Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Marc Fritz, MD
Dr. Marc Fritz, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Raleigh, NC. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Fritz is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital.

7920 Acc Blvd Ste 300

Raleigh, NC 27617

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • MedCost
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan
  • Wells Fargo Insurance

Learn about Dr. Fritz

Dr. Fritz's Experience

Dr. Fritz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vulvectomy

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Usaf Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Wright State U
  • Ore Hlth Sci U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Fritz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fritz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fritz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fritz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fritz to family and friends
Dr. Fritz's Performance
Durham, NC |
Dr. Fritz was great, and I'm pregnant! Kim Briley is also the best nurse I've ever met.
Raleigh, NC |
We were very impressed by Dr. Fritz. He has domain expertise, core competency and a brilliant mind. He made us feel comfortable since day 1. He took the time to listen and to understand the specifics of our case. He then outlined our options, recommended the best approach, and made us part of the decision making. Also, his follow up was great. He performed the transfer himself and took the time to call us to give us the results. We felt a great deal of support through this emotional process.
Chapel Hill, NC |
Dr. Fritz and all the staff at UNC Infertility were great and we would highly recommend both to anyone seeking infertility treatment. Dr. Fritz always took the time to describe all the procedures, testing, and outcomes to us. He also spent a lot of time answering our questions. We never felt rushed into making a decision.
Salem, VA |
Dr. Fritz is a gift from God for anyone struggling to conceive. I am nearing the end of my first trimester, thanks to Dr. Fritz. You won't find a more patient, understanding and compassionate Doctor. I think he is the best RE in the Eastern U.S. , and one of the top RE's Nation Wide. I drove 3 hours to see him, and would do it all over again. He was positive, encouraging and honest. This was everything to me, and I wanted someone who was as committed as I was. Dr. Fritz was a huge blessing.
We would like to share our wonderful experience with UNC fertility during our journey of pregnancy. At the beginning I really worry about two things. The first thing is my age, I am almost 42 years old…..The second thing is the communication, English is not my primary language….Fortunately, we met Dr. Fritz and Wendy!! They made our dream come true!! Dr. Fritz is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He is such a nice doctor, always gave you strongest support!! We followed his plans and dire
Grosse Ile, MI |
Dr. Fritz was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was positive, calm, professional, and always took time to answer my questions. He and the entire staff at UNC Fertility made our IVF treatment as easy as possible. We were successful in the treatment and I am now pregnant. I would highly recommend Dr. Fritz and UNC Fertility!
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Fritz is hands down amazing! I cannot thank him and his staff enough for their time, patience, and courtesy they showed while my husband and I went through IVF. They were constantly there to answer any questions I had and were also comforting during some rough times we endured as well! Great place, great people, great care!
in NC |
Dr. Fritz is an easy going and caring doctor. I had wonderful experience at his office and recommends to any and everyone that is looking for IVF, embryo transfer and other infertility issues. Dr. Fritz and his team are amazing. I don't have enough words to express their service and knowledge to the needs of their patients because I am one of the witnesses. I recommend him 100% to everyone that is looking for help.
Greenville, NC |
After suffering multiple, unexplained miscarriages my husband and I decided to work with Dr. Fritz of UNC Fertility to investigate further. We simply I can't say enough how wonderful Dr. Fritz and the staff at UNC Fertility are. Dr. Fritz is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. He is truly invested in each patient and supports you through each step of the process. We traveled from two hours away to work with Dr. Fritz and his staff and would absolutely do it again.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Fritz guided my husband and I through 3 IUIs and 2 IVF cycles, and we could not have been more satisfied with the level of care and attention we were afforded by him and his team of professionals. He took the time to explain everything that was happening in appropriate detail and was always available for follow up questions if needed. His knowledge and expertise are second to none. You would be hard pressed to find a better fertility doctor in the Triangle area.
in North Carolina |
After a frankly traumatic experience with a doctor in another state, I came to UNC Fertility and Dr. Fritz with a lot of emotional baggage. From the beginning, Dr. Fritz was sympathetic and supportive. He reviewed our medical records and felt that our past doctor had made some questionable decisions. After a new round of IVF with UNC Fertility, I am now 17 weeks pregnant (on the first try) and have nothing but extremely positive things to say about the entire staff. I would highly recommend.
in Raleigh, NC |
I am so thankful that I found Dr. Fritz and feel immense gratitude for the impact he has made on my life. I suffered from severe premenstrual dysphoric disorder that caused terrible depression the week before my period--it negatively impacted all areas of my life. Dr. Fritz was so understanding and knowledgeable, suggesting a course of treatment none of other endocrinologists I'd seen in the past had suggested. I no longer experience any of the symptoms and the effect has been life-changing.
in durham |
I always had hormonal issues and was struggling with it..we had gone to many doctors but no one could do the wondered uchak Doctor Marc Fritz did. I would recommend anyone I know to meet him incase of fertility problems cos he is the best!
Cary, NC |
Dr. Fritz is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to, I would hands down recommend him to anyone and everyone! My husband and I went through a lot of heartache to finally get our miracle thanks to Dr. Fritz and the rest of the amazing staff at UNC. He always took the time to thoroughly explain every decision we made and was amazing at keeping us hopeful along the way even through the toughest times. He cares about is patients and I truly feel he always did what was best
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr.Fritz helped me with IVF treatment. He offered very good patient care. I couldn't thank enough to all the medical personnel in UNC Fertility.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
Are you Dr. Fritz?