Dr. Marc A. Fritz, MD

Dr. Marc A. Fritz, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

UNC Fertility Clinic 7920 Acc Blvd Ste 300, Raleigh, NC 27617 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Fritz specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and practices in Raleigh, NC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fritz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fritz's Experience

See how Dr. Fritz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fritz

Dr. Fritz accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fritz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Fritz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fritz to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fritz
Dr. Fritz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (23)
in NC |
Dr. Fritz is an easy going and caring doctor. I had wonderful experience at his office and recommends to any and everyone that is looking for IVF, embryo transfer and other infertility issues. Dr. Fritz and his team are amazing. I don't have enough words to express their service and knowledge to the needs of their patients because I am one of the witnesses. I recommend him 100% to everyone that is looking for help.
Greenville, NC |
After suffering multiple, unexplained miscarriages my husband and I decided to work with Dr. Fritz of UNC Fertility to investigate further. We simply I can't say enough how wonderful Dr. Fritz and the staff at UNC Fertility are. Dr. Fritz is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. He is truly invested in each patient and supports you through each step of the process. We traveled from two hours away to work with Dr. Fritz and his staff and would absolutely do it again.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Fritz guided my husband and I through 3 IUIs and 2 IVF cycles, and we could not have been more satisfied with the level of care and attention we were afforded by him and his team of professionals. He took the time to explain everything that was happening in appropriate detail and was always available for follow up questions if needed. His knowledge and expertise are second to none. You would be hard pressed to find a better fertility doctor in the Triangle area.
in North Carolina |
After a frankly traumatic experience with a doctor in another state, I came to UNC Fertility and Dr. Fritz with a lot of emotional baggage. From the beginning, Dr. Fritz was sympathetic and supportive. He reviewed our medical records and felt that our past doctor had made some questionable decisions. After a new round of IVF with UNC Fertility, I am now 17 weeks pregnant (on the first try) and have nothing but extremely positive things to say about the entire staff. I would highly recommend.
in Raleigh, NC |
I am so thankful that I found Dr. Fritz and feel immense gratitude for the impact he has made on my life. I suffered from severe premenstrual dysphoric disorder that caused terrible depression the week before my period--it negatively impacted all areas of my life. Dr. Fritz was so understanding and knowledgeable, suggesting a course of treatment none of other endocrinologists I'd seen in the past had suggested. I no longer experience any of the symptoms and the effect has been life-changing.
in durham |
I always had hormonal issues and was struggling with it..we had gone to many doctors but no one could do the wondered uchak Doctor Marc Fritz did. I would recommend anyone I know to meet him incase of fertility problems cos he is the best!
Cary, NC |
Dr. Fritz is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to, I would hands down recommend him to anyone and everyone! My husband and I went through a lot of heartache to finally get our miracle thanks to Dr. Fritz and the rest of the amazing staff at UNC. He always took the time to thoroughly explain every decision we made and was amazing at keeping us hopeful along the way even through the toughest times. He cares about is patients and I truly feel he always did what was best
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr.Fritz helped me with IVF treatment. He offered very good patient care. I couldn't thank enough to all the medical personnel in UNC Fertility.
Have you seen Dr. Marc A. Fritz, MD?
Are you Dr. Fritz?

Compare Dr. Fritz

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Raleigh, NC 27617

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Why It Matters: Dr. Fritz's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vulvectomy

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Tulane University Of Louisiana

Graduated in 1977

Usaf Med Ctr
    Wright State U
    Ore Hlth Sci U

Dr. Fritz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fritz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fritz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fritz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Fritz

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Fritz's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Fritz

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients