Dr. Marc Levine, MD

Dr. Marc Levine, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Marc Levine, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Mercerville, NJ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Levine is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center and RWJ University Hospital Hamilton.

1225 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Ste 220

Mercerville, NJ 08619

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • EmblemHealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Levine

See how frequently Dr. Levine performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Osteoarthritis of Spine

Dr. Levine's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Levine does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Ataxia
  • Broken Arm
  • Broken Neck
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Spina Bifida
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture

• Knee Replacement
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Levine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Levine's Performance
Browns Mills |
He couldn't answer any of my questions. He told me there was nothing wrong when I have a bulging disc in my cervical spine that is pressing on a nerve. Overall I wouldn't recommend him as a workers comp doctor. He might be better if it's not a worker's comp matter.
in Browns Mills, NJ |
Dr. Levine was an amazing doctor. He took very good care of me and was always understanding of my fears going into surgery and very reassuring. I would highly recommend him and I have. His assistant Daneen was always very pleasant and helpful also.
Trenton, NJ |
Dr Levine is great !!! Highly recommend. Had lower back surgery over a year ago and i feel great. Im now able to enjoy time with my kids and not suffering from pain daily.
in Trenton, NJ |
I found Dr. Levine to be very caring, knowledgeable and skilled. He took the time to throughly explain my procedure and what I would experience before during and after surgery. The surgery fixed all of the problems I was experiencing with no adverse effects.
Trenton, NJ |
Has no problems answering any questions no matter how ridiculous.
in Lambertville, NJ |
I appreciate Dr. Levine's reviewing of all options with me. Ultimately surgery proved to be the best course, and everything went amazingly well. I'm still in the recovery stages, but I've gotten my life back thanks to Dr. Levine.
in New Egypt, NJ |
i would recommend Dr, Levine to anyone, he is an excellent Dr/Surgeon. he is very caring, compassionate , he takes pride in his work.
in Morrisville, PA |
Dr. Levine is a excellent doctor. He truly cares about his patience and understands what patience are going through. I highly recommend him to other people.
in Trenton, NJ |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Marc Levine to family and friends. I have actually already given his name to quite a few people. He's done two surgeries on my back and neck, both of which resulted in zero residual pain. He's competent, friendly and genuinely cares about his patients.
in Trenton, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Levine to both family and friends. He was highly attentive to my needs and concerns both pre and post operative. Awesome bedside manner, extremely easy to talk to. He made me feel like I was a priority and that my concerns were as important to him as they were to me.
Chalfont, PA |
Dr. Levine is the BEST, highly skilled surgeon. He gave me my life back. His bedside manner made me feel comfortable and confident throughout my entire ordeal. I feel like a million...a brand new person. Thank you Dr. Levine and your courteous staff as well!!!!!
in Trenton, NJ |
i would most definitely recommend dr levine .. have the utmost confidence in him and his staff. never made me feel that I could not ask him anything ..very proffessional and did a fantastic job with my surgery and so far also with followup ..
in Roosevelt,NJ |
Dr Levine is an amazing Dr. I have already recommended him many times to many people.
in Trenton, NJ |
Initially I was afraid to have this surgery. Dr Levine was confident and explained all that would be involved. I am now sorry I waited so long to do this. My care has been excellent and the results are great!
in Trenton, NJ |
yes i would dr levine has been nothing but nice to me and he help me get back on my feet.
in Brick, NJ 08723 |
Dr. Levine and the entire Trenton Orthopedic Team are excellent practitioners and provided the highest level of care I could ever hope for. As a matter of fact, Dr. Levine performed surgery on my sister, Cindy Smith. We both agree he is an outstanding physician! I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I have my life back again, free of pain. Thank You! Mark A. Smith
in Trenton, NJ |
I had a great experience with Dr. Levine. He was always pleasant and easy to talk to. The main thing is that he listened to my fears, concerns and issues. I would most deifinatly return and be a patient of his again.
in Trenton, NJ |
very happy with Dr Levine. Would recommend him to others.
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Everyone thinks you have to go to Philly to see the top doctors but I think the top doctors are right here at TOG. I wouldn't waste my time going to Philly when we have top doctors right here.
in Yardley PA |
I was in severe pain when I first met Dr. Levine and scared to death. The thought of having surgery on my neck was terrifying. By the end of my initial consult, I knew I had found the right dr. He answered all my questions patiently and in a way my husband and I could understand. I had excellent results. My scar is barely visible. We are very grateful that we decided to call and make an appointment.
in Langhorne pa |
Dr Levine has been the best doctor for me and my family. He was understanding, knowledgeable and very caring. 4 out of 5 members of my family have used him. He did a surgery on my 16 yr old daughter who had been in pain for 3 years. He explained he had never done this particular surgery before. But convinced us and she has since recovered and played softball again. And currently doing well. I also had fusion in neck surgery. Also doing well.
in Hamilton, NJ |
I have complete trust in Dr Levine's decisions. He is professional, patient and kind.
in Ewing NJ |
Wonderful! Kind calming bedside manner
Have you seen Dr. Marc Levine, MD?
Are you Dr. Levine?

See our Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center

Visit Dr. Levine