dr. Marcus D. Barnett, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Barnett

• Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Yeast Infections

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Graduated in 1984

Morehouse College

Graduated in 1980

• H Texas Magazine : Houston's Top Docs for Women, 2004

Dr. Barnett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Barnett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Barnett

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Barnett's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Barnett

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Barnett's Care Philosophy