Dr. Marc Hirsh, MD

Dr. Marc Hirsh, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Marc Hirsh, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University Of Florida College Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in rheumatology.Read his story

15300 S Jog Rd Ste 101

• Golden Rule
  • Medicare
  • Neighborhood Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Hirsh

See how frequently Dr. Hirsh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gout
Adhesive Capsulitis
Osteoarthritis of Shoulder

Dr. Hirsh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hirsh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hirsh "Founding physician of The Hirsh Center, he is board certified in rheumatology and a Fellow of both the American College of Physicians and American College of Rheumatology. He is also individually double-credentialed in musculoskeletal ultrasound by the only two credentialing bodies in the nation. In 2011, our practice became the first in Florida and third in the nation to be accredited in musculoskeletal ultrasound. "

This content was provided by Dr. Hirsh "We are committed to providing precision joint care through state-of-the-art imaging techniques and compassionate healthcare, offering our patients a better quality of life."

• Rheumatology

• University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Hirsh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hirsh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hirsh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hirsh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hirsh to family and friends

Dr. Hirsh's Performance

Both Dr Hirsh and Evan the PA are excellent. Both my husband and I are patients along with my cousins and have always been happy with their staff as well as all our treatments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind comments. At the Hirsh Center, we strive to provide precision joint care through state-of-the-art imaging techniques and compassionate healthcare, offering our patients a better quality of life. We are glad to have provided you and your family with excellent care. We are always here should you need us. In health and wellness, Dr. Hirsh and Evan.

very impressed with staff ,from start to finish,Dr Galvez took great care of me thank you
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind remarks. Our entire staff works hard to ensure patients have a positive experience. At the Hirsh Center, we strive to provide precision joint care through state-of-the-art imaging techniques and compassionate healthcare, offering our patients a better quality of life. We are glad to have achieved this mission. In health and wellness, Dr. Galvez.

I was referred to Dr Hirsh when I was suffering constant severe pain in my Joints. He diagnosed me with Rheumatoid Arthritis .He is extremely sympathetic and caring ,and kept me out of pain whilst establishing a treatment to manage the condition. My life has improved out of all proportion, my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind remarks, I am glad that your quality of life has improved. At the Hirsh Center, we strive to provide precision joint care through state-of-the-art imaging techniques and compassionate healthcare, offering our patients a better quality of life. Your satisfaction is a testament to our dedication in accomplishing this goal. In health and wellness, Dr. Hirsh.

I have been seeing Dr. Hirsh for the past 3 years. He has an amazing bedside manner, and he always gets to the root of my problem. It is not easy living with severe arthritis, but I always leave the office feeling no pain. The staff is always friendly and accommodating to me. Always easy making...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I appreciate you sharing your excellent patient experience story. Your health and wellness is our priority and our team strives to provide top care so you can live a better quality of life. We are always here should you need us. In health and wellness, Dr. Hirsh.

Second visit for knee pain. Dr Hirsh uses ultrasound for steroid injections. Virtually painless technique. Dr Hirsh spends time explaining before and during procedure. I highly recommend Dr Hirsh for osteoarthritis care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your words of appreciation. The mission of The Hirsh Center is to provide precision joint care through state-of-the-art imaging techniques and compassionate healthcare, offering our patient a better quality of life. I am so happy to have achieved that mission. We are always here should you need us. In health and wellness, Dr. Marc J. Hirsh