Dr. Marc Wittenberg, MD

Practices Pain Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 140 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Wittenberg is very understanding, he is terrific, I would definitely recommend him to all.
Author:
Came in for an Spinal Epidural. Excellent doctor and most professional and friendly staff. Was immediately checked in and out of the facility in less than 30 minutes.
Author:
Went well as planned. Very good explanation from the dr and staff. Super happy I went through with the procedure.
Author:
He is helping me tremendously on resolving my pain issues. He is a god sent.
Author:
Dr Wittenberg is the best!!!! He truly cares about his patients and does everything humanely possible to manage their pain.
Great
Wait time long
Author:
Thoughtful and attentive to my particular complicated situation
Author:
Very professional doctors and staff. Everything ran timely.
Author:
I had some concerns regarding pre-procedure medication. I was not able to contact him by phone (3 messages over 6 days). On the day of my appt. we were able to discuss and he was very understanding and the issue was dealt with to my satisfaction.
Author:
I felt comfortable the minute we walked in. Dr. Wittenberg was very professional and reassuring.
Author:
As usual, Dr Wittenberg was very concerned with my progress He is a very caring human being.
Author:
The front desk girls were very polite and answered any questions I had. The people in back were as well! I was in a lot of pain and they all treated me with concern and were very quick to get me in. Dr. Wittenberg was also very helpful and respectful to me and my daughter.
Author:
Very thoughtful, main priority to get the patient feeling better, very impressed
Author:
Very positive appointment today. Dr Wittenberg came highly recommended and did not disappoint.
Author:
Everyone was pleasant and professional and courteous excellent job by all
Author:
Was a good first exam with test scheduled to determine pain alleviation and source. Looking forward to next visit
Author:
It was only my first visit, so I can’t provide much feedback. The staff and doctor were very friendly and helpful. I was not happy with how long I had to wait - it was 25 minutes after my appointment time when I was called back and another 15 before i saw the doctor.
Just a visit
Author:
Very nice doctor. Always takes time to talk and explain the procedure.
Author:
I was in and out very quickly. Dr Wittenberg was great!
Author:
I have to say, I've only had great experience with Dr. wittneberg. I can say the first time I went for my neck injections, I was thrown for a loop. I thought I would just go to his office, go in a room get a couple of shots and be on my way. Not what happened at all. I was so nervous after I realized that this is a bigger deal than I anticaptated. But I have to say all of his nurse's or medical assistant's where just wonderful, they put me right at ease, (to bad my blood pressure didn't feel the same) but I can say by the end of the visit I was a lot more relaxed. Thank you everyone for everything
Author:
Dr Wittenberg has improved my quality on life 1000% by removing my lower back pain allowing this retiree to play tournament pickleball, golf and softball. I winter in Arizona and Marc Wittenberg set up treatment with a doctor there since I need a treatment every 6 months. Dr Wittenberg goes out his way to provide his patients with the medical care needed.
Author:
In just one visit, Dr Wittenberg has offered me a caring and personalized treatment plan to manage my chronic pain. Pain that has plagued my life for several years. I can think and communicate more clearly with reduced pain. There are no words to express my appreciation and satisfaction.
Author:
Very professional and friendly. I am completely comfortable with Dr. Wittenberg and his staff. The procedure I underwent was performed on time. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Wittenberg
Author:
I appreciate Dr Wittenberg’s staff (friendly, accommodating) and office facility (easy parking and very clean). Dr Wittenberg is timely, easy to talk to and knowledgeable.
Author:
Dr. Whittenberg is a compassionate and caring physician. He listens well and he shows great empathy in his relationship with his patience. He has great technical skills but more importantly he has caring ways of using his knowledge to help reach a positive outcome for his patience.
Author:
I want to contact him, but his office won't give me an email address or a number where I can reach him directly.
Author:
Everyone is great and friendly. Dr Marc is wonderful. I trust him completely. I would refer anyone to go here
Good visit Dr Wittenberg was great
Author:
Great doctor. Be aware of extremely long wait times. But that is due to the time he spends with you.
Author:
Dr. Wittenberg is extremely knowledgeable, professional and personable. He creates a pleasurable atmosphere.
