Dr. Marco Pocholo Valencia, MD

Dr. Marco Pocholo Valencia, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Marco Pocholo Valencia, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Bonney Lake, WA. He is 37 years old. Dr. Valencia is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Hospital.

Franciscan Medical Clinic - Bonney Lake

9230 Sky Island Dr E Fl 2

Bonney Lake, WA 98391

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Valencia

Video

Dr. Valencia's Experience

Dr. Valencia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Valencia "Marco Pocholo R. Valencia, MD, is a family medicine physician who treats patients of all ages. Dr. Valencia believes that patient care is a lifetime, two-way learning experience. It starts with fostering a good relationship with each patient and is strengthened as patients develop trust in him. Dr. Valencia is a warm, compassionate individual who treats patients holistically and enjoys being part of their community. Dr. Valencia is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and American Medical Association."

Dr. Valencia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Endocrine Disorders

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Cholesterol Management
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Excision of Cyst
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Santo Tomas
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Minnesota Medical Center

Dr. Valencia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Valencia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Valencia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Valencia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Valencia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Valencia to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Valencia's Performance
in Bonney lake |
The worst doctor I've ever been to in my entire life. I can not fathom the unprofessional-ism and careless acts he puts towards his patients. I would not recommend him to ANYBODY, not even my worst enemy. I believe he got his license from the inside of a cereal box. He does not listen to anything you have say, he ignores your symptoms and laughs at your during your visits asking irrelevant questions. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. Total waste of my time and money! Wish I could give him negative stars
Snohomish, WA |
I admit Dr. Valencia does not have a great bedside manner. If you're looking for a doctor to kowtow to you, it's not this guy. However, he does get high marks for being incredibly professional and thorough. I have never had an issues with him or his level of care and would put him on par with some of the best doctors at Swedish.
in Bonney Lake, WA |
I am feeling so discouraged with this Doctor. I have a couple of medical issues that seem to be getting worse over the last few years and he seems to have no concern with trying to help me get to the root of the problem or get well. He will only talk about one issue when I am there even though I suspect that they may be connected. He makes me feel like I'm just a collection of maladies there to be billed for services; not like he is concerned with my health or well-being as a whole person.
in Bonney Lake |
I too would never, ever recommend this dr to anyone. He doesn't listen & he did not want to talk about a problem I was having, in conjunction with another problem I was having. He was very rude told me he'd only talk to me about one problem & only one. If there was anything else, I'd have to make a separate appt for each problem. This guy needs to wise up & realize that problem # 1 and #2, might very well be related and causing a murid of other problems. I wouldn't take my dog to him.
Graham, WA |
We would not choose to see this doctor ever again. He wasted a great deal of the time on his computer rather than addressing the issues. Then after fifteen minutes informed us he was finished,no more questions, and told us he could only deal with one concern per visit and walked out of the room.
in Bonney Lake, WA |
Dr. Valencia did not listen to me, and did not comprehend my needs.
in Bonney Lake, WA |
Dr. Valencia is a very poor listener. He spends his time fixated on the computer screen and was not listening. Went in for severe back pain and numbness in my legs. He prescribed physical therapy with no examination (MRI, XRAY). I told him I can barely move/get out of bed, my legs are numb...how could I do PT and is it even safe if we don't know what's wrong? Demanded an MRI: Results just came back: two herniated discs, narrowing of the canals and arthritis. Referral to a back specialist.
Have you seen Dr. Marco Pocholo Valencia, MD?
Are you Dr. Valencia?

Visit Dr. Valencia

Dr. Valencia accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medicare
    Special Needs Plan SNP

Hospitals where Dr. Valencia has admitting privileges

St. Elizabeth Hospital
1455 Battersby Ave
Enumclaw, WA 98022

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Valencia at Franciscan Medical Clinic - Bonney Lake

Family Medicine Specialist