Dr. Marc Lewandoski, DO

Dr. Marc Lewandoski, DO

Family Medicine | Male

South Shore Medical Care 16 Van Cott Rd Ste 2E Deer Park, NY 11729 Get Directions

A Family Practice is a place where a patient will be seen more than once, so we are judged on our ability to provide consistent, quality care to every patient at every visit. I feel that direct contact with my patients suits my personality, and the myriad of disciplines encompassing Primary Care offers me the challenge needed to fulfill my passion for medicine.

Dr. Marc Lewandoski, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Deer Park, NY. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Lewandoski is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Stony Brook University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center.

Dr. Lewandoski's Experience

See how Dr. Lewandoski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lewandoski

Dr. Lewandoski accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Lewandoski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lewandoski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewandoski to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Lewandoski's Performance
    GOOD
in Dix Hills, NY |
This doctor should retire already. He is hardly in the office so you have the pleasure of dealing with his PA or the PA's assistant. They really don't know what is going on. Ever since his baby was born he's never around!!! He diagnosed me with a heart attack and my husband was told he shall need a heart transplant. This rocked our world only being 52 and 53 years old. Needless to say we went to a specialist and Dr. Lew had it all wrong. We are fine. No heart attack, no transplant needed
Hauppauge, NY |
The worst Dr. and staff on long island...if you want to live go a real Dr.
in Deer Park NY |
OFFICE STAFF IS HORRIBLE. You can't talk to the doctor without making an appointment....you wait for almost an hour in the waiting room and it takes OVER A WEEK for blood work to come back. Literally the WORST office staff I have ever seen. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR!!! And its sad because Lauren is awesome....they need new people in their office that actually have people skills and know what they are doing.
Deer Park, NY |
Dr. Lewandoski's office has a warm family like feel. His office staff knows me immediately when I walk in and and greets me, by name, before I sign in. He takes my concerns seriously and takes the time to explain my health issues (and I've had some very serious ones). He is the one doctor I feel very comfortable with.
in West Islip, NY |
I could not ask for a better primary care doctor. Dr Lewandoski is a great compassionate doctor that knows his stuff. I suffer from many debilitating illnesses and have a weak immune system due to them. This results in me needing go to the doctor very often. I get in right away if I have a serious problem.
in Commack, NY |
I echo a previous review that the office staff is terrible and perhaps even incompetent. They have messed up insurance issues for me, have asked for the same information multiple times, have been rude, and have been heard insulting patients behind their back. I have stopped going there after many years. Dr. Marc is a very good Dr. I hope they can fix the problem before it is too late.
Floral Park |
The medical staff is fantastic, the office staff is rude, lazy, and completely useless. I was forced to switch doctors based on numerous problems with office staff. While I normally would highly recommend Dr. Lewandoski, I would not recommend going to his office because if his staff regarding scheduling, inconsistent information, mistakes when placing referrals, and a general unwillingness to be of any help what so ever.
in North Babylon |
Dr Lewandoski is a great doctor that explains everything in detail Myself and husband recently changed our previous doctor and have been going to this office. We are very satisfied with him. I would definitely recommend him.
New York, NY |
i have been going to Dr. Lewandoski since he started his practice. My family all also go to him...and I have recommended many people also...He is the Best...He never rushes ...listens to all your concerns....
Dr Lewandowski is a very nice Dr. In every way. Always makes you feel comfortable. I began seeing the Dr. Probably soon after he opened his practice. I have to say I do not remember one visit that I was disappointed with my visit. Thank you for caring and doing your job so well.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Lewandoski, DO?
Are you Dr. Lewandoski?

Compare Dr. Lewandoski

Dr. Lewandoski's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lewandoski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Lewandoski has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lewandoski's Board Certifications

• Jock Itch
  • Laceration
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Otitis Media

Good Samaritan Hospital

Completed in 2000

Stony Brook University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Lewandoski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewandoski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatologic Surgery