Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Marcia Ormsby, MD
For more than 25 years, I have had the privilege of helping those in the Annapolis area through cosmetic surgery. At my practice, Annapolis Aesthetic Surgery, I provide a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures to help men and women feel confident about their appearance. This includes facelift surgery, abdominoplasty, breast augmentation, various skincare services, and much more. My goal is to help patients improve their aesthetic concerns and feel comfortable in the skin they are in. If you are interested in cosmetic surgery to enhance your natural beauty, I encourage you to schedule a consultation with a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon to learn about your options.

Annapolis Aesthetic Surgery

116 Defense Hwy Ste 500

Annapolis, MD 21401

Learn about Dr. Ormsby

Dr. Ormsby's Experience

Dr. Ormsby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Ormsby does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Massachusetts Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cornell Medical Center
  • State University Of New York

Dr. Ormsby has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ormsby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ormsby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ormsby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ormsby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ormsby to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Ormsby's Performance
in Severna Park, MD |
It took me almost 3 years to schedule a full tummy tuck and now 6 weeks post-op I'm not sure why I took so long. Dr. Ormsby is a master surgeon. The results are phenomenal, healing was better than expected, and her personalized care and attention made all the difference. I really felt very well cared for by her and her awesome team. For the first time since having my daughter, I feel more confident than ever about my tummy. I would highly recommend her.
in Annapolis, md |
Terrible. I had breast augmentation and she gave me two different size breast implants that made me asymmetrical and was very noticeable. When I confronted her about it she wanted to charge me again to fix her botched procedure. When I refused to payfor her botched procedure and informed her she should pay she told me To get out of her office. I had a board certified Dr fix her botched surgery.
in Germantown, MD |
I want to thank Dr. Marcia Ormsby for her great work and experience. I just had a facelift and a fat graft three weeks ago and by week two my family told me I look 15 years younger. I have seen Dr. Ormsby?s previous work and I fully trusted that she will do the best for me and she certainly did. I found the recovery period to be less painful than I expected. Tylenol for the first few days was sufficient.
Have you seen Dr. Marcia Ormsby, MD?
Are you Dr. Ormsby?