Dr. Marc Routman, MD

Dr. Marc Routman, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Brookwood Medical Partners-ENT 2018 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 314 Birmingham, AL 35209 Get Directions

Dr. Marc Routman, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Routman is affiliated with Children's of Alabama, Brookwood Medical Center and St. Vincent's Birmingham.

Dr. Routman's Experience

See how Dr. Routman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Routman

Dr. Routman accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Routman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Routman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Routman to family and friends
Dr. Routman's Performance
in Birmingham, AL |
Very professional, takes time to explain conditions and builds a plan that you both agree on. I have been very impressed with his care.
Gadsden, AL |
Very good doctor, listened to all my concerns and explained his reasoning for medicines he gives, testing etc. Excellebt physician would highly recommend him.
birmingham, al |
The staff and Dr. Routman put me at ease. Professional, courteous, friendly. Explained my condition, explained the procedures, explained home care. Could not have asked for a better visit.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Routman has been my ENT for well over 20 years. He takes a conservative approach with great success. He is quite congenial and I consider him a great diagnostician. In addition, the staff is wonderful...they care!
in Moody, AL |
Thankful that he is my ENT.
in Birmingham, AL |
I had a wonderful experience in Dr Routman's office. The staff was kind and courteous. Jennifer the audiologist was also very kind and took time to explain the testing to me. Dr Routman was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and didn't seem rushed at all. I'm so glad I chose to go there and I highly recommend them.
Jasper, AL |
Both the doctor and staff were very friendly and professional. The doctor was happy to answer my questions and took the time to carefully explain my condition and suggestions for possible further treatment depending on test results.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Routman and his staff was very helpful during my visit. He informed me thoroughly about my condition. I would not hesitate in recommending him to friends or family for their ENT health problems.
in Birmingham, AL |
I really appreciate the care and concern that Dr Routman showed towards me. He has a great sense of humor. His staff is kind especially his nurse.
Helena, Al |
I was referred here by my primary care CRNP. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely pleasant and courteous. Dr. Routman thoughtfully listened to what I had to describe had been going on. He was also very thorough going over the test results. I will definately go to him again as well as refer him to my friends and coworkers.
in Birmingham, AL |
While being very professional, Dr Routemant has a most pleasant personality, easy to talk to and very informative on health tips connected with my problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a top notched ENT. He advised me that should I have an emergency that all I need to do was call his office and they would tell me to come in immediately. This was my first visit to DR Routeman but he will be my choice for an ENT in the future.
in Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Routman is an excellent physician. He provides good care with compassion. He answers all questions and spend the time needed to make patients feel comfortable. His staff is friendly, welcoming, and efficient. Highly recommend.
in Birmingham, AL |
Very good , would definitely recommend him .
in Cleveland, AL |
I felt a need to change doctors and got an appointment with Dr. Routman. It was easy to get an appointment. Dr. Routman is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I cannot say enough about the wonderful care and kindness of not only the doctor but his wonderful staff. They are all so very kind and make you feel that your health if of utmost importance to them.
in Birmingham, AL |
Felt rushed and didn't really feel he was trying to listen .
in Birmingham, AL |
Excellent manner. Generally sincere. Vast comprehensive knowledge. Works with you and for you! Friendly staff. Highly recommend!!!
in Hanceville, Alabama |
Extremely great doctor, saw me for a hearing emergency, with no prior visits. Staff called to check on me after my visit. Very positive experience.
Birmingham, AL |
Wonderful experience with Dr. Routman would definitely recommend him to other people and go back to him. Very professional and wonderful bedside manner.
in Oxford, AL |
Dr. Routman was very nice. The visit was right on time. Very please with everyone in the office.
in Birmingham, AL |
Very friendly. He was attentive to my reaction to any pain. He immediately recognize my problem and quickly took care of situation. Kind and gentle.
in Alabaster,Alabama |
Dr. Routman is the best there is !!!! He knows his stuff and truly cares about his patients!!!! The staff is AWESOME too. I love these people they take great care of me!!!!
Canton, MA |
Awesome experience! I felt very comfortable and everyone was extroidanary in patient care
in Birmingham, AL |
I am currently under the care and Dr.Routman and have been pleased. He takes his time with you and explains in detail his diagnosis with you. I fill confident that he will be able to solve my problem.
in Birmingham, AL |
My daughter and I have been under Dr. Routman's care for probably close to 15 years. I wouldn't see another ENT even if you paid me. He is caring, concerned and empathetic. He works with you and your concerns. Great bedside manner. I've seen him go above and beyond to ensure the comfort of his patients. He even understands the various insurance coverages and how best to prescribe medications that fit your budget. I recommend him to everyone.
in Birmingham, AL |
Awesome job!! I highly recommend Dr. Routman and his staff. Dr. Routman diagnosed my problem and was able to quickly fix the issue.
in Trussville, AL |
My deviates septum surgery only fixed one side, and immediately following surgery, I lost my short term memory. Not impressed.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Routman, MD?
Are you Dr. Routman?

Compare Dr. Routman

}

Dr. Routman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Routman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Routman's Board Certifications

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Labyrinthitis

Presby University Penn Med Center

Completed in 1983

Charity Hospital Lsu Med Center

Completed in 1984

Dr. Routman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Routman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy