Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Marc Zimbler, MD
Dr. Marc Zimbler, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Zimbler is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital.

manhattan

1009 Park Ave

New York, NY 10028

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Zimbler

Aesthetic facial surgery

Dr. Zimbler's Experience

Dr. Zimbler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Sinusitis
  • Small Chin

• Blepharoplasty
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
  • Nyu Medical Center University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Zimbler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zimbler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zimbler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zimbler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zimbler to family and friends
Dr. Zimbler's Performance
New York, NY |
What a wonderful doctor. Kind, compassionate, gentle, clearly LOVES what he does and deeply cares about everything - the office staff, the 24hour nurse after my procedure - I cannot say enough positive things. My facelift and eyes are so natural looking that no one has asked if I had 'work done' a few folks have said 'you look fabulous' - must be the new hairstyle - My healing was easier and faster than I was led to believe, little pain (itching on my neck was the worst of it). Thrilled!
in New York, NY |
Totally professional, caring doctor. His staff is kind and so helpful. I highly, very highly recommend Dr Zimbler who repaired my torn ear lobe.
New York, NY |
Dr. Zimbler and his staff are wonderful. I have been going to Dr. Zimbler for years. He is one my most trusted physicians. As such, I have referred a family member and several friends to him. I'm very happy with the reconstructive operation he performed on my nose, having fixed problems from another surgeon's overly aggressive work. He planned for the way my reconstructive surgery would settle in years on, and he was spot on. I continue to be enormously pleased with the results.
in Little Falls, NJ |
I didnt think my daughter could be more beautiful. Dr Mark proved ne wrong Thanks for the cosmesis and functioning improvement of my daughters nose which was ruined after a repair done by another surgeon. Dr Zimbler should be the first stop for anyone seeking a rhinoplasty.
in New York, NY |
I had rhinoplasty/ septoplasty 3 months ago and could not be happier with the results! I love the way my nose looks and can finally breathe again. Dr. Zimbler offers a very natural look which was really important to me (esp after seeing many ski slope / cookie cutter nose jobs, even with other top Drs!). I experienced minimal pain and bruising after, and his office was so accommodating and put me at ease prior to surgery. If you are considering rhinoplasty I would not go anywhere else!
in Dobbs Ferry, NY |
My daughter had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Nimbler this past summer. We could not have been happier with how it turned out. She can finally breathe out of both sides of her nose and it looks great also! She had minimal brushing too. Dr.Zimbler is approachable, patient and kind with amazing bed side manner. His office staff was also a pleasure to work with. I would definitely use him again and have already recommended him.
in New York, NY |
I was hesitant to get a rhinoplasty, but as soon as I had my consultation with Dr. Zimbler, I was put to ease and 100% confident in his surgical skill. It has now been a year since my nose surgery and I can definitely say I am extremely happy with my results. I love my nose and the impact it has had on my life. Hands down recommend Dr. Zimbler!!
New York, NY |
Dr. Zimbler is the most professional and kind man and surgeon. He gives you an honest opinion and treats every patient with dignity and respect. I wish every dr had his gentle manner and excellent results!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Zimbler's bedside manner is amazing. He understood how nervous I was being that it was my first time having anything done & took his time with the appointment while walking me through the process. I will be seeing him again for sure!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Zimbler and his staff are fantastic. My entire experience was both thorough and pleasant. All of my questions were answered and the entire team made me feel comfortable and confident in my choice. Dr. Zimbler gave me sound advice on the best options for the issues I came to see him which was rhinoplasty. I cannot thanked Dr. Zimbler enough for helping me accomplish a normal look. His expertise and plan of care was the best plan to obtain the result that I wanted. Thanks to an amazing tea
New York, NY |
After waiting 5 years to make the decision to pick up the phone to schedule the consultation for a face lift, I couldn?t be happier with the results. Dr. Zimbler made me feel at ease from the beginning - he explained every step of the way and patiently answered all of my questions. It didn?t hurt that 2 of my doctors had recommended him on 2 separate occasions. Everything went smoothly from start to finish.
New York, NY |
I recently had my eyes done and couldn't be happier with my results. It is so natural looking people notice something but can't quite put their finger on it. I look like I recently got back from a well rested vacation! I highly recommend Dr. Zimbler!!
Have you seen Dr. Marc Zimbler, MD?
Are you Dr. Zimbler?