Dr. Marc Toglia, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Toglia

Urogynecology Associates of Philadelphia

1098 W Baltimore Pike Ste 3404 Media, PA 19063

Dr. Marc Toglia, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Media, PA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Toglia accepts

Dr. Toglia accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Medicaid
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Toglia's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Excision of Cervix
  • Vaginal Prolapse
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginoplasty
  • Vesicovaginal Fistula

At Urogynecology Associates, we approach each patient with the goal of providing an accurate diagnosis and treatment options that meet the specific needs of the individual. I am a university trained physician with more than twenty years of clinical p...

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

4.5

Dr. Toglia?
Dr. Toglia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marc Toglia, MD
I was diagnosed with a prolapse and after being sent to numerous doctors I found Dr. Toglia. Dr. Toglia described the various procedures to fix the problem and after choseing the traditional hysterectomy I am free to walk run and feel comfortable in every day activities. I could not have asked for a better doctor he is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
Dr. Toglia is professional and kind. He genuinely gives the impression that he cares for problems common to women and doesn't want women to feel that they must live with life altering incontinence. Dr. Toglia presented me with options for my care, explained the pros and cons of the various treatment options and respected my choice. My decade of stress incontinence was immediately over after my 30 minute outpatient procedure. The recovery was minuscule and a month later I have no regrets!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
Dr.Toglia is an Excellent Surgeon, an extremely knowledgeable professional while being sensitive to women’s concerns. He carefully reviewed my medical problem and provided me with several non-surgical and surgical options to consider. Dr.Toglia along with Kirstin Liu are extremely kind, considerate and caring professionals who take time explaining treatment options in terms I could easily understand. I wish I had the surgery sooner due to the excellent results. I definitely recommend Dr.Toglia!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
I FINALLY CAN SAY AFTER YEARS OF SUFFERING WITH MY PROLAPSED UTERUS, I SUFFER NO MORE. DR. TOGLIA WAS THE PHYSICIAN I CHOSE TO PERFORM MY HYSTERECTOMY. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH AND I ONLY WISH I HADN'T WAITED. DR. TOGLIA'S PROFESSIONALISM AND EXPERTISE WAS EMMINENT FROM DAY ONE. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. TOGLIA!!! ONE TOP DOC!!! I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
I gave birth after a long labor and delivery which resulted in an obstetric fistula. When I learned that I had developed this, I was desperate for more information. The internet paints a dismal picture for women who need this surgery, often requiring multiple attempts to fix. I was devastated until I met Dr. Toglia. I could immediately tell that he knew exactly what he was doing and how to fix this. He did an amazing job and I feel blessed to have found him (symptom-free since November).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
I was diagnosed with pelvic floor prolapse. Dr. Toglia evaluated my situation and gave me several choices. I decided on an abdominal hysterectomy. Dr. Toglia thoroughly described the procedure and the recovery process. Dr. Toglia is an excellent surgeon, he believes in personal follow up and is always accessible. I would give Dr. Toglia my highest recommendation. His staff is efficient, helpful and congenial.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
Thorough, compassionate doctor. I had a small problem after surgery and he, not a resident or hospitalist, followed my progress throughout the night. My results were excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
Dr Toglia did my rectocle repair surgery He was fantastic, I felt at easy and positive about the surgery after my initial appointment. His staff is the best I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I would highly recommend Dr. Toglia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Toglia to anyone. I begged him to consult with another specialist when he was unable to arrive at a diagnosis after 6 weeks of treatment, numerous exams, procedures and tests but he did not.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
My entire experience with Dr. Toglia and his staff was wonderful. He and his staff were courteous and caring. Dr. Toglia was very clear and helpful in presenting me with all the information I needed to make the best choice for my care. Best of all, I feel so good now after my procedure. Thank you for the excellent care you provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
I was extremely happy with the results of the surgery! Dr. Toglia was professional, courteous, very helpful and explained the procedure in detail. The results and recovery were better than I had ever expected!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
I had visited 3 different urogynecologists over a 5 year period before being confident in one to do the surgery I needed done. I chose Dr. Toglia and he far exceeded my expectations !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?
Very poor bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Toglia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Toglia?