Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM

Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Male
Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Hillsborough, NJ. He specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

308 US Highway 206

4.5

Dr. Ucciferri?
Dr. Ucciferri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM
Dr. Ucciferri is punctual, attentive, respectful, informative and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
My children & I were treated at various times for various foot & ankle ailments. Dr Ucciferri is excellent. He approaches remedies conservatively, trying to avoid surgery if possible. I was the only one to have surgery performed by him and he fixed a problem that I have dealt with for far too long. It was quick and recovery went well with just a minor incision. The only thing that I do not like is sometimes having to wait past my appointment time. I gladly wait for quality care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr. Ucceferri, I was in constant pain in both of my feet. I went to other doctors that actually signed off on me and said there was nothing they could do, they actually released me as a patient and walked away from me leaving me with no solution to my problem. Dr. Ucceferri agreed to take a look and see me. He had a few ideas that he wanted to try. I figured that I had nothing to lose. His idea worked and as each day passes I have little or no pain, getting better each day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I've been seeing Dr. Ucciferri for over a year. He has performed procedures on both of my feet. Never had a care in the world , I knew I was in the best of hands. The staff are remarkable, very professional and flexible. Very personable. I always get the information I need from the staff. Dr. U, explains everything to the T and makes sure your understand. I have and will continue to recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I had an arthritic joint and I was in a lot of pain for over a year. After the surgery, I was amazed to go home with zero pain. I am currently doing really well and I would highly recommend Dr. Ucciferri for any foot problems to any of my family and friends. He is an awesome doctor and he is very knowledgeable; his staff was also very friendly and helpful. Anne G. South Jersey
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I had a foot/ankle injury where I tore a ligament. I brought my MRI and X-Rays, he reviewed them and spoke at length about my options. I ended up electing to have surgery and I’m so happy I did. The healing time wasn’t bad and I’ve had a great recovery. Excellent Doctor and staff. If I ever have any foot or ankle problems again, he will be the doctor I see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Very friendly, very thorough, efficient. He listens to your situation, with interest, and is quick to diagnose, and provide a solution to issue.....ruptured Achilles Tendon. I never had to wait long before I whisked into the room Couldn't be more pleased with his staff, the receptionists, and he, himself. Excellent experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
After a hard workout I recently had very bad pain in the top of my foot. I went to Urgent Care the next day and they took an X-Ray, but said nothing looked wrong. I waited two more days before calling Dr. Ucciferri's office & they got me in right away, even with Thanksgiving being the next day. Dr. Ucciferri and his staff were very attentive and kind, and told me I had actually fractured my sesamoid bone. They've been so great and helpful in the recovery process and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I had a bad experience with Dr U and his office. I don’t recommend him. I had to go to two other doctors to try and fix all his mistakes. I currently walk with a limp and the damage from him can’t be undone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Would stay far away from Dr. U. Not a good office at all. He does not take his time with you. Only thing he wants from you is your money. Stay away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I was so impressed with the entire experience. I had all my questions answered and left with a much improved heel spur. Inserts on the way. And I'm looking foward to running again soon. The positivity and knowledge of "Dr. U" and staff will have you walking out with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Dr Ucciferri is the best . I had a bad foot injury , I was back on my feet in no time thanks to him .. He is extremely friendly and his staff are fantastic . He does actually care about his patients ,,, Great guy ….
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
A wonderful physician and surgeon. Good manner and very open about options. Discussed what was best and accepted my decision. I would return to him any time. In fact, I wish I had more podiatry issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
This review is actually for Dr Ucciferri ‘s MA Lisa. I live when she’s there cause she brings a comfort level to the room. She eases my nervousness and know what’s she’s doing with all the applications of bandages. I really love this girl and I know a few others that feel the same. She’s always moving and running around whatever office I am in
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Dr Ucciferri has performed two surgeries on my right foot. One was on a hammer toe over 7 years ago and it has been great ever since. Recently, my toes on the right foot had spread apart. I had difficulty walking. Dr Ucciferri operated and brought the toes together. I find it much easier to walk and am in much less pain. Dr Ucciferri and his staff are very easy to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Being a patient in search of a good doctor I always look for someone who is compassonite, very personable and someone who can put me at ease. That's exactly what I found with Dr.Ucciferri. Him and his staff are always Caring, smiling and laughing, its a good atmosphere for patients. I will continue to recommend Dr. Ucciferri to my family and friends and use him for anymore foot issues I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I was referred to Dr. Ucciferri by a friend. I saw him twice before having minor surgery at the Raritan Valley Surgical Center. Both times I was kept waiting and he apologized. I understand that some patients take more time probably then scheduled, and appreciate the fact that he didn't rush me, even though he was probably behind. I found him to be engaged, pleasant and not rude at all. My surgical experience was great (albeit minor). Again, he and his staff explained everything they were doing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
If you are in pain/ discomfort Dr. Ucciferri is the doctor to see. After a ankle surgery 10 yrs ago and getting a staff infection I ended up with a lot of scar tissue around the main nerve in my leg. Pain and limping for years. A friend recommended Dr. Ucciferri . He new right way what my problem was. Several office visits later I am TOTALLY out of pain. Heart Felt Thanks. R Mazzone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Dr. Marco Ucciferri, he’s very knowledgeable and great at his job. He and his staff such as Lisa Sarro make Patient feel very welcome and at ease. With their quick banter really makes you forget that your even in a doctor’s Office. But with all that being said. His passion and his ability to help people from identifing a problem and having answers for the patient goes without saying. And definitely one of the sharpest dressed doctors I’ve ever encountered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Dr. Ucciferri is very knowledgeable, kind, and has great bedside manner. His staff are all very sweet and helpful. The office is very accommodating when it comes to making appointments last minute. Overall, great physician and staff highly recommended.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ucciferri?

Insurance accepted