Dr. Marcella Cox, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Cox

Dr. Marcella Cox, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Tucker, GA. She specializes in osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Cox accepts

Dr. Cox accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Cox treats your condition or procedure

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Cox's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cox

2.9

Dr. Cox?
Dr. Cox's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marcella Cox, DO
I have had a very good experience with Dr. Cox. Her emphasis in my case was to decrease medication and prescribe other steps. This approach worked well for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Cox, DO?
I wish I knew what Dr. Cox was like--I scheduled an appointment for me and my hubby one week apart (new patient). I show up to be told the doctor wasn't in, they tried to call me, could I come back at 11 (they called 20 mins prior..while I was on the road). Following week, my hubby goes, and the EXACT SAME THING is told to him, except they lied about the call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Cox, DO?
Dr.Cox was my doctor in Tucson .I was very happy with her she was so kind and very good at what she does . I even told my friend about her and she started going to her . I really appreciated her . Vicki
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Cox, DO?
This is my response to Dr. Cox’s comment on my assessment: To this day, the damage to my right knee from ligament tear in 2015 is still causing problems. When she told me to do yoga, what she failed to realize is that many people with Ehlers Danlos CAN’T do yoga, because Ehlers Danlos causes weak connective tissue. Yet she totally dismissed my statement about Ehlers Danlos. One thing they don’t teach you in medical school is HOW to LISTEN to your patients!!!
We are sorry to hear that your experience was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Cox, DO?
Dr. Cox is no longer in Tucson, but when she was here, both I and my significant other saw her. He has not been happy with his doctors, in general, as he has a very difficult illness to diagnose. Dr. Cox took the time with him, listened and made good recommendations. The other day, he said he missed her! I've never heard him talk like that about a doctor. I miss her, too! A wise and compassionate doctor. Tucson's loss. Maybe she'll come back someday.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Cox, DO?
Dr. Cox listens. She literally saved my life. She got me to a specialist who was able to treat my issues, followed up, is positive and encouraging. I am so glad I found her. When she moved practices I was very disappointed because I wasn't given the option to keep her as my doctor. A year of substandard care and I searched for her and found where she moved to and am glad I did. I feel like I am getting truely caring care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Cox, DO?
Dr. Cox is a very friendly, thoughtful, and thorough physician. I just had a same day appointment despite the facility being short a doctor. Dr. Cox spent a considerable amount of time with me and addressed multiple issues. I'm very grateful to have found her and would recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor who actually cares!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Cox, DO?
She the best doctor you can ask for
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Cox, DO?
Dr. Cox is very understanding and listens to you. She has been helping me lose weight and is so supportive and a great cheer leader! She makes you feel good about your progress and explains the process so you understand it easily. I hear and is leaving the facility that she is at now to start her own practice. I pray that I can be one of her patients there as well. Will be very sad if I cannot. Thank you so much Dr. Cox!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Cox, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Cox?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cox treats patients.