Dr. Marcello Pietrantoni, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Marcello Pietrantoni, MD

Gynecology | Male

Kentuckiana Perinatology, PSC 210 E Gray St Ste 602, Louisville, KY 40202 Get Directions

Dr. Pietrantoni specializes in Gynecology and practices in Louisville, KY. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Pietrantoni? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pietrantoni's Experience

See how Dr. Pietrantoni's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pietrantoni

Dr. Pietrantoni accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pietrantoni has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pietrantoni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pietrantoni to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Pietrantoni's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
I love Dr P. He really cares about his patients and he treats people with respect. He listens to your concerns and makes sure you are not worried by the time you leave the office. He finds explanations for all your concerns. I'm so glad I found him for my second pregnancy!
Galloway, OH |
I was a high risk pregnancy at the age of 45. I had been to my regular ob for the first 6 months --then it took a turn for the worst , ended up having my son at 31 weeks and 5 days, with all the drs help he is now a 15 year old...I would recommend him to anyone that needs a high risk doctor.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Dr P is the best! I wish I had seen him for all of my pregnancies Would recommend to anyone Yes there are days that wait times are long however it's because he is in such demand If you ever go to a dr that there's no wait time they obviously aren't in high demand
in Glendale |
Dr. P is the greatest high risk pregnancy physician in the world in our opinion. His attentiveness to the mom during pregnancy and the effects of her condition related to the child we're top notch! His vast knowledge saved my life and the life of our now 16 yr old son. We will forever love and remember our time with him and his staff!
in Jeffersonville, In |
I was denied a vaginal birth by 2 different doctors before I found him. He not only listened to my concerns but gave me everything I asked for. He cares not just for you but also for your baby. He has delivered 3 of my children through VBAC and is the only doctor I can say I truly trust. His staff is amazing and they go above and beyond for the patients there. I couldn't have asked for a better birthing experience.
Louisville, KY |
I absolutely love Dr. P., he is very patient, calm and informative. He answers all questions and not once have made me feel rushed. I truly thought I was loosing my mind, until I was referred to him by another doctor, which explained I was experiencing perimenopause. I had no idea and Dr. P. has blessed me with much information, an ablation and a peace of mind. More doctors should be like Dr. P. especially in the field of Gynecology. I have nothing but high praises to him & his staff. Thank you
in Louisville ky |
When I got pregnant with my first child I was only 19, I was literally all alone and I was scared and ignorant to the process. Dr.P and his staff were great. I mean absolutely amazing. I looked forward to every appointment, they answered every question no matter how silly it seemed with patience and respect. I had a hard labor and delivery and he was there every step of the way. I am pregnant with my second child now at 25 and I am living in Indianapolis now, I have yet to find a Dr as great.
in Louisville Ky |
Never saw the doctor my whole pregnancy. Staff was very rude. Wait time is crazy long. All they care about is the money. When I did deliver my son the doctor never even showed up. Had to have the doctor at the hospital deliver my baby. Horrible experience!!! After 1 week I swelled all over called the doctor he said well u will be ok this isn't your first rodeo! Really! What kind of doctor even says that. Needless to say never went back for my 6 weeks check up.
Have you seen Dr. Marcello Pietrantoni, MD?
Are you Dr. Pietrantoni?

Compare Dr. Pietrantoni

Dr. Pietrantoni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Sanction

Dr. Pietrantoni has received 1 sanction

• Criminal Conviction (8/14/2014)
    • Action Taken: Probation
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Kentucky
    Board Action

Dr. Pietrantoni has 1 board action

• Criminal Conviction (7/23/2015)
    • Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
    • Summary: Pietrantoni, Marcello MD: License # 29075: JULY 23, 2015 – PROBATION TERMINATED: The Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure has TERMINATED the physician’s probation.
    • State: Kentucky

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Niagra Falls Memorial
    State University of New York At Buffalo
    University of South Florida

• Italian

Dr. Pietrantoni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pietrantoni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC