Dr. Marc Fritz, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Fritz

UNC Fertility Clinic

7920 Acc Blvd Ste 300 Raleigh, NC 27617

Dr. Marc Fritz, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from Tulane University Of Louisiana in 1977 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Fritz accepts

Dr. Fritz accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Dr. Fritz's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fritz

Dr. Fritz?
Dr. Fritz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marc Fritz, MD
My husband and I came to Dr. Fritz after two unsuccessful IVF rounds. We were frustrated and dispirited but Dr. Fritz was hopeful and encouraging. Even though we had our infertility explained to us with our prior clinic, Dr. Fritz was an expert at explaining to us our situation and the odds. When we were unsuccessful with a third round, Dr. Fritz recommended a new approach -- not offered at our previous clinic -- and it worked. We are now expecting a baby in June 2020. During the entire process, Dr. Fritz and his outstanding staff remained positive and supportive. We highly recommend Dr. Fritz and UNC fertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
We were referred to UNC by our doctor when we had reached the limit of his ability. Despite being initially hesitant about IVF, the staff and Doctors were kind, gracious, and worked within our ethical and financial boundaries to make a plan for us that met our needs and goals. They were respectful, caring and professional throughout the entire process. We were lucky to get to work with Dr. Fritz and his amazing nurse Wendy, but all of the staff and Doctors were caring, knowledgeable, empathetic, and kind. We walked a long hard road (with several losses) but through it all we knew that we were in good hands and that the only people who wanted us to have the gift of a child (more than us and our parents) were the staff at UNC. We feel lucky to count them as friends and can't wait to bombard them with photos of our little miracle on the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
We had the greatest experience at UNC. Dr Fritz, our nurse Wendy, Dr. Coward, and the staff are all so helpful and personable. They gave us hope and were so helpful along our journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
You can’t go wrong with Dr. Fritz and his team. You feel like family the moment you walk in the door. We had our ups and downs through treatment but they were there every step of the way. We now have a beautiful 2 year old and our newest blessing is 3 weeks old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
I put my complete trust in Dr. Fritz and his amazing nurse Wendy. They were absolutely fantastic from Day one. Communication and instruction could not have been better. I always felt taken care of...although they have hundreds of patients, I never felt like I was just a number. My husband and I chose IVF with PGS testing after many years of trying to have a baby. My baby boy is now 18 months old and I am pregnant with my baby girl. Dr. Fritz and Wendy are 2 for 2 with me! I could not recommend this practice more...they are fantastic. They feel like part of my family - I cried when I had to leave them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
Dr. Fritz is hands down the best doctor we could have asked for. While the entire staff at UNC Fertility is amazing, we are so thankful that we were able to rely on Dr. Fritz knowledge to walk us through this journey. He was very informative and took time to make sure we understood what he was explaining to us and to answer any questions we had. The nurses were equally amazing and replied quickly (even when they weren't at work) to answer any questions or put us to ease with any concerns. We had two failed pregnancies during our treatment and Dr. Fritz remained extremely positive that this was no indication that we would not be able to have a successful pregnancy. I don't know if we would have continued treatment had he not been so positive and hopeful. We are now 8 weeks pregnant and so thankful for Dr. Fritz and the staff at UNC Fertility!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
Dr. Fritz and UNC Fertility will always have a special place in my heart and I will be forever grateful to them for helping me through such a scary difficult time in my life. Throughout my experience I never once doubted that I was in the right place and in the best hands. Dr. Fritz takes his time with his patients and always makes you feel like his priority. He is always a professional and always takes that extra step to make you feel at ease. Dr. Fritz and his team are the best and I would 100% recommend them to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
In our humble opinion, Dr. Fritz is one of the best in it's class and we can call ourselves lucky to have him here in Wake County. We choose UNC and specifically Dr. Fritz after 3 failed transfers in other clinics. Even though we were close to choose a surrogacy he stayed remarkable positive and steered us towards a normal pregnancy. I'm now pregnant with 44 years old! No words can describe how grateful we are. Not to mention his clinic operation: You see in every step that there is a professional leadership behind his organization.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
We went to Dr Fritz for consultation at UNC fertility. He was very informative and caring during our visits. He always answered patiently to our stupid questions and always has a smiling face. We are so glad that we found him. I conceived after taking the medication prescribed by him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?
Second time using UNC fertility and Dr. Fritz is one of the best. Thanks for helping in conceiving my second child. My family and I are so grateful to you and the team at UNC. See you in 2 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Fritz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fritz?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Ore Hlth Sci U
Wright State U
Usaf Med Ctr
1977
Tulane University Of Louisiana

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fritz treats patients.

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)