Dr. Marco Mejia, MD

Dr. Marco Mejia, MD

Cardiology | Male

Dr. Marco Mejia, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Mejia is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Kendall Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Mejia's Experience

See how Dr. Mejia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mejia

Dr. Mejia accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mejia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mejia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mejia to family and friends
    Dr. Mejia's Performance
    in Maryland |
    I am a former patient. Dr Mejei was my cardiologist when he was practicing In Annapolis, MD. He is an excellect doctor. I was sorry to see him leave the area.
    in Annapolis, MD |
    you can't imagine how much he's missed in Annapolis. he saved my life more than once, and got me out of the 'stent' business, previous cardiologist had put in 7 stents badly that the ends restinosed shut and Marco fixed them all, I hope you all appreciate what a treasure moved in to practice in your neighborhood
    in Collegeville , PA |
    Dr. Mejia saved my life. One of the finest physicians and people you will ever have the opportunity to know. I stayed with him through my moves to Virginia and Pennsylvania after having been under his care in Maryland. Sorely missed.
    in Davidsonville, MD |
    Dr. Mejia saved my husband's life!! Literally!! I then started seeing him myself! Most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He will truly be missed in Maryland. Our loss is your gain!
    in Pasadena Md |
    I am sorry Dr. Mejia moved from the Annapolis area. From my first appointment I had complete trust in his capabilities. He always took the time to explain matters so that I understood, and his 'bedside' manner and technical acumen put my mind at ease as I knew I was putting my heart in capable hands. He will be missed by me here in Maryland, and I am certain he will prove to be a great choice for any new patient seeking cardiac care. Without hesitation, he gets a five star recommendation from me
    in Bowie, MD |
    What an amazing doctor! Dr. Mejia served his patients in Maryland with compassion and care, and was always available at a moment's notice to address their needs. He often answered after-hour calls himself, and his expertise and advice were sought by many who knew they could trust his decisions. Our loss is Miami's gain.... but if Florida proves too hot for Cowboy boots, come on back...we'll be waiting! (Best wishes)!
    in Annapolis, MD |
    Dr. Mejia was my Cardiologist for over 5 years in Annapolis, MD. before relocating to his current practice. I would say that he was the best doctor I ever was lucky enough to have. Will miss him seriously. Joel Baarries
    in Annapolis, MD |
    We loved Dr. Mejia. He was the best cardiologist in the Maryland/Virginia/DC area. His contributions to the community and the healthcare system were outstanding. We were rather shocked that he left Annapolis so quickly and his patients did not know he was leaving the area until he was already gone and we received a generic letter in the mail. Now we don't know who to turn to for our care. No one else can compare.
    in Annapolis, MD |
    Dr. Mejia is not only The Best physician you will ever find, but he is a Friend. Dr. Mejia is that Friend who is there for you, any time, night or day. Dr. Mejia is that Friend who knows exactly what you need and makes sure you get it. For Dr. Mejia, this survey should have more than 5-Stars. Dr. Mejia is a 10. I was lucky and Blessed enough to be one of Dr. Mejia's Annapolis patient's. I Pray daily that I will get that chance again some day.
    in Davidsonville, Maryland |
    Unfortunately, Dr. Mejia has left his practice in Annapolis. He has attended my husband for years, attended my brother, and has no doubt saved the life of many through his expert professional and personal care. He was always available, always friendly, always caring. We tried several cardiologists before finding Dr. Mejia. Anyone would benefit to have him as their physician. We were beyond sad to see him go.
    Have you seen Dr. Marco Mejia, MD?
    Are you Dr. Mejia?

Dr. Mejia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
    •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Mejia has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mejia's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
    • Cardiomyopathy
    • Carotid Artery Disease
    • Chest Pain
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Congenital Heart Defects
    • Congenital Heart Disease
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Coronary Artery Dissection
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

Graduated in 1991

Completed in 1992

Completed in 1994

Completed in 1998

Dr. Mejia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mejia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology
    • Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
    • Cardiac Electrophysiology