Dr. Marc Leduc, MD

Dr. Marc Leduc, MD

Bariatric Surgery  ·
Dr. Marc Leduc, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 1 years. He graduated from Tufts Univ Sch Of Med in 2007 and specializes in bariatric surgery, general surgery, and more.Read his story

3802 Meadows Ln

Las Vegas, NV 89107

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Health Plan of Nevada

Learn about Dr. Leduc

Dr. Leduc's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Leduc "Marc Leduc, MD, earned his bachelor's degree in biological sciences from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. After medical school, Dr. Leduc served as an officer in the United States Navy. As a Flight Surgeon, he was deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Dr. Leduc completed a general surgery residency at the Christiana Care Health System in Newark, Delaware, and a minimally invasive surgery fellowship at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts. Dr. Leduc is a member of the American Medical Association, the Massachusetts Medical Society, the American College of Surgeons, the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, the American College of Physicians, and he serves on the committee for the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons."

This content was provided by Dr. Leduc "At surgical weight control center we take a lot of pride in making sure that our patients get the best possible care.  I genuinely want my patients to have a personalized experience and come out with the feeling that they are getting the absolute best care.  I truly believe that we are helping people and making a big difference in their lives through weight loss surgery and anti-reflux surgery to help them live longer and happier lives.  For me there is nothing more rewarding than getting to see my patients after their surgery with big smiles on their faces and knowing that I have truly made a difference in their lives.  "

• Bariatric Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Acid Reflux
  • Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Morbid Obesity

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Massachusetts
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Tufts Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Christiana Care Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Baystate Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Leduc has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leduc does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leduc and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leduc's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leduc to family and friends

Dr. Leduc's Performance

This was not my first Bariatric experience, however it was by far the best experience that I've ever had. The level of care and knowledge that was extended to me and continues to this day is exceptional. From day one I felt like I was in the right place with the right surgeon. I'm glad I chose Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. LeDuc is wonderful. Weight loss surgery was a very scary life-changing decision, but he and his staff were helpful with all the information needed before and after surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Leduc saved my life! He took the time to listened to everything i had to say and answered all the questions i had, and i didn't feel rushed! After he did my procedure, he went and talked to my wife and assured her that everything went well and that i was doing fine! He also asked her if she had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Leduc and the entire office has been amazing! I 100% would recommend Dr. Leduc to anyone who is looking to better their health. I am so glad and thankful that he was my surgeon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I will 100% be recommending Dr. Leduc. He's very patient and willing to sit and listen and answer all my questions. The surgery went well and i'm getting very positive remarks at my post op appointments. He's making the path to my new life style very comfortable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0