Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM

Dr. Ucciferri
Telehealth services available

Foot & Ankle Care Associates at SMG

308 Us Highway 206 Hillsborough, NJ 08844

Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Hillsborough, NJ. He is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital Somerset. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ucciferri to book an appointment.

Dr. Ucciferri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ucciferri

4.4

Dr. Ucciferri?
I won’t go back to Dr U or recommend him. I went to see him for chronic toe pain and left with no diagnosis yet he wanted to do surgery. Guess he just wants the money. He was rude and dismissive. Too arrogant for me. He left me waiting over an hour. What a waste of time.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
For quite some time, I had been experiencing heel/foot pain. Thanks to Dr.Ucciferri— I am pain free. He is unlike any doctor I’ve ever had. He takes the time to listen to you, and has a way to make you feel very comfortable. His staff is exceptional and I would highly recommend him to any and everyone.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I was experiencing foot pain for years, especially when running or exercising. In one visit Dr. Ucciferri was able to diagnose the problem and within a week or two I had orthotics made for inside my shoes. The orthotics have completely changed the way I work out. I'm able to run comfortably and do more exercises much more efficiently now that I do not have foot and heel pain. I would highly recommend him for anyone that has foot or ankle pain.
Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Amazing doctor in just one visit diagnose my foot issue, which I had been to another doctor and she just made it worse. He and even fixed my back pain which I did not know it was a result of my foot problem. Wonderful staff I could not recommend a better doctor, as well as my father and two other friends who now can walk better than ever.
Daniela Murillo-Larragan – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I came to the office to have my tone nail removed , which I was already nervous about bc of the pain of the injections but Dr. U and his assistant Lisa made me so comfortable. He is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Lisa went above and beyond for me making sure I was comfortable and knew exactly what was going to happen during my procedure. She even held my hand through the entire thing which was relatively painless. Dr. U made sure to cover my toe so I wouldnt see the injections while he did it which made me feel much better about it. After the procedure was done Lisa discussed with me the after care and made sure I knew how to bandage it properly. I would recommend highly recommend him!
Nicole – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Thank you so much for providing me with such wonderful service Dr. Ucciferri. You and your staff were friendly, compassionate and provided me with an exceptional experience.
Anthony – Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I slipped and fell, breaking my left fibula (the thin leg bone next to the shin bone) and it REALLY hurt! I met with Dr Ucciferri the next day and he reviewed the x-rays. He was very kind and sympathetic, explaining in simple language the steps needed to correct it (an operation followed by physical therapy). After the operation I had follow-up office visits for the next 2 months. Dr Ucciferri was always very pleasant and provided useful information regarding my recovery. His support staff were extremely nice and helpful. I would recommend Dr Ucciferri and his staff 100%
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Super nice and very kind doctor. I highly recommend him.
Aug 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I will never go back to Dr. Ucciferri and do not recommend him. He did nothing to help me and my pain is worse than ever. He was rushed, rude and condescending. A little too full of himself.
Aug 16, 2019
Excellent
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Dr Ucciferri was amazing, he was very kind and trustworthy. He explained everything that he was going to do and assured me that there would be minimal pain during the process. I would recommend him ten times over to someone.
Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I was suffering from extreme ankle pain for months before I came to see Dr. Ucciferri. I'm extremely fearful of injections, which was what kept me from coming in sooner. When the pain was just to much bare, I finally went to see him and he gave me a cortisone injection that I didn't even feel, casted me for orthotics and wrapped my foot. I have been great ever since. I would highly recommend him to family and friends he is amazing doctor.
Carol – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I would recommend to stay far away from Dr. U.. He diagnosed me totally wrong and others I no of. I went to two other Doctors and they told me the that I just needed orthotics. He wanted to do surgery on me. These other doctor were so shocked that they could not believe it.
Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I only can highly recommend Dr. Ucciferri, Excellent Doctor. For month I had constant pain walking, wearing shoes was very painful, after two appointment at the office ,I can wear my shoes again with no pain. His staff are very friendly and caring. E. Schroeder
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
Dr. Ucciferri is punctual, attentive, respectful, informative and professional.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
My children & I were treated at various times for various foot & ankle ailments. Dr Ucciferri is excellent. He approaches remedies conservatively, trying to avoid surgery if possible. I was the only one to have surgery performed by him and he fixed a problem that I have dealt with for far too long. It was quick and recovery went well with just a minor incision. The only thing that I do not like is sometimes having to wait past my appointment time. I gladly wait for quality care.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr. Ucceferri, I was in constant pain in both of my feet. I went to other doctors that actually signed off on me and said there was nothing they could do, they actually released me as a patient and walked away from me leaving me with no solution to my problem. Dr. Ucceferri agreed to take a look and see me. He had a few ideas that he wanted to try. I figured that I had nothing to lose. His idea worked and as each day passes I have little or no pain, getting better each day.
Liz Feeley in Bridgewater , NJ – Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I've been seeing Dr. Ucciferri for over a year. He has performed procedures on both of my feet. Never had a care in the world , I knew I was in the best of hands. The staff are remarkable, very professional and flexible. Very personable. I always get the information I need from the staff. Dr. U, explains everything to the T and makes sure your understand. I have and will continue to recommend him.
Myron Simmons in Hillsborough, NJ – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I had an arthritic joint and I was in a lot of pain for over a year. After the surgery, I was amazed to go home with zero pain. I am currently doing really well and I would highly recommend Dr. Ucciferri for any foot problems to any of my family and friends. He is an awesome doctor and he is very knowledgeable; his staff was also very friendly and helpful. Anne G. South Jersey
NJ – Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?
I had a foot/ankle injury where I tore a ligament. I brought my MRI and X-Rays, he reviewed them and spoke at length about my options. I ended up electing to have surgery and I’m so happy I did. The healing time wasn’t bad and I’ve had a great recovery. Excellent Doctor and staff. If I ever have any foot or ankle problems again, he will be the doctor I see.
Jeff Fattell in Martinsville , NJ – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco Ucciferri, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Ucciferri?

• Podiatry