Dr. Marcia Dover, MD

Dr. Marcia Dover, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Marcia Dover, MD is a neurology specialist in Dover, NJ and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Yale University in 1998 and specializes in neurology.

369 W Blackwell St Ste 2F

Dover, NJ 07801

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Dover

See how frequently Dr. Dover performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
Confusion
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Dover's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Yale University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • A Einstein College M Yeshiva University

Dr. Dover has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dover does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dover and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dover's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dover to family and friends

Dr. Dover's Performance

GOOD

2 GP's wanted me to see a neurologist because I've been having symptoms of MS. The first thing she says too me is "Why do you think you have MS, I don't think you do." I found it incredibly rude considering I didn't even get to say anything yet, and that I never even said I thought I have it, it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I wouldn't go anywhere NEAR this practice and bunch of Frankenstein doctors even if I was on my deathbed. ES Morris County NJ
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She dismissed the concerns of 3 different gps and 2 specialists about MS because as of now I don't have brain lessions. She dismissed very serious memory loss concerns simply saying I was normal (i feel stupid and slow mentally compared to what I used to be). She said I needed a CT Scan and I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Complete misdiagnosis from this dr. Caused 2 weeks of needless suffering and prescribed needless medication. All info for diagnosis was in the chart given to THREE OTHER (more competent) neurologists who all STRONGLY disagreed with her and got me the care I needed!!! RUN away from this neuro if you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best doctor I have been to in a long time! Dr. Dover was kind, courteous and thorough. She listened to my concerns during a very stressful time and explained completely what my options were. She also included my husband in all aspects of my treatment.
Are you Dr. Dover?