Dr. Marcelo Anayas, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Marcelo Anayas, MD
Dr. Marcelo Anayas, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Deland, FL. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Anayas is affiliated with Florida Hospital Deland.

Dr. Anayas' Experience

See how Dr. Anayas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anayas

Dr. Anayas accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Anayas is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Anayas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Anayas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anayas to family and friends
    1.0
    Dr. Anayas' Performance
    Lawrence, KS |
    I have never experienced anything like it. I leave so upset everytime i go. You cant understand him. He is so impatient and rude. He'll argue with you. One time he told the girls to throw me out of the office and refused to give me care then wanted them to make an appointment to return in a week. He degrades the staff and curses at them. I nearly have a panic attack everytime i think about going. He's been my doctor for over a yr every 2 to 3 months each time he asks is this my 1 time.
    in Orange city |
    If I could give 0 stars I would . He has no compassion what so over !!!! Worst experience with a dr ever! I left his office crying and cursing him out
    Deltona, FL |
    I just came from an AWFUL, UNSYMPATHETIC and just plain old UNCOMPASSIONATE Doctor ever. He is so unkind and impatient that you felt as if he was doing you a favore by coming to his office. His staff seemed terrified of him as they all tip-toed around the office. My appointment was at 8:30 this morning but I didn't get see him until 9:25. Who does this???? I got a very bad and uncomfortable vibes with him. He was very, very rude and disrespectful to me and my ailments. Changing him as my PCP.
    Deltona, FL |
    In all my years going to doctors and taking my children to doctors, I have never felt so disgusted in the way he made me and my son feel. At first meeting he seems like a sweet harmless person, but when he starts talking to you its condescending, disrespectful, unprofessional, uncaring very uncouth for a doctor. He nearly threw me and my son out of the office, because we didnt agree with one of his recommendations for my son. He seems like a controlling person, that needs to get his way smh
    Debary, FL |
    I have never seen a doctor as horrible as Dr. Marcelo Anayas. He purposely insults his patients, refuses to speak to them, yells at them and blames them. Not only me, but others. Go to any other doctor. He's at the absolute bottom of the barrel.
    in Ormond Beach, FL |
    The Dr. was argumentative and unprofessional. Had no interest in listening to me and was incoherent in his explanations. He basically asked me to leave the exam room and ask one of the staff to explain things to me since I couldn't understand him. I strongly suggest everyone avoid him.
    in Daytona Beach,FL |
    I would warn others about wasting time seeing this character. His office scheduled an appointment for my wife and when she arrived he was even there he was at s medical confidence.
    DAYTONA BEACH |
    He is very unprofessional and has no knowledge. Loves to argue with you and doesn't listen.
    in Deland, FL |
    I didn't even think this man was a doctor. He doesn't finish his sentences and mumbles. The nurse and my husband couldn't even repeat to me what he said. He was completely incompetent and didn't even know how to work his own laptop. He contradicted himself with everything he said and talked down to me like I should know what he was saying. I was honestly SCARED of him because I thought he was hungover or on something. Completely unprofessional. He didn't wash his hands or wear gloves.
    Have you seen Dr. Marcelo Anayas, MD?
    Are you Dr. Anayas?

Dr. Anayas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Allergic Rhinitis
    • Asthma
    • Upper Respiratory Tract Infection

Cebu Institute of Medicine

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Anayas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anayas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Blood Test