Dr. Marc Kappelman, MD

Dr. Marc Kappelman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Marc Kappelman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Read his story

8091 Township Line Rd Ste 111

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Kappelman

See how frequently Dr. Kappelman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Yeast Infections
Pap Smear
high
Breast Pain
high

Dr. Kappelman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kappelman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kappelman "I am board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.I have been on or head of most hospital committees thru the years.I was the medical staff president for 2 years at Womens Hospital.I have been involved in patient safety for many years.I have lectured in Indianapolis,Indiana and throughout the U.S. on PMS/PMDD,contraception,menopause,and patient safety."

This content was provided by Dr. Kappelman "I try to treat patients in a very compassionate and economical way.I treat patients the way I would like my family and friends to be treated.Patient safety is a very important concept to me and I have been involved in patient safety in the hospital for many years.I treat patients one person at a time and I try to include family members,friends,and significant others in the process if the patient desires."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervicitis
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Indiana University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Kappelman has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Kappelman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kappelman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kappelman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kappelman to family and friends
Dr. Kappelman's Performance
in Indianapolis,IN |
I have been a patient of Dr Kappelman's for 23 years. I have never had a doctor this caring before. He never rushes you and makes sure all your questions and concerns are addressed.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Kappelman has been my doctor for over 30 years. He took care of me in my 20s, delivered all 3 of my beautiful daughters, and now has delivered 2 of my grandchildren. He is simply the best doctor I have ever encountered, always compassionate and takes the extra time to listen. Very professional, trustworthy, and has a wealth of expertise.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Hands down the best doctor I've ever had. He is compassionate, thorough,and very understanding. He takes the time to personally return all calls very quickly and personally calls to give test results (almost always same day!) I've been in pain for such a long time because I was misdiagnosed but Dr. Kappelman diagnosed me and came up with a treatment plan immediately. He is also very flexible and easily gives you same day appointments! I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Kappelman has been my doctor since 2002. He has seen me through a miscarriage, the birth of three beautiful healthy girls (all three labors were challenging in their own way), and continues to care for me still. He is a wonderful & caring man. He is EXTREMELY thorough and absolutely the best doctor I've worked with. I never question anything he tells me, he loves his work, he cares about his patients, and he is in this business for the right reasons! I will always use Dr. Kappelman!
in Zionsville, IN |
I was seeking a second opinion regarding possible surgery and Dr. Kappelman was recommended by a colleague. Hands-down the most compassionate physician I've ever worked with - he is the real deal. Thoroughly explains procedures, answers questions with patience and caring, and in general treats you graciously as a fellow human being, not just a "patient" stuck in the system. I am 100% confident is his ability and know I'm in good hands.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Kappelman is so compassionate and truly cares for his patients and their family. Very friendly man, always cheerful, explains procedures, knows you as a woman, not just a patient. I feel like I am part of the Kappelman family and highly recommend him for ladies who are expecting a baby or who just need a highly qualified gynecologist.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Great doctor! Saw me through a miscarriage, the birth of a child, leep procedure and ablation. Always compassionate, extremely professional and thorough.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Kappelman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kappelman?