Dr. Marcia Ribeiro, MD

Dr. Marcia Ribeiro, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Marcia Ribeiro, MD is a neurology specialist in Pikesville, MD and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from Universidade Gama Filho, Centro De Ciencias Biologicas E Da Saude in 1988 and specializes in neurology.

1777 Reisterstown Rd Ste 104

Pikesville, MD 21208

(410) 602-1999

Learn about Dr. Ribeiro

See how frequently Dr. Ribeiro performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Insomnia
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Ribeiro's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Universidade Gama Filho, Centro De Ciencias Biologicas E Da Saude
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Geo Washington University School Med

Dr. Ribeiro has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Ribeiro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ribeiro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ribeiro's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ribeiro to family and friends

Dr. Ribeiro's Performance

GOOD

Dr Ribeiro is compassionate and caring, well informed and always willing to find a solution to my problems. I have considered terminating my care because her office staff is very unprofessional and uncaring. Francy has told me she put my documents in a pile and forgot about them she doesn't return...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I felt quite uncomfortable with this doctor and did not trust her judgement on what she recommended for my health issue. I was able to find another doctor shortly after and I am happy with my choice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option2
I have been a patient for over 10yrs. I have recommend multiple friends and family. Dr. Ribeiro is a wonderful, knowlegeable Practioner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
This is the worst possible neurologist I have ever had the sorry pleasure to have contact with. Terminated my Care via another doctor while in the hospital so if you want my critical opinion the office staff are incompetent the doctor herself brings her dogs into the office at which time they P in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option1
My experience with dr. R herself was fine. However, i will never ever be back due to her rude, insensitive and dishonest staff, particular an individual names - Francis. I had to reschedule my appt due to sick child, yes it was an emergency and i was told i was going to be charged for no show....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option2