Dr. Marc D. Fuchs, MD

Dr. Marc D. Fuchs, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 61 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Fuchs specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Albany, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fuchs? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fuchs' Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Fuchs' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fuchs

Dr. Fuchs accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Fuchs has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Fuchs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fuchs to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fuchs
Dr. Fuchs' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
Albany, NY |
The first few times I went to him about the pain in both knees, he was great. I was told eventually I would knee replacements in both knees. The injections in my knees did not hurt. The last time it was went it was like DR. Jeckel. He did not seem to care about anything and just be-littled me when I said I had too much pain to exercise. When he injected my knees again it was nothing like I had experienced from him in the past. I had always spoke highly of him but this time made me reconsider.
in Stephentown, NY |
I went to Dr. Fuch's for a second opinion on my left hip. He accepted my case and did a removal of all pins in my hip as they were no longer needed. A year later my hip was quite painful and an MRI was done and I had to have a total hip replacement as bone was not good at all. He was at all times, helpful, caring and concerned for my well being and recovery. Getting an app't was timely, his assistant always returned my calls in a timely manner. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
After having an extremely difficult time making an appointment. I was received In doubtful manner by the doctor. I expressed the severe pain in my knee to Dr. Fuchs and requested an MRI, which I was arrogantly dismissed. Reluctantly, I accepted his prognoses that it was just inflamation,. After continuing to be in severe pain for several more weeks, I scheduled an appointment with another doctor for a second opinion and was told that my meniscus was torn and would require surgergy.
in Rensselaer, NY |
I brought my mother for an Appointment November 24th 2015. Service was prompt and he gave her recommendation for physical therapy, but didn't give her the prescription. Have been trying for last 2 weeks to get someone other than a machine to return her calls or send the recommended info for therapy in Springfield Mas. which is where she is from can someone please look into that for my mom Doris Robinson , Springfield Mass
Have you seen Dr. Marc D. Fuchs, MD?
Are you Dr. Fuchs?

Compare Dr. Fuchs

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.