Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 38 years. He specializes in family medicine.

Marco DeLaCruz, MD

4.1

Dr. De La Cruz?
Dr. De La Cruz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD
Loved Dr. Delacruz! he was a very open minded and helpful Dr. he is treating your whole body and mind not just the disease affecting you . Lyme patients are very well treated and nothing is off topic or treated as fake.
Evan J – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD?
Dr. De la Cruz is the best doctor I have ever had. He's been my general practitioner for over 20 years. I continue to see him yearly, as possible, even after moving to Los Angeles three years ago, and to France last year! His approach engages the patient in his or her own health. It has made a tremendous difference for me. I feel I have a real partner in creating and sustaining my health, who gives me the knowledge and support I need. Also, he listens to who I am as a whole person. I enthu
Margo De Ley in Chicago, Illinois – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD?
This Dr is terrific! He listens to my health concerns, shows such compassion and has a great caring manner. Dr De La Cruz spends a great deal of time with me on each visit, he is very thorough with his evaluation and explains each question I may ask. He is interested in YOU the patient, your personal and work dynamics that may play a role in your health as well. I feel under his care my health has greatly improved.
Suzette in Chicago, IL – Jul 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD?
Dr. De La Cruz is an excellent doctor. He demonstrates excellent patient care and treatment. He served as my doctor for many years. I'm seeking to re-enroll immediately with Dr. De La Cruz. He also engages patients in an excellent stress management program to prevent future illnesses. I love and respect Dr. De La Cruz and highly recommend him to my family and friends. George
George B. in Chicago, IL – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD?
Dr. De La Cruz really listens and is interested in getting to the root of illness, not just alleviating symptoms. I have been dealing with autoimmune issues for 43 years and have educated myself and he is willing to listen to me and try and see what works. He is wonderful!
Kathy in Chicago, IL – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD?
Dr. Delacruz prides himself on finding the root of a problem, not treating solely a symptom. He is a breath of fresh air!!!
Chicago, IL – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD?
Dr. De La Cruz is very knowledgeable. Both my son and I see him. Every doctor I've seen wants to put me on medication, and while at some point, it may be necessary, they're not willing to look into the reasons behind my symptoms much outside of normal bloodwork. I believe my son and I both suffer from Lyme and for myself, metal toxicity. I recently had my amalgams removed, but symptoms have been exacerbated since. We love him!
Msmasb in Lake Villa, IL – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD?
He spent all of 10 minutes with my son without weighing him or even taking blood pressure looked at him and diagnosed him with Lyme disease. He kept telling us to buy his book so that we can learn about Lyme disease and anytime I had a question he would respond with well if you bought my book you would have the answer already. He prescribed two antibiotics & probiotics and we had to buy the probiotics from only him. My son took them and became extremely ill & was told then stop taking them.
Jan 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marco De La Cruz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. De La Cruz?

Dr. De La Cruz accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. De La Cruz treats your condition or procedure

1982
Rush University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. De La Cruz treats patients.

Rush University Medical Center

Chicago, IL

80% Patient experience rating, 11% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2017)

Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center

Chicago, IL

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2020)