Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD

Critical Care Medicine •  Male

Dr. Orlewicz

Anesthesia Services Associates

4646 John R St Detroit, MI 48201

Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Detroit, MI. He specializes in critical care medicine, critical care anesthesiology, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Critical Care Medicine Doctors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Orlewicz accepts

Dr. Orlewicz accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO

1 board action Found
  • Criminal Conviction (6/30/2016)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Orlewicz treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Orlewicz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Orlewicz

4.3

Dr. Orlewicz?
Dr. Orlewicz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD
Crps is a monster,This is the first out of 20+ Drs that is educated on this disease&fully dedicated to giving treatments&stop the pain as long as possible for his patients,He is undertanding,Listens&has compassion.His mission is to give us a better quality life there's no cure but he is making it possible to not suffer every day in life.I have 100%faith in this Dr which is rare for me after the horrible healthcare i recieved up until Now.Its a long trip 4 me but it will be well worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD?
Think twice before making an appointment with Dr. Orlewicz!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD?
Dr. Orlewicz to me was one of the best, if not the best doctors that I have ever met. He shows a truly genuine concern for me as a patient. I feel comfortable with him as my doctor and I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a pain management doctor. The thing that stood out the most to me was that he went above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD?
I couldn't have asked for a better doctor! I had a great experience with Dr. Orlewicz, his expertise, kindness and compassion were outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD?
Took his time to explain everything in detail. No rush, showed me he really cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD?
Dr. Orlewicz is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is professional and kind, genuinely taking time to ensure my pain has been treated effectively. With the chronic pain I face every day, it gives me peace of mind to know he is on my side. When dealing with other doctors, they treated me like a "drug seeking" patient. The first time I saw Dr. O. He actually listened to my concerns, diagnosed what was wrong and I felt incredible! Don't waste time with anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD?
He diagnosed difficult spinal fracture on a close friend and has been most helpful with my back pain. I need his help and I trust his skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD?
Amazing doctor! Genuinely cares about his patients, and does not rush you out the door. He truly is one of the best. Very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Orlewicz. Thank you Dr. Orlewicz for going above and beyond for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD?
Dr. Orlececz was able to give me complete releif of my RSD / CRPS pain using ketamine infusion. Although releif lasted only a few days in my case, that time being able to relax was priceless. His knowledge of CRPS and advanced ground breaking treatments is outstanding. Exceptional caring personable beside manner with actual follow up calls from Dr. Orlececz himself. Staff is just as good. Austin goes out of his way to help you in anyway get can. I wish all Dr's & staff were like these guys
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Orlewicz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Orlewicz?

• Critical Care Medicine