Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD

Diagnostic Radiology •  Female • Age 66

Dr. Bohm-Velez

Weinstein Imaging Associates

5500 Corporate Dr Ste 100 Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD is a Diagnostic Radiology Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bohm-Velez to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Diagnostic Radiologists in your area

See similar Diagnostic Radiologists in Pittsburgh

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Bohm-Velez accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Bohm-Velez treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Bohm-Velez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bohm-Velez

Dr. Bohm-Velez?
What People Say About Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD
She gave me the results of a pelvic exam -- right on the spot. I've never had a radiologist on site before come out and explain things like that. Very professional.
Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr Bohm-Velez she is very caring explains everything. Answers all my questions.
Rose Cendroski in West Homestead – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?
I have been using Weinstein Imaging for over 25 years. The office staff is very caring, warm and sensitive. They are sure your dignity is not violated. The facility does have a elegant touch to it too. I am grateful to Dr Bohm-Velez for being vigilant and insisting on taking a biopsy when I was not sure of the need in this procedure. She is a high level specialist in her area. I highly recommend the Weinstein Imaging to anyone, who needs mammograms done on a regular basis. Maya C.
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?
I have been using Weinstein Imaging for over 20 years and Dr Bohm-Velez to read my mammogram for many many years. The office staff and technicians are very caring . The facility is clean and very comfortable . You can schedule a mammogram and a Dexa scan on the same day. Very convenient. On my recent visit Dr. Bohm -Velez found an abnormality in my breast image and I was immediately given a second scan and an ultrasound . After reading the scan and ultrasound Dr Velez came to give me the results and assured me that I had nothing to worry about. No days or weeks of worrying and wondering . I highly recommend Weinstein Imaging to every woman .
Marianne in Bethel Park , PA – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?
Dr. Bohm- Velez is an outstanding person and doctor. She is brilliant at what she does. She is kind and caring and an amazing advocate for women’s health. I feel blessed and lucky to have her ! The entire team at Weinstein South Hills is excellent !
Kathy harrington in Venetia, PA – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Bohm-Velez and the entire staff at Weinstein Imaging perform my mammogram and ultrasound yesterday during my annual visit. I have been a patient here for many years and could not imagine going anywhere else. The care and comfort they provide helps so much during what is always a nerve wracking experience for me. They explain everything along the way and answer any questions I may have and also calm fears that I express. Because of dense breasts I receive an Ultrasound as well...this step is so well explained and I know they want to provide the absolute best care to the patient by all the screening that is available. Many years prior I went to a breast center in a hospital center. Never did I feel as comfortable as I do now at Weinstein Imaging. I will continue to recommend to friends this Weinstein Imaging because I believe it is the highest of quality care offered. Many thanks to all the Doctors and as always to the wonderful staff! Gina M.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?
I'm one of the many women today recognized as having "dense breast tissue" which makes reading mammograms difficult. This practice takes this issue very seriously and recommends and performs other scans such as ultrasound to double check that my breasts are indeed healthy. I very much appreciate Dr. Bohm-Velez thoroughness. And the people who perform the testing are very nice.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?
Getting a mammogram is frightening for most women but, Dr Bohm- Velez and her entire staff at "Weinstein Imaging" makes the prospect less daunting. The office is well organized, the equipment top of the line and there is no waiting for the results of mammogram and/or sonnogram. Many thanks to this doctor and the enitire office staff for making the yearly exam more palatable.
Pittsburgh, PA – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?
Great experience, every time. I feel thoroughly cared for, and everyone is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Dr. Bohm-Velez (and all partners) takes time to explain results in an unhurried manner; she is a truly wonderful woman. I highly recommend this practice!
Feb 26, 2019
I would definitely recommend Weinstein imaging.Great Doctors and Staff
Pittsburgh, PA – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?
Dr Bohm Velez and her office team are exceptional. Warm, friendly, excellent care. World class!
Deb A. in Pittsburgh , PA – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marcela Bohm-Velez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bohm-Velez?

• Diagnostic Radiology

St Francis Med Ctr
1982
UPMC Mercy

More Information

• Does Dr. Bohm-Velez communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohm-Velez communicates via email

• Does Dr. Bohm-Velez offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohm-Velez offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Bohm-Velez offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohm-Velez offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Bohm-Velez have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohm-Velez has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Bohm-Velez offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohm-Velez offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Bohm-Velez offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohm-Velez offers evening visits