Dr. Marc Kallins, MD

Dr. Marc Kallins, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |

Dr. Marc Kallins, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 68 years old. Dr. Kallins is affiliated with Blake Medical Center.

Pinnacle Medical Group

4110 Manatee Ave W

Bradenton, FL 34205

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kallins

Pinnacle Medical Group strives to provide you and your family with the highest quality medical care in Manatee County. Our integrated, multidisciplinary team of physicians truly cares about you and your health, working together to provide a coordinated, seamless approach to your family's total health care. Whether you need preventive primary care services or the skilled treatment only a highly trained specialist can provide, we take great pride in providing comprehensive, compassionate, quality care to our community.

Dr. Kallins' Experience

Dr. Kallins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Balance Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Numbness

• Maryland Gen Hospital
  • Thos Jefferson University Hospital

• Doctor of the Year, Blake Medical Center, 2008
  • C-A-R-F Surveyor,

Dr. Kallins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kallins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kallins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kallins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kallins to family and friends
Dr. Kallins' Performance
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Kallins was very thorough and explained everything he was doing during my nerve test. He went through my results and talked about treatments, and made sure I understood everything he was telling me. The nurse and office staff were very courteous, and I highly recommend Dr. Kallins.
in Parrish, FL |
highly qualified !!!!
in Bradenton, FL |
I would like to thank Dr. Kallins for taking the time to listen to your concerns and give useful and positive steps to provide a healing process. Many times I feel that your doctor does not completely respond to your concerns. Dr. Kallins always does and is a 5 star plus in my book! Highly recommended.
Bradenton, FL |
Dr Kallins is the best. I have been going to him for about 12 or so years. I have had surgery on my neck and low back, and he has always been there when I needed help. I would recommend him to anyone who is willing to participate in there own care and jointly work with him for the best results in recovering and managing this type of surgery. I do not like to be medicated and under heavy sedatives and he works with me to resolve pain and be as normal as possible with certain limitations.
Bradenton Fl |
Great office, very professional staff. Answers any questions and will explain in a way so you can understand. Very happy with all of Pinnacle.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr Kallins is a very patient oriented Physician who cares about the wellness of all his clients, and I feel safe in his care!!! I appreciate him and all the staff. Thank you all so much. Sincerely, Marianne Vinas
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Kallins is professional, friendly and he LISTENS to me! I highly recommend anybody with chronic pain to consult with him.
in Bradenton, FL |
I have been a patient of DR Marc Kallins for 4 years. I have a severe back injury and have seen many so called doctor over the years and finding DR Kallins has been the best experience I have had of all the many I have seen. DR Kallins is honest and truly cares about his patients which is rare this day. I truly respect DR Kallins and his advice is invaluable it has allowed me to have a decent life again. I am very grateful for the care I receive and feel it is the best in the industry.
in Ellenton, FL |
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Kallins for about 2 years and continue to appreciate his help in managing our pain and overall health. Dr. Kallins really listens and explains treatment options clearly. We also appreciate his willingness to educate and his sense of humor. The office staff is equally delightful and efficient.
in Bradenton, FL |
What I like about Dr. Kallins is his "laid back" way with me as his patient. He always asks "How are things going" and "Is there anything we need to discuss this visit?" I always feel very comfortable with him...He is a very caring Doctor. The same goes for his staff. They are always very helpful. I highly recommend the whole practice, including the physical therapy department.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Kallins, MD?
Are you Dr. Kallins?

Visit Dr. Kallins

Dr. Kallins accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Kallins has admitting privileges

Blake Medical Center
2020 59th St W
Bradenton, FL 34209

More Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists like Dr. Kallins at Pinnacle Medical Group

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist