Dr. Marco Salazar, MD

Dr. Marco Salazar, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. Marco Salazar, MD is an urology specialist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Yale University School Medicine in 2004 and specializes in urology.Read his story

11911 NE 132nd St Ste 200

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Salazar

See how frequently Dr. Salazar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Urinary Disorders
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Salazar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Salazar's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Salazar "I treat a wide-breadth of urologic conditions, and am fellowship trained in cancers of the urinary tract. I specialize in diseases of the prostate, particularly BPH and advanced prostate cancer. I use a variety of therapies to attain optimum results. I grew up in San Diego, and obtained my undergraduate degree in Microbiology from San Diego State University. I was in the Medical Scientist Training Program at Yale University School of Medicine, where I obtained my MD and Ph.D degrees, the latter in cell biology. It is here where I developed a love for Urology. Urology may seem an unusual choice for a career, but it is the most interesting of all of the medical disciplines. It encompasses a wide variety of conditions, many of which play a very important role in the quality of a person?s life, and many have very different possibilities for treatment. I moved to Seattle for my residency in Urology at the University of Washington, where I also completed a fellowship in urologic oncology, which is the advanced study of urinary tract cancers. During this period I met my wife, Molly. We have two sons and two daughters. I enjoy spending time with my family, college football and the tuba"

This content was provided by Dr. Salazar "I do my best to help you understand your urological condition. Together, taking into account your health, quality of life, life circumstances and wishes, we discuss the options available for treatment, and what would work best for your situation. My goal is to work with you, as a team, to optimize your health."

• Urology

• Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Lithotripsy
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vasectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Yale University School Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Salazar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Salazar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salazar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Salazar's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salazar to family and friends

Dr. Salazar's Performance

GOOD

Great doctor. Knowledgeable and friendly. Spends time explaining everything to you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Regretfully the office staff at Dr Salazar's office are a 'deal breaker'. Slow in answering the phone, incompetent in handling their job and likely are actively sabotaging Dr. Salazar's success. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He is top notch. Smart friendly and always on time. I can't say enough about the doctor or the staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr Salazar is attentive, caring, and easy to understand. He has been a God send to my father and family as we struggle through issues of aging!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0