Dr. Marc Siegel, MD

Dr. Marc Siegel, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Marc Siegel, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Blacksburg, VA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery.

LewisGale Physicians

825 Davis St Ste A

Blacksburg, VA 24060

• Guardian
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Siegel

Dr. Siegel's Experience

Dr. Siegel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Siegel "No two patients or circumstances are equal, and often your injuries are just as varied. I'm committed to educating you about your injury and your choices for recovery, spending the time you need to get the answers to your questions. I encourage my patients to ask questions and be an active team player in their treatment plans. I'm not just here to help you heal but also to help you put your mind at ease during the process of getting better"

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Broken Arm
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Sprain
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Meniscus Tear

• Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Trigger Finger Release

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Emory U Atlanta
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Eastern Va School Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Siegel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Siegel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siegel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Siegel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siegel to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Siegel's Performance
in Pembroke, VA |
My experience with Dr. Siegel has been positive throughout! I experienced a severe injury which required reconstructive surgery. Dr. Siegel explained every step of the process and answered all of our questions. The surgery was successful. Through all of the follow-up visits this past year Dr. Siegel has been professional, caring, and supportive. I am thankful to have had Dr. Siegel as my surgeon. I would readily recommend Dr. Siegel and his staff to everyone.
Blacksburg, VA |
Went to them cause of great reputation. Was worked into busy schedule and given quick and thorough assistance. Very professional and very friendly. Definitely will recommend.
in Christiansburg, VA |
Most excellent physician. Dr. Siegel performed a hip replacement for me in 2005 and I have never had problems from that surgery. When he was sick I started going to Dr. Gardner and was never satisfied with him. I am so glad to be back with Dr. Siegel. His staff are professional and accomdating. I trust him with my life and I don't say that about many doctors. Only one other who is Carillion - Dr. Rivero.
in Pulaski, VA |
Dr. Marc Siegel is a highly educated and skilled orthopedic surgeon. He has been my doctor for the past eight years and I could not be more pleased with the results that I have received from his expertise in surgical experience. If you find yourself in need of an excellent surgeon, I highly recommend him and his team!!!
in Christiansburg, VA |
Doctor Seigel is the best doctor that I have ever received care from.! His staff goes above and beyond. and they are extremely efficient. Dr. Seigel listens and cares about his patients. Kudos to him and his team!
in Ivanhoe, Va. |
Dr. Siegel was very clear in his explanations and extremely courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Siegel and am very thankful for what he has done for me.
in Salem VA |
Attentive and experienced. I went for a second opinion and will be using this doctor as I feel he better understands and can meet my needs. Thanks doc elbow feels great after a year of pain.
in Pearisburg VA |
Dr Siegel was courteous and took time to explain my problems in a manner I could understand. Made me feel comfortable throughout the visit. Will definitely recommend him to family and friends
in Christiansburg VA |
I was referred to Dr. Siegel by my PCP for severe left knee pain that i have had for over a year. Dr. Siegel did the usual minor exam asking if it hurt and looked at an xray. He then says there's nothing wrong with my knee and sends me on my way. Didn't offer any other possibilities for the pain. 6 months later, my PCP was able to get an MRI of the knee. MRI showed multiple tears in the meniscus. Obvious this doctor doesn't care about the patient and doesn't want to take the time to investigate
in Christiansburg, VA |
Professional, highly experienced, courteous and prompt. Approaches injury in a cautious, sensible way, offering least expensive and invasive first. Fully explains what is going on and next steps. Took the time to show me my x-rays and what was going on. He is genuine and truly cares about his patients. Did not rush through my appointment at all.
in Christiansburg, VA |
Worst experience ever. Words can't describe how odd the visit was. For a Physician who is in process of finalizing my medical education, I feel sad that years of practice has not done this physician any good.
Blacksburg, VA |
He's the best! Told me what he could and could not do. Made no promised that he couldn't keep. Basically did what he planned and more!
Have you seen Dr. Marc Siegel, MD?
Are you Dr. Siegel?

Visit Dr. Siegel

Dr. Siegel accepts 11 insurance carriers
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
    Carelink PPO
  • Guardian
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
    Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care) HMO