Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Sammarone

1130 Us Highway 46 1 Parsippany, NJ 07054

Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD is a Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist in Parsippany, NJ and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of 'G D'Annunzio' Chieti, Pescara medical school in 1983. He is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sammarone to book an appointment.

Dr. Sammarone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sammarone

0.7092198581560284%

Dr. Sammarone?
I had left femur rod surgery, due to stage 4 renal cancer. After 6 months of PT, I left with a limp. Soon after, I tried a chiropractor, PT again, acupuncture and finally a 2nd chiropractor. The last chiropractor really tried but unfortunately, I still had the pain in my right leg. He recommended Dr. Sammarone. He gave me 4 trigger injections into my spinal area, every 2 weeks for a total of 6 sessions. Finally, I no longer have leg pain. I am grateful that this is over and I can focus on my other health challenges, all out of my control. The office staff is prompt, courteous and efficient. Easy to get to, easy parking right in front. I'm so pleased with my experience with Dr. Sammarone and his staff.
Ellen – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
I'm extremely happy with dr. Sammarone. I highly recommend him for anyone who has chronic pain. For 34 years I suffered with back pain then I came to dr. Sammarone and with his treatments my back and legs pain is gone. It's amazing! I am also off the pain medications. Joanne Y.
Joanne Y. – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
If you are in pain I would highly recommend Dr. Sammarone. I have herniated L4L5 discs and had a lot of pain before I saw him, I could barely walk. I have more treatments to go, but feel a lot better! He and his office staff are great to on your side, very courtious and professional.
Dave in Lake Hiawatha , NJ – Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
Dr. Sammarone saved my life! For 24 years I suffered from debilitating back pain, and tried everything from physio, chiropratic, acupunture, pain management, meds, tens, etc. When I finally went to see Dr. Sammarone, he took his time and explained his process and the various procedures I would endure along the path to healing. Within a year, I no longer had back pain at all, and was able to stop taking pain meds (after 11 straight years taking them), and feel as though I have my life back, not too mention my back feels like I am 25 again (I am 49.) For anyone suffering from any type of back pain, I highly recommend Dr. Sammarone and his staff who are all very efficient, kind, and caring. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Sammarone...you truly gave me back quality of life...a gift I shall be eternally grateful for!!!!
Sheri W – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
I was sad when my Pain Mgmt Dr. Solomonov retired and I had to select another, however my Doctor highly recommended Dr. Sammorone and Staff. I also picked him when looking. Sadly ?? my insurance wasn’t accepted there... Please consider Dr. Sammorone and his great staff!
Dian Hamadyk – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
As an RSD patient of 7 years, I finally found the perfect combination of a great bedside manner and an effective treatment with Dr Sammarone just one year ago. Dr Sammarone is incredibly genuine in his compassion and caring nature that he makes going to the doctor a much more pleasant experience than I had gotten used to the first 6 years I was in treatment, prior to meeting Dr Sammarone. He is not only a pleasure to deal with but he is also the first to provide me the level of relief that I find suitable to start living my life again. I have been so happy with Dr Sammarone that I have also brought my husband to him for his chronic back pain and he has not only helped him as much as he has helped me but my hubby loves Dr Sammarone as much as I do. We will be forever grateful to Dr Sammarone, I only wish I found him sooner! Thank you so so much Dr Sammarone, you have absolutely saved my life!!
Kristy BRAY – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
It is apparent Dr Sammarone is very knowledgeable and really cares about the comfort of his patients. He thoroughly explained treatment recommendations and showed compassion every step of the way. I cannot begin to express my satisfaction with the staff at the Parsippany office and Surgical Center. Everyone was courteous, professional and made my visits as comfortable as they possible could. My experience at Advanced Pain Therapy was superior and well above medical treatment standards.
Greg S J – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
Dr. Sammarone is such an amazing caring doctor! So glad I found him! He always spends as much time as needed with his patients and is always trying to find a way to help! He also cares personally about his patients! Through my back pain I found out I had kidney cancer and Dr. Sammarone was always checking on me throughout my diagnosis as well as trying to help with my back pain. There aren't many doctors these days who go out of their way for patients and show a genuine interest in them!
Dawn E. – May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
neck and shoulder pain is gone i'm feeling great
D. S. S. – May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
His and his staff have always been very professional, friendly and my chronic back and neck pain has been controlled well with his treatment he recommanded treatements Keith M.
Keith M. K. – May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
Dr. Sammarone and his office staff are absolutely wonderful. They are so helpful and have really helped manage my pain.
K. B. – May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
Dr. Sammarone has addressed multiple back pain issues. Treatment is ongoing, but he has made progress.
Anonymous – May 01, 2019
Wonderful!
S. V. – May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
The team in the office is top notch you can't ask for a better support staff. Dr. Sammarone has helped me tremendously and I have regained my quality of life.
Anonymous – May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
Dr. Sammarone is absolutely wonderful! He is very thorough and knows what he is doing. He has reduced my pain tremendously. He a great Doctor! John
J. B. – Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
Dr. Samorone has treated me with care and compassion. I came to him in severe pain and he has helped me manage my condition and live a full life! He has made such a difference and I not express enough what a wonderful man and expert doctor he is!
Susan F. – Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
refuses to help patients with severe floroquinolone toxicity pain syndromes. achilles tendon ruptures are not helped with injections when ruptures are 365 degrees around ankles, calves. medication management in low doses required he refuses. staff rude. refuse to see me even if I try to explain unique maladies. staff on intake refuse to listen to individual unique cases. hung up on me. rude.
paulcahan.com in passaic, NJ – Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
After the passing of GP who had been treating me for app 6yrs, sadly & reluctantly found new Dr. who referred me to Dr Sammarone, sitting in waiting room, a woman comes out, says “1st visit”? I replied yes, She said you’re going to love him, he saved my life, and I’m not the only one. She was right. Dr Sammerone is terrific, has improved my quality of life tremendously, he’s gentle, compassionate, & he listens..Office girls, Carol and Karen… Couldn’t ask for better, they all go above & beyond
Teresa Schiavo in HI – Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
Having been in pain since May of this year, and having gone through chiropractic and physical therapy with little improvement, I was starting to give up hope. After meeting with Dr. Sammarone and starting treatment, I feel like a new man. I understand that not everyone will experience this, but I've had a dramatic reduction in the amount of back and leg pain after just one treatment. It enabled me to take my family on a trip and make some great memories. Thank you!
Robert D. in Parsippany, NJ – Dec 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?
i would highly recomend him to anyone in pain
Anonymous – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcello Sammarone, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sammarone?

"My goal is to decrease or to eliminate the pain, restoring function and activity level. It is a privilege to be in a profession where I have the means to eliminate the pain and to create a better quality of life for the patients and their loved ones"

Dr. Sammarone