Author:
I trust Dr. Wittenberg, and he has helped me deal with a very difficult back situation. If all doctors were like Dr. Wittenberg more patients would walk away happy with their outcomes.
Author:
My experience was outstanding, I would highly recommend him.
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Wittenberg explained my problems and explained everything to my complete satisfaction. I am scheduled for procedure to take place Friday 7/12/19. I have one problem to get on Patient portal seems impossible and time consuming, very disappointed. Also said if not signed in his office will cancel my appointment. I must call office !,,
Highly likely.
Author:
Dr. Has been my Dr for many years now, he is the best Dr that I have seen in a long time. He takes time with you and listens to you and always has great recommendations for your health and treatments. He also has a very polite and courteous staff. I would recommend Dr Wittenberg to any of my family and friends.
Author:
Such a nice Caring doctor. Really liked Dr. Whittenberg.
Author:
Dr W always listens, will spend enough time with you to have all your questions answered. I highly recommend Dr W. he is by far my most favorite physician I see
Author:
Dr. Wittenberg is great. He explained the procedure clearly and solicited questions. The nursing staff were very friendly and professional.
Author:
Great staff on time service
Author:
Highly recommend Dr. Wittenberg.
Author:
Yes. I have recommended Dr Wittenberg to friends experiencing pain.
Author:
I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE SEE DR MARC WITTENBERG AND HIS NUERO PAIN CLINIC. THE CLERICAL STAFF IS INEPT AND TRIED TO COVER UP MISTAKES. DR. WITTENBERG AS ARROGANT AND RUDE. I WAS THERE TO GET INJECTIONS IN MY NECK, I WAS DRESSED IN A GOWN WITH AN IV IN MY ARM. AT THAT POINT I TOLD THE DOCTOR ABOUT THE PROBLEM I HAD WITH HIS STAFF. I DIDN'T RAISE MY VOICE OR USE PROFANITY. DR. WITTENBERG PROCEEDED TO TELL ME HE WOULDN'T DO THE SHOTS AND I NEEDED TO LEAVE. DR. WITTENBERG IS ARROGANT AND UNWILLING TO DISCUSS PROBLEMS WITH HIS POOR STAFF. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HIM OR NUERO PAIN CONSULTANTS!!;
Author:
Very thorough and caring.
Author:
Dr. Wittenberg saved my life. We met after my former pain management specialist retired. I suffer from torn rotator cuffs, crippling arthritis and 3 knee/hip replacements. Dr. Wittenberg immediately removed me from a conflicting regimen of medications that could have had disastrous consequences. I knew then that I was in the hands of an extremely competent doctor. He developed for me (in coordination with the care of my orthopedic specialist) the perfect pain management plan going forward: (1) medication, (2) cortisone injections & (3) a dedicated home exercise regimen to which I faithfully adhere. Dr. Wittenberg listens, gives great advice, educates, respects your time & resources, follows up &, most importantly, values his staff, patients & family. He is a very balanced, compassionate and intelligent doctor & human being who excels in every regard. Dr. Wittenberg also takes the Hippocratic Oath seriously -- to relieve pain & suffering. I am beyond thrilled to be his patient.
Author:
Dr. Wittenberg excels in his field, and has great compassion for his patients. I wouldn't trust anyone other than Dr. Wittenberg with my pain treatment!
Author:
Very friendly and professional staff. Dr. Wittenberg has a great, personable way with his patients. He always asks me "What other questions do you have for me?" He explained what to expect with my epidural injections, and also made me very confident in the orthopedic surgeon to whom he referred me. I'd go back to him in future, if needed.
Author:
I would definitely recommend Dr. Wittenberg to others. He is very knowledgeable and skilled in his procedures, he is very caring and will work with your other doctors. I have been seeing him for back and neck pain for several years and will continue to work with him. There was a time a a few years ago (2015) that the staff was not always helpful and courteous, but that has all changed. They are extremely caring and helpful to one's particular needs in making appointments and payment plans.
Author:
Dr Wittenberg is a caring, experience physician who brought more relief for my low back pain in two weeks than I have gotten with 4 years of pain killers. He really knows what he is doing!!