Dr. Marcos Cintron, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 68
Citrus Health4175 W 20th Ave Hialeah, FL 33012
Dr. Marcos Cintron, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Cintron has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Psychotic Disorders than other specialists in his area. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cintron to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Cintron
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Cintron treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Cintron treats other conditions, please contact the office at (305) 825-0300.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Cintron is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Cintron is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Cintron's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Cintron's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conduct Disorder
- Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Cintron accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.