Dr. Marc Yelle, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Yelle

REX Pain Management

3050 Duraleigh Rd Ste 201 Raleigh, NC 27612

Dr. Marc Yelle, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Wake Forest University in 2007 and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

Dr. Yelle accepts

Dr. Yelle accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yelle

Dr. Yelle?
Dr. Yelle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marc Yelle, MD
Dr. Yelle does a wonderful job of explaining diagnosis and treatment options. He is very patient and knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Yelle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Dr. Yelle is very knowledgeable and is very caring. Listens to all my concerns and explains everything in detail. Offers options. I highly recommend Dr. Yelle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Dr Yelle listens to concerns and then explains what the best solution would be. He is both patient and thorough. The team at Carolina Pain and Spine have found relief to my back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
For than 6 years my wife had gone from one pain doctor after another for her severe back and legs pains w/o relief until she consulted with Dr Yelle who diagnosed her problem and prescribed the treatment, thanks to his patience and listening to all the little details. Today my wife’s pain is almost zero, allowing her to enjoy life to the fullest again. I’ll highly, recommend him to any pain sufferers out there to try him, you won’t be disappointed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Dr Yelle is an exceptional doctor. We appreciate all the pain management options that he has offered. (The practice has a policy of arrival times of 30 minutes to an hour prior to appointment time depending on type of appointment -- if for a procedure, the arrival is one hr prior.)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Dr Yelle has been a fantastic addition to my healthcare team! I’ve suffered with chronic pain from cancer surgery for several years. Dr Yelle has managed to control my pain in what I feel is a very conservative and safe manner. He listens to me and has really helped to make my life whole again. I have great respect for him and highly recommend this wonderful physician
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Yelle for about 2 years. I was on massive pain medications when I started seeing him. He was attentive, asking questions, friendly, and professional. With changes, and different procedures I am now pain medication free. He has given me a new life. I feel like a new man. I will always be grateful for what he as done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
June/July 2018 - My mother came to town visiting from another state and had 4 fractured discs in her spine and in immense pain. She was unable to take pain meds and we were referred to Dr. Marc Yelle. He was able to perform 2 successful Kyphoplasty surgeries and my mom has her life back. Dr. Marc Yelle was extremely compassionate and patient with our 83 year old mother. Anyone that has legitimate reasons for needing a Pain Specialist, Board Certified physician should see Dr. Marc Yelle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
I was diagnosed with a large bulging disc and other issues and in a lot of pain and discomfort. I honestly thought I was heading for surgery. Dr. Yelle gave me my first pain shot, which made my discomfort so minimal for over five months that I was able to go back to work and lead a normal life. He and his staff went over everything with me in detail, and I am so thankful that I was referred to his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Dr. Yelle took xrays and found I had a broken rib. This may seem like nothing exceptional, but I already had an xray and numerous visits with orthopedic doctors, PTs and chiropractors. Dr. Yelle didn't just blindly trust my previous doctors. He looked at my condition with an open mind and executed good reasoning skills to solve the problem. The staff were all really nice too. You have to show up a half hour early but they always took me within 5 minutes. No waiting at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Recently I experienced severe nerve pain in my back and leg. I feel most fortunate to have been treated by Dr. Yelle. He was most caring and considerate to me and understood the severe pain I was experiencing. His staff fit me into his busy schedule and then Dr. Yelle followed up the next day to see how I was doing. He is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. Without any hesitation I would recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Dr. Yelle was assigned as my anesthesiologist after my first visit to Rex UNC Pain Clinic in Raleigh. Being a younger person with a number of chronic health problems can generate some incredulity and bias in physicians, but in my time as a patient, I have experienced nothing but patience and straightforward communication with him. I've found Dr. Yelle to be highly informed, happy to educate his patients, and willing to work together to find sustainable solutions for pain management. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Dr. Yelle performed two epidural injections for treatment of sciatica due to spinal stenosis. The first one didn't last, and and the second approach made quite bug difference. I am 98% pain free. He is professional and sympathetic to the patient's needs. His staff is exceptional, taking care of the patients in a pleasant, courteous manner, from from the nurses to the technicians to to the front desk. I highly recommend this practice.
Thank you so much for your kind words. While I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
I would never recommend this doctor. I went in to see Dr. Yelle with pain and once he treated me I was so much worse. After being treated I suffered a severe spinal headache for two days and neck pain which has been on-going since three months ago. I have sustained nerve pain in my hips which I never had before. I am very unhappy and discouraged with what has happened to me. I left the Doctor a message on My Chart and yet to hear back from him 3 months later.
I am very sorry to hear of your experience!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Dr. Yelle is as competent as he is nice. He is totally patient-centered and will do everything he can to alleviate a patient's pain. I have seen him for the past six months for knee pain. He performed genicular nerve block on both of my knees. This is not a lifelong cure for pain but it is far superior to cortisone injections and far less invasive than knee replacement. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yelle to anyone who is experiencing pain that interferes with enjoyment of daily living.
Thank you so much, Mary. I try to always put the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
I think Dr. Marc D. Yelle, M.D, Ph.D. is a wonderful Physician; he is so pleasant and competent. I was referred to Rex Pain Management Center. After the initial visit to Rex Pain Management Center for a consultation with their Physician Assistant, Dr. Yelle was chosen for treatment of my fractured Sacrum. Dr. Yelle took about 30-45 minutes to explain the fracture, location and treatment alternatives. I highly recommend him because of his patient empathy and his professional credentials/skill
Sacral fractures can be very painful, I can only...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?
Dr. Yelle listened to my concerns and talked to me about evidence based pain treatment. Now, after about 6 weeks of treatment, I am starting to experience significant reduction in my pain. The experience has been very positive overall. Not only has Dr. Yelle’s course of action shown positive impact in my daily life, his demeanor and treatment style has made it easy for me to trust him with my treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Yelle for anyone looking for relief of chronic pain.
I am so happy to hear that you are doing well....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Yelle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yelle?

See Biography

2011
2007

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Yelle treats patients.

Rex Hospital