Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD

Allergy & Immunology ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Aquino

Mineola

120 Mineola Blvd Ste 410 Mineola, NY 11501

Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Mineola, NY and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from New York University School of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in allergy & immunology.

Dr. Aquino accepts

(516) 663-2097

Dr. Aquino accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis

3.8

Dr. Aquino?
Dr. Aquino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD
I have had many pneumonias and been hospitalized several times. Dr. Aquino found that I had an immune disorder which no other doctor detected. I feel Dr. Aquino saved my life. She prescribed immunotherapy and I have not had pneumonia since 2010. She takes her time and listen when you have an appoint- ment. I think she is just wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?
Dr. Aquino is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend her to family and friends. I have been seeing her for over a year for due to bad skin rashes, she tested me for food allergies and environmental allergies, also gave me a list of what products to avoid so I don’t come in contact with anything that can irritate my skin. I give her ten stars if there were ten, but there are only five.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?
I have many food allergies and carry an EPI Pen. It was my first official visit to an allergist. A fellow came in to the room instead of Dr. Aquino and took down the foods and symptoms I experience. She said there was blood testing and scratch testing to confirm diagnosis and that she would be back. She re-entered the room with 4 full trays for scratch testing. (close to 80 scratches). The dr. never came in to go over diagnosis options. She finally came in annoyed when I refused 80 scratches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?
If you are searching for a top notch Allergist/Immunologist, Dr. Aquino is the one to make your appointment with right now. The office is wonderful. Dr. Aquino is so knowledgeable about her field of medicine that even the most complex allergy cases (like me) can be reassured they are in good hands with her as your doctor. Not only is Dr. Aquino extremely thorough as a diagnostician but her bedside manner is impeccable. She will put you at ease the moment you meet and treat you like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?
Our family has worked with Dr. Aquino on our allergy issues for several years. She is thorough, knowledgeable and has a great rapport with her patients. She works with all of us to develop comprehensive treatment plans based upon current research and developments that make practical sense. We are lucky to have found her and recommend her enthusiastically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?
I saw a couple of allergists in the past and no one can give me a proper diagnosis till I saw Dr. Aquino. She is very knowledgeable, very patience and is willing to spend the time to answer all the questions. She will call me right away once she received the lab results. She cares about her patients, excellent physician and I would highly recommend Dr. Aquino to anyone who is looking for an allergist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?
Dr. Aquino is hands down one of the best. She truly loves her job and patients very much. She is so on top of her staff and her work. I went to my primary doctor for months not feeling well. It took Dr. Aquino less than a week to find problems within my body. Her bedside manor is one of the best and she makes you feel secure. My family and I truly love Dr. A and would recommend her to friends/family. If you are seeking the best care, Dr. Aquino is your doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?
Dr Aquino was able to get me a diagnosis for an extremely unusual issue even for this specialty (according to my own research too), the persistence and professionalism shown are what i wish to see in the medical profession but rarely do. I'm appreciative of the time this must have taken. I got answers when there hasn't been one, i am most thankful for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?
I like the thoroughness, and the attention Dr Aquino and the staff have given me for the years I've been going there. Having CVID requires extra detail and I fall short on my own care. Dr Aquino reminds me of my homework I must do to maintain a better health. All I can say is Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?
She's a very nasty and very unprofessional person. She doesn't have the patience as a doctor. If she continues to act the way she did, the allergy department will go out of business. Beside her, everyone else was wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcella Aquino, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aquino?