Dr. Marc Frager, MD

Dr. Marc Frager, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Marc Frager, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

1500 NW 10th Ave

Boca Raton, FL 33486

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Frager

See how frequently Dr. Frager performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypercalcemia
Calcium Metabolism Disorders
Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Frager's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Wayne State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Frager has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frager does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frager and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frager's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frager to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Frager's Performance
    GOOD
As a doctor who has followed my Diabetes treatment for many years Dr. Frager has offered insightful excellent recommendations. He explains what my treatment means and what it's intent is. This is very helpful in my understanding of what we are trying to do.
in boca raton, fl |
Dr. Frager is very experienced with all Endocrinology and Metabolic conditions. He is a wonderful physician. Trustworthy and compassionate with his patients. I have referred many friends to him. Over the 35+ years he has been practicing, he's diagnosed and treated many patients. His patients love him and constantly thank him for the quality of life and saving their lives over the years. I highly recommend Dr. Frager.
Boca Raton, FL |
Awful!! He was rude and arrogant. I came to Dr. Frager because of the reviews, but my experience was nothing like the reviews. Dr. Frager spent maybe 3-5 minutes with me. He did not try to figure out what was going on, nor did he listen to anything I said. Dr. Frager was condescending and dismissive. Absolutely no help. A complete waste of time and money just to have someone treat you like you are an idiot and do not matter. It was as if I was bothering him, even though it is his profession.
in Boca Raton, FL |
WORST DOCTOR EVER, I WILL NEVER BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
He is dismissive and not aware of new protocols - not a good experience.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Frager is an amazing knowledgeable doctor that has had many years in the field that can help you pin point the true reasonings for all your endocrinology needs, and make your life a lot more healthier I recommend him to everyone I know !
in Boca Raton, FL |
I Have referred a number of friends and family to Dr. Marc Frager. He is both kind and compassionate. My mother, Brother, and dear friend have all raved about How Dr. Frager helped them get control of their disease conditions.
in Boca Raton, FL |
By far the WORST endo I have ever been to. They took my blood before anything else, did not tell me what they were testing, I wanted to speak to doctor first. He comes in the room, most arrogant doctor I have ever met, and tells me there is nothing wrong with me that I do not have a thyroid problem because it is under control. I tell him a list of symptoms I have been having for months, still continues to tell me Im fine. I WILL NEVER BE BACK THERE. The office staff is extremely rude also.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Terrible Doctor. Do not waste your time he is not smart or helpful at all. Should be a waiter not a doctor. Walked out on him.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I was hopeful about Dr. Frager after reading reviews. I went to my appt. positive, and left his office feeling heard. However, follow-up to blood work left me disappointed. I had to leave several message to acquire my results. The MA was rude when I requested a copy of my results. I was told I was "fine" when I stressed with Dr. Frager that I didn't feel well. I understand bloodwork begins the chapter, but doesn't tell the whole story. My journey for an Endo that treats symptoms continues. Sad.
in Delray Beach, FL |
He is caring and very competent. Wonderful bedside manner. All around wonderful experience.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I HAVE GONE TO MANY DRS IN MY LONG LIFE.. DR FRAGER IS THE BEST. HE IS THE VERY BEST IN EVERY WAY. SUPER DR. WITH A SUPER MANOR ABOUT HIM. VERY CARING
Have you seen Dr. Marc Frager, MD?
Are you Dr. Frager?