Dr. Marc Feingold, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Feingold

Marc Feingold MD

420 Bridge Plaza Dr Manalapan, NJ 07726

Dr. Marc Feingold, MD is a family medicine specialist in Manalapan, NJ and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Albany Medical College in 1999 and specializes in family medicine and preventive medicine.

Dr. Feingold accepts

Dr. Feingold accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

Our office focuses on the health and wellness of all of our patients. We believe that if a patients health is well maintained, they can live a fuller, more enriched life, free from the debilitation of disease.

• Preventive Medicine

4.5

Dr. Feingold?
Dr. Feingold's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marc Feingold, MD
I've known Dr. Feingold for 25 years. He's smart and experienced. He takes the time to listen to the symptoms so that he can accurately diagnose and treat whatever ails you. The most important thing is that he actually solves problems; he doesn't just keep you coming back ad infinitum with sloppy diagnoses. He's also extraordinarily compassionate and genuinely cares about making you better. I couldn't give a higher recommendation for a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
As an RN since 1996 I have worked in many different settings and with many different physicians . When I started working at Dr. Feingold’s practice in 2016, I was immediately impressed with the way him and his team treated patients. Dr. Feingold set the precedent for everyone in his office to treat patients the way you would want your family members and friends to be treated. Dr. Feingold shows excellence in medical care. Along with clinical competence, he is passionate about healthcare, empathic and honest to his patients. He shows commitment to his profession and stays on top of the latest medical news and trends. He is all about the prevention of diseases and identifying early symptoms of serious conditions. I highly recommend him as a primary care physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Great doctor and always listens to you as a patient. Never rushed out of the office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Always there when I need him. Very caring and keeps me healthy
very kind, very helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
dr feingold is a very caring and professional person.he takes his time and doesnt rush you out of the office. hi invites your questions and gives you well thought out answers and advice, I wish that I had met him 20 years ago. his office staff is very friendly and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Finally a doctor that listens. I would definitely recommend Dr. Feingold to family and friends. Dr. Feingold listens to my complaints and carefully explained my options. Staff is great to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Caring man, and friendly, caring staff. Wait time is minimal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
I absolutely LOVE him and his staff. He is a rock star to me. After about 5 years with my endocrinologist. Who barely did anything for my type 2 diabetes. I had a falling out with him. I mentioned it to Dr. Feingold. He said he could help me if I choose to let him. I did and he did for me in 6 months what my endocrinologist couldn't do in 5 years. His bed side manner is unlike any I have ever seen. When he talks to you its with actual care and concern. I love this doctor and recommend him also
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Dr Feingold is one of the best in my opinion, I have been his patient for over 3 years, He is always very thorough with all the details and always treat and steers me in the right direction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Dr. Feingold was my PCP and after meeting him the first time I made my grandparents start to see him as well. My grandmother became very ill with pulmonary fibrosis and my grandfather has severe Alzheimer’s. If it wasn’t for Dr Feingold, Patty and his amazing staff I don’t know if my grandparents would have had the quality of life they did. Everyone is always going above and beyond to help their patients and treat you more like family. They genuinely care about their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Dr. Feingold is caring and thorough. His office uses the latest technology, making it easy to communicate with the staff through the patient portal. His staff is knowledgeable, friendly and the wait is never longer than a few minutes. His on site phlebotomist is very convenient, and even when Dr. Feingold is not avaiable, Patty the nurse practitioner is wonderful as well. They offer nights and some saturday appointments, making it very easy to schedule a visit. I will always recommend Dr. Feingo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Dr. Feingold is an energetic, friendly, and highly skillful family doctor. But what distinguished him from others is his dedication and care to his patients, as well as his emphasis on illness prevention and healthy living habits. He saved my life by insisting that I do prostate biopsy a few years ago which turned out to be early stage of cancer. His associate Ms. Quackenbush Is also very capable and friendly. The whole office team is very efficient and high tech. Most highly recommended. HT
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Dr. Feingold has been a life saver for me and my mom. He is super thorough and very caring! He has saved my moms life more times than I can count. He really cares about his patients. We are so grateful for him and for all he does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Dr. Feingold's total approach to a healthy life has made a significant and positive difference for my family. His caring approach should be the model for all physicians. Dr. Marc goes the extra distance to help his patience. One example is the weight watcher program he sponsors at a discounted rate for his patients. When I started seeing Dr. Feingold I was over weight, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc. Not any more. Say hello to the new me, thanks to Dr. Feingold. Simply, the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Has been very accurate with his diagnosis time after time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Dr. Feingold and their staff are some of the most gracious, knowledgable, and caring people I have had the pleasure of associating with. Starting with the front desk staff, the ladies there are always very kind and make sure to get me checked in immediately. The medical assistants are very friendly and kind as well. Dr. Feingold is thorough and never makes me feel like he's rushing me out of the office. He addresses every concern I have. Patty is also knowledgable and caring as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Dr. Feingold only cares about making money and not the concerns of his patients.
I'm so sorry that you had a bad experience. Our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
I have been a patient for years with Dr. Feingold and I have always found him to go above and beyond. He always makes time for his patients, spending as much time as they need, and has a great bedside manner. His office hours with several late nights are convenient, and I never have an issue making an appointment. His staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Also appreciate his use of technology in the office and records! My wife and I will continue there for years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marc Feingold, MD?
Called as a new patient not feeling well was able to get appointment that same day. Staff was professional and friendly was seen in a short amount of wait time. Will be making this my primary care physician for my family and I.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Feingold?