Dr. Marcus Barnett, MD

Dr. Marcus Barnett, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Marcus Barnett, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 34 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Cy Fair Medical Partners

11307 FM 1960 Rd W Ste 210

Houston, TX 77065

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Barnett

See how frequently Dr. Barnett performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Ovarian Cysts

Dr. Barnett's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Barnett "Patient satisfaction is my number one goal. I provide expert woman's healthcare in a comfortable private office setting. I am a board certified medical doctor specializing in women's healthcare and cosmetic surgery. You will not be seen by a nurse practitioner. I take time to listen to each and every one of my patients thoroughly."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

• H Texas Magazine : Houston's Top Docs for Women, 2004

Dr. Barnett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barnett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnett to family and friends

Dr. Barnett's Performance

Terribly unprofessional doctor! I WENT for several issues, heavy bleeding(requires the use of a diaper during my menstruals) mood swings, weight gain of almost 30 pounds in a year, likely due to my multiple fibroids and hormonal issues. Instead I was told how, at 248 pounds, I was morbidly obese...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Husband Experience Great doctor to my wife. Delivered both our children but waiting at his office is minimum 45min and the billing department is crappy and may bill you wrongfully and the staff will missinform you of certain billing payments. They were trying to charge 350 for delivery which is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great Doctor , amazing staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have gone to Dr. B for all 3 of my kids. He isn't amazing! Great bedside manners, answers all my questions, tells me like it is, not to freak me out but to know something could be serious. He has shown me true concern for some of my medical problems and is always there. Absolutely amazing dr!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I waited 55 minutes in the waiting room without ever being acknowledged. It was right after lunch and there was only one lady there and she was waiting on her ride to leave. 3 other patients came in about 15 minutes after me and for 35 there was no staff at the desk. When they finally showed up, no...more
Are you Dr. Barnett?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Barnett at Cy Fair Medical Partners

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist