Dr. Marco A. De La Cruz, MD

Dr. Marco A. De La Cruz, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 64 years old

Marco DeLaCruz, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. De La Cruz specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Chicago, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. De La Cruz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. De La Cruz's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. De La Cruz's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Family Practicenull

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. De La Cruz

Dr. De La Cruz accepts 14 insurance carriers

14 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. De La Cruz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. De La Cruz

Dr. De La Cruz's Review Details
      4 based on 30 responses
      Experience with Dr. De La Cruz
      Dr. De La Cruz's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (24)
      in Chicago, IL |
      Thanks to Dr De La Cruz I feel like I am truly getting my health back. His compassion and time spent helping me is remarkable. He takes my phone calls outside of normal business hours and always listens so patiently. I love his approach within his medical care. I have referred 2 co workers who also love working with him. He has been a blessing in my life and my health.
      in Lake Villa, IL |
      Dr. De La Cruz is very knowledgeable. Both my son and I see him. Every doctor I've seen wants to put me on medication, and while at some point, it may be necessary, they're not willing to look into the reasons behind my symptoms much outside of normal bloodwork. I believe my son and I both suffer from Lyme and for myself, metal toxicity. I recently had my amalgams removed, but symptoms have been exacerbated since. We love him!
      Niles, IL |
      His compassion and style of listening truly shows his love for his profession. He never rushes during our visit and he spends a tremendous amount of time explaining my medical issues and plan of treatment. Dr De La Cruz has such a good approach with the type of care he provides, he is thorough, knowledgeable and gives options including his patients in the decision making of such complex problems like I have had. I have never had a Dr in 8 years help me as much as he has.
      in Chicago, IL |
      I've been seeing Dr. De La Cruz for 2 years. He spent a lot of time listening and really trying to get to know me. I could tell within minutes that he was extremely compassionate and really cared to try and help me get better. He spent a good 45 minutes with me during my initial consultation which isn't anything I've experienced with previous doctors. I am so happy to have found someone I can trust.
      He spent all of 10 minutes with my son without weighing him or even taking blood pressure looked at him and diagnosed him with Lyme disease. He kept telling us to buy his book so that we can learn about Lyme disease and anytime I had a question he would respond with well if you bought my book you would have the answer already. He prescribed two antibiotics & probiotics and we had to buy the probiotics from only him. My son took them and became extremely ill & was told then stop taking them.
      Have you seen Dr. De La Cruz?
      Are you Dr. De La Cruz? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Why It Matters: Dr. De La Cruz's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. De La Cruz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. De La Cruz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. De La Cruz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. De La Cruz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago

Graduated in 1978

Rush University

Completed in 1982

• Other Education
        Northwestern University Family Institute

Dr. De La Cruz has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. De La Cruz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
      • Board certified in Family Practice
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. De La Cruz

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. De La Cruz's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. De La Cruz

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients