Dr. Marcie Alisangco, DO

Adolescent Medicine | Female

Dr. Marcie Alisangco, DO
Dr. Marcie Alisangco, DO is an adolescent medicine doctor who practices in Augusta, GA. Dr. Alisangco is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center.

Dr. Alisangco's Care Philosophy

GRHealth is a world-class health care network offering the most comprehensive care in the region, where your health is our priority. As leaders in patient- and family-centered care, our physicians partner with our patients, their families, and other specialty physicians to provide an unmatched level of care. As the only academic medical center in the area, our patients receive the compassionate care they deserve along with leading-edge research and technologies not found anywhere else in the region.

Dr. Alisangco's Experience

See how Dr. Alisangco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alisangco

Dr. Alisangco accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alisangco has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alisangco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alisangco to family and friends
    3.7
    based on 3 total reviews (1 with a comment)
    Dr. Alisangco's Performance
      GOOD
    in Bluffton, SC |
    I was extremely displeased with how she acted towards me. I have been diagnosed with ehlers danlos syndrome, by Doctor McElroy who did not do this lightly. She ignored my entire medical histor, and treated me like I was an idiot! She automatically assumed I was seeing narcotics, which is very wrong. I have chronic pain due to arthritis as well as recurring trauma to my joints because of eds. She assumed I was seeking attention. I refuse to be treated the way she treated me.
    Have you seen Dr. Marcie Alisangco, DO?
    Are you Dr. Alisangco?

Dr. Alisangco's Care Philosophy

Dr. Alisangco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Alisangco does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Alisangco and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Alisangco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alisangco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine

Dr. Alisangco does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Alisangco and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.