Psychiatry  |
Dr. Marco Renazco, MD
Dr. Marco Renazco, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Katy, TX. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

24215 Kingsland Blvd

Katy, TX 77494

• Value Options

Learn about Dr. Renazco

Our mission is to provide you with time, attention, and sensitivity to your mental health needs.

Dr. Renazco's Experience

Dr. Renazco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Board Certified Psychiatry
    Other Education | Completed

• Chief Resident, Brown University Department of Psychiatry, 2000

Dr. Renazco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Renazco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Renazco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Renazco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Renazco to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Renazco's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Katy tx |
I started seeing Dr. Renazco about 4yrs ago. I eventually stopped seeing him and my anxiety got worse. So once I started seeing Dr renazco and the therapist they have I felt amazing. I have recommended 2 friends that suffer from severe anxiety ,and both love him. He is the only psychiatrist I will see. I also love how they keep the same staff. I dislike when offices go through staff.
in katy, tx |
I started seeing Dr R 2 yrs ago. Did not trust any psych until I met him. He is caring, listens, knows what he is doing! He does NOT just throw meds your way! He knows what he's doing! I would not be where I am today had it not been for Dr. R! Yes self pay is expensive however he is worth every penny!! He listens to you & your first appt is about 45min-1hr! I've seen 2 docs close to the old Palladium who just push meds for the sake of insurance.No shame w/Dr Renazco. Front office makes it!
in Houston, TX |
I started seeing Dr. Renazco 10 yrs ago, when my mental health symptoms seemed unbearable and my suicidal thoughts were a common thing. Today I can say that Dr. Marco Renazco saved my life, many times over. Whether changing my meds, talking to me at night when I was in panic, prescribing ECT, he was always looking what was better FOR ME. Resourceful, caring, intelligent, firm and sincere are few of the words to describe this excellent psychiatrist to whom I'm indebted for life, now.
in Mineral Wells, TX |
I have so much respect and trust for Dr Renazco. He has continued to keep me mentally healthy for many years. I have since moved away from Katy, but I still drive 300 miles from Fort Worth to keep my appointments. He is always available by phone if I have a problem.
in Diboll Tx |
Awesome Doctor. I can not imagine how my life would be with out his help. He is caring and understanding. The staff is also very understanding and helpful. I Would not change from Doctor Renazco for anything at this point in my life. He has helped me and saved my family because of it. I thank god for leading me to help and recovery. Ocd and severe anxiety ran our household for years. Now my children pray before every meal thanking God for mommy getting betting.
Have you seen Dr. Marco Renazco, MD?
Are you Dr. Renazco?