Dr. Marc Friedman, MD

Dr. Marc Friedman, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Marc Friedman, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Van Nuys, CA. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 45 years.

6815 Noble Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Friedman

See how frequently Dr. Friedman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
Limb Pain

Dr. Friedman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Friedman "At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world."

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Ganglion Cyst
  • Heel Spur
  • Hip Fracture

• Hip Replacement

No malpractice history found for California.

• Princeton University
  • UCLA Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Lenox-Hill Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Friedman's Performance
in Sylmar, CA |
Love Dr Friedman and his staff (Vanessa) they are a great team. I had a complete knee replacement 2 1/2 weeks ago. Pain is so manageable. If i had any complaint for me the pain meds were too much, I didn't need any until I got home (two days after surgery). The Percocet was too much for me. If I needed my other knee replaced (which I don't) I would not hesitate to do it with SCOI and Dr Friedman
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
Dr. Friedman has performed three surgeries on my knees, including two total replacements. He is extremely personable, often asks about my children and grandchildren, and clearly adores his own. His willingnes to share personally, including his own experience with knee replacement surgery, develops trust and a completely comfortable Doctor/patient relationship.
in Van nuys, ca. 91406 |
Fantastic surgeon! I never needed a walker or cane, crutches. Came to see me every day and stayed in contact for a month now. I'm 3 weeks ahead of rehab Results, but still have medium pain. Ice ice ice! Mark Sugarman
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Friedman is terrific. All of SCOI is wonderful from the experience I have had. You cannot believe what I had to endure before discovering SCOI. I have read some of the comments on YIPE. These people have no clue what a medical jungle it is out there. Keep up the excellent work!!!! As far as recommending Dr. Friedman and SCOI to friends--I have already started.
Have you seen Dr. Marc Friedman, MD?
Are you Dr. Friedman?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center

Visit Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Friedman has admitting privileges