Dr. Marc Salzman, MD

Dr. Marc Salzman, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Salzman Cosmetic Surgery & Spa 4702 Chamberlain Ln Louisville, KY 40241 Get Directions

Dr. Marc Salzman, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 57 years old. Dr. Salzman is affiliated with Norton Brownsboro Hospital and Jewish Hospital.

Dr. Salzman's Experience

See how Dr. Salzman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salzman

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Salzman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Salzman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salzman to family and friends
Dr. Salzman's Performance
in Lexington, KY |
As a dermatologist in Lexington for 42 years, I knew I had found my best oculoplastic and facial surgeon, when I found Dr. Salzman. I have stood by his side and watched him perform facial plastic surgery, and I have never seen anyone so meticulous. His results are beautiful with patients who have large and small problems, and his meticulous assessment of a patient's problems is extremely impressive. This is an opinion which was not solicited by anyone, and for which no compensation was receiv
in Louisville, KY |
I can't thank Dr. Salzman and his staff enough for taking such great care of me! I had a breast lift with implants and some lipo as well on my hips stomach and outer thighs. I have my confidence back again and feel better about my self image. I'm 48 years old and in good shape but had lost volume in my breast over the years and had a few areas that were resistant to exercise. I have went down on size in my pants size and can stop wearing push up bras!!
My aesthetician Maria did an amazing job on my face. The facial was very relaxing & my skin looks so refreshed. Thank you!
Goshen, kentucky |
I utilize this office for tattoo removal. This office is my second company I have used and have stuck with them. I'm thrilled with the level of quality and understanding both the doctor and staff portray. I would recommend everyone to use them
Have you seen Dr. Marc Salzman, MD?
Are you Dr. Salzman?

Compare Dr. Salzman

Dr. Salzman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Dr. Salzman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Salzman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Salzman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salzman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Salzman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Salzman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.