Dr. Marc M. Kerner, MD

Dr. Marc M. Kerner, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 53 years old

Our practice is the premiere Center of Excellence for Comprehensive Head and Neck Medical and Surgical problems in Los Angeles and Southern California. All of our surgeons are board certified and fellows of the American College of Surgeons. We treat a wide variety of ear, nose and throat disorders, and excel in delivering the highest level of surgical care in head and neck surgery, facial plastic surgery, spine surgery, and pain management.Read more

Dermatique Medical Center
18350 Roscoe Blvd Ste 318
Northridge, CA 91325 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kerner's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kerner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kerner

Dr. Kerner accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kerner has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kerner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kerner to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kerner
Dr. Kerner's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
in Los Angeles, CA |
My experience with this doctor was not good. He ordered 2 unnecessary surgeries to treat my Sleep Apnea; He claimed that by performing a deviated septum, then a UPPP with a jaw/tongue advancement) it was going to cure my Apnea. 99.9% success rate. Well..... After undergoing those 2 painfull procedures, not only it didn't cure my Apnea, it made it worst, because w/o a uvula, I can't tolerate a CPAP machine. His staff would not return my calls for a 2nd consultation. All the care is billing ($$$)!
in Pacific Palisades, CA |
My high school son broke his nose playing football and Dr. Kerner was recommended as THE DOCTOR to reset it. He saw us the day after we called and fixed it that day. Dr. Kerner's manner was so friendly and relaxed while he examined my son's nose that my son didn't even know that Dr. Kerner had reset his nose until it was done! My son's nose is back to normal, thanks to Dr. Kerner. Dr. Kerner is experienced, efficient, warm, friendly and a super competent doctor. He is simply THE BEST!
in Ventura, CA |
Dr. Kerner is always there for me when i have needed him whether it be a sinus infection or surgery. After surgery care was excellent. Answers his calls promptly & guided me every step of the way managing my pain. He is kind, patient, a good listener & helps you every step of the way. His billing dept & staff are excellent too. I love Tina & Cindy. I think of what my life would be like had I found him sooner. He cured my dads sleep apnea. Sleeps as quiet as a church mouse now.
Have you seen Dr. Marc M. Kerner, MD?
Are you Dr. Kerner?