Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Ginsburg

Capital Region Foot Care

104 Hackett Blvd Albany, NY 12209

Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Albany, NY. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

Dr. Ginsburg accepts

Dr. Ginsburg accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

The philosophy of Capital Region Foot Care has been to remain on the leading edge of knowledge and technology while providing compassionate quality care. Our doctors have the expertise and training to provide you with the best care. Our friendly...

• Podiatry

4.4

Dr. Ginsburg?
Dr. Ginsburg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM
I came to Dr. Ginsburg for a second opinion on my 12 year old son needing surgery and I am so glad that I did!! He confirmed my sense that my son's condition was not extreme enough for reconstructive surgery and that orthopedics would be a good start. He has a wonderful, reassuring demeanor and we are so relieved that we avoided an unnecessary surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?
Great doctor! Listens carefully, treats the condition and doesn’t jump to high price and invasive solutions. Explains things well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?
Dr Ginsburg is a blessing. My first foot doctor butchered my feet to the point that the only shoes comfortable for me to wear was slippers, he left me in worse condition than I was in originally. Dr. Ginsburg was able to fix my foot issues so that now I can wear shoes, sneakers and boots with comfort. Dr. Ginsburg is a true miracle worker. I wish I had met him 25 years ago, he would have saved me a lot of pain and suffering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?
Extremely knowledge about what the problem is --necessary steps to be taken to solve it. An excellent surgeon-explains how the surgery will be done -spends time with a patient. Also makes you feel comfortable the day of surgery. Most of all he listens to you as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?
Dr. Ginsburg did not listen to me but instead cut me off whenever I spoke and did not answer my questions-he thought he knew the answers before they were asked. In general, Dr. Ginsburg was rushed, very impatient to get me out of the office, and worst of all: not informative about my options for surgical correction of a very painful problem. I am quite disappointed because he was highly rated by others. Despite his reputation, I would not put my care in his hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?
I had a very large bunion that was pushing all toes to the left, could not walk without pain. I am a very active person and wanted to be able to play sports ASAP. This was going to be a major reconstruction. Dr. Ginsburg explained the surgery, the down time and emphasized that I had to follow all procedures to let my foot heal. Surgery 12/22/16. Walking 18 holes 3/17. Staff very helpful, and Dr. G is an amazing surgeon. He also listens to your concerns. Wish I had done this sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?
I had sever foot pain and called Dr. Ginsburg office, was able to get in right away even tho I was a new patient. Dr. Ginsburg was his staff were amazing. He was professional,thorough,and explained everything in great detail. Very happy I found the Dr. Ginsburg and his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?
Marc Ginsburg has the personality you PRAY for and NEVER receive from a physician!!!!! I count my blessings that Dr. Ginsburg is here in the capital region. NO ONE else could have fixed my foot. I want to also acknowledge the amazing team in his office. Thank you, all of you @ 104 Hackett Blvd. When we spoke today Marc (12/14/16) you said I was your hero that I endured this w/out narcotics but, I forgot to mention.......I DID drink some wine each night!!!! Love , Annie Brickman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?
I had my 5 day followup visit with Dr Ginsburg after having a fusion of my right toe joint for late stage arthritic damage. I was extremely happy with my choice of Dr Ginsburg from his initial recommendation to do this surgery, thru the surgery itself and in today's followup. He was exceptional, the surgery is beautiful using great technique and I now have a joint that will support my most aggressive physical activities. The recovery is going great, just three days of really major ouch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?
I have been to him twice before. I had bunion surgery and years later plantar fasciitis. The bunion surgery went very well. It was like a miracle. I experienced no pain! Plantar fasciitis took some time before my tootsies got back to normal. The doctor has a lot of vitality and a great intellect. I think he has the only hill in Albany in his parking lot. That can be a challenge but worth it, nevertheless! I am glad to know we have someone so competent in our area. Thanks, Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Ginsburg, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Ginsburg?

Compare Providers