Psychiatry  |
Dr. Marc Waldman, MD
Dr. Marc Waldman, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Cross River, NY. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Waldman is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital.

892 Route 35 Ste 1

Cross River, NY 10518

Learn about Dr. Waldman

See how frequently Dr. Waldman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
Major Depressive Disorder
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Waldman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Long Island Jewish Hillside
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Long Island Jewish Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Long Island Jewish Hillside
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Waldman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Waldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Waldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waldman to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Waldman's Performance
in CT |
Dr. Marc Waldman was my doctor for years. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I would recommend him to any members of my family and friends. He is kind, knowledgeable, gives well thought out advice on any situation you might be experiencing, and guides you in the right direction every time you visit him. I needed psychopharmacological treatment for my bipolar one disorder and his help was priceless. If he is available, make sure you go to him. He is great.
in Danbury, CT |
I have never found anyone easier to talk to and truly works with me to fond the best way for my mental health. If anyone gives him less then a five star. If I could budget money, I woudl see him twice a week. Just a good guy all around. Dave
in Carmel, NY |
I had been to several social workers and psychologists and no one could ever quite put their finger on me. Then I was referred by my social worker to see Dr. Waldman. I had been in therapy for 20 years when I finally met him. Within a few short visits, he understood who I am and what I am about. He encouraged me to spread my wings, get back to school and be true to myself. I am a different person because of our work together. I am finally finding my inner peace and comfortable in my own skin!
in LI NY |
Dr Waldman is an excellent Psychiatrist. He is extremely intelligent - and an exquisite listener. He has great insight and wisdom. You will learn a lot about yourself - and be able to express yourself and reveal your true self in a very safe place with a very caring individual. He is the best! I've been to over 20 different doctors over years and he is by far the most excellent in his field! No comparison! He is THAT good!
in Bethel, CT |
I have been seeing Marc Waldman now for a couple of years. During this time I have been able to work through some important issues. I like the fact that he provides me with ways to approach my problems with a different view and perspective. I have a laundry list of issues; some are minor things and others are potential nightmares. I never talk to people about my issues. However with him, I can tell him anything and does not pass judgment. I see him once a week. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Waldman, MD?
Are you Dr. Waldman